Marcellas

Jem

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think that he can be amusing at times, he isn't laugh out loud funny but just amusing. I kinda like the way he has become like Janie's pet "Chihuahua in a purse." The thing I get sick of him saying is how cute he is all the time :blink:

I know I am not a gay man, but I never saw him as attractive. He is by no means ugly, but he is not attractive either. I asked my cousin (who is gay), because I wanted to make sure that it wasn't just me and he agreed that Marci was "not much to look at." But then again as my momma used to say "if you don't think you're something nobody else will."

PhoneActress i think you may be gay :blink:

I get a kick out of the guy. Even when he's grumpy he can be funny. He has these little mood swings. Maybe he's bipolar. :lol: I got a kick out of him on Housecalls last year also. When Maggie came on he was ready to rake her over the coals {I think it was Maggie}, and CBS wouldn't let him. He threw a little mini-tantrum and let us in on some of it when the show came on. He was still upset! :lol:

i like marcellas on house calls i think he does a great job but i have had enough of him in the house

if i could evict people it would be erica (because she will go too far if not taken out before sequester) , jani (she is just a bitch this year), marci (floating too much and too moody) in that order

Well I think Ericka works for CBS too. She was talking about how she was casting people for Survivor and there has also been other talk. But I don't know if she's still working for them or not.

As far as Marcellas, he is still employed by CBS. Cause I remember him talking about the slop and saying how he would walk out if he had to go on it again and they can take his HC job too, he doesn't care. So apparently he's still officially employed.

I guess CBS doesn't have that "no one employed under CBS may participate blah blah blah" stuff in the BB contract.

But with most companies, even if it's just a small contest, employees aren't allowed to participate. :huh:

Maybe because it's All-Stars they made an exception to the rule?

marcellas has said several times that he thinks last year was his LAST year doing housecalls. he said he didnt like it when he had planed on calling maggie and ivette out on things and then cbs told him not to do it because they had spent the morning crying after several interviews and they didnt want to upset them more.

sooo after that he said he didnt want to do housecalls if he was going to be told to bite his tongue.

i am glad.. he made that show all about him.. when it wasnt! its about big brother.

I've seen some of the other threads mention that Marcellas and Janelle are in a secret alliance... this isn't true. Yes, Janelle promised to protect Marcie as much as she could... win a pov for him and use it, not put him up but, most of the C4 have a "buddy"... James has Danielle, Janelle has Marcellas, Kaysar has Erika, Howie has the jack shack. ;)

They are most loyal to each other (except for James) and then trying to protect their back up plans, that's all.

Archived