Marcellas

Jem

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very bitter man. wasnt not a good selection

omg!!! How can you not love Marcelles!!! It wouldnt be an all star without him. He has reason to hate Dani since she lied to him. However he was still stupid for not using the veto. I really think they both should set there differences aside though and work together to win!!!!!

There is some serious bad blood between Marcellas and Danielle. It seems that a couple of years passing hasn't dampened that one bit either. But I will say, he has every right to be bitter with her. She used him big time when they were in the house together. I am sure he felt a sense of satisfaction when she was nominated for eviction.

A little Marcellas goes a long way. :) I'm not a big fan but I do appreciate his disdain for Danielle. Marcellas needs to stay in that house as long as it takes to get Danielle out. And if he makes it far in the game, that's all right too.

Kind of off topic, but Marcellas related so.....

A few months ago Marcellas posted asking for donations for a Project Angel Food event and offered signed rubber ducks and other stuff if you donated certain amounts.

Well, I donated $25.00 bucks (which was supposed to be a signed rubber duck). A couple weeks ago, he sent out an email saying that you could basically ask for anything that he had offered, no matter how much you donated. I still really wanted the duck, but I did ask if I could get it signed by both he and Lisa.

Well, my package arrived on Monday and I now have an official Marcellas duck (unsigned), but I did get a headshot of him signed and a headshot of Lisa signed (and both personalized, not just a sig)

So, I am happy. The duck sits right here and roots for Marcellas. (man this duck is noisy)

Dep

All that money I spent on therapy I could have bought some shoes---Marcellas atlking about Danielle

HAHA I loved that :lol:

All that money I spent on therapy I could have bought some shoes---Marcellas atlking about Danielle

HAHA I loved that :lol:

I have a sneaky suspicion that Marcellas and Danielle are in a secret alliance. On House Calls last year, he stated that they had made up. It makes perfect sense for him and Danielle to act like enemies but secretly be in cahoots.

I don't have the feeds but the video that you wonderful people have been posting on Morty's have been interesting to me in that I keep focusing on his interactions with and about Danielle and it seems to me that he is pulling for her just enough to keep her in the game. He is also smart enough to say some derogatory things about her as well.

I also think that he is smart enough (again) to keep the SOV's in his pocket and judging from all the partying that we have heard about from last season that he did with them, he may also be in an alliance with Janelle and Howie.

This season is starting out very well! If I could spare the time, I would sign up for the feeds! It is all I can do to not jump on Morty's TV while at work to check the updates...

Bit of a change of subject: Did the House Calls episode air today? It is not on their site yet or I am looking for it in the wrong place!

Shauna

I couldn't agree more with you. I believe Marcellas and Danielle are in an alliance.

Is this Howie vs Will arguing real or are they trying to throw attention away that they may be aligned?

Hey anything is possible.

And I also they are right to be worried about George...he's a floater

so all enemies are align :D

Hmmm...good question. I tend to think that Howie is incredibly disappointed in Dr Will. I seem to remember that he referred to Dr Will on House Calls and maybe even during BB6 as a good player and now that he met him in person, he is disappointed. I haven't been able to see any video of the 'fighting' so I cannot say for sure...

George a floater? You bet and he would be smart to stay quiet and listen to everything! I still can't believe that Danielle was including him in her 'get Jase to disagree with Janelle' conversation that she was having with Allison!! That could be another alliance there as well...it seems like Allison and Danielle have been keeping in touch since Allison's season, judging by the conversation that they had while Allison was in the bed icing her forehead.

Shauna

yeah, i dont like that either. I cant believe he is not over it. He said on housecalls season 1 they were friends. . . . he's getting annoying. Like him better on Housecalls

I propose that everyone is forgetting why we love Marcellas.

He is a sullen and times and a bit bitter and a bit paranoid.

But his housemates from the first season waged war on him and his ducks.

He might have gotten his feelings a bit hurt... understandable... He is the BB Queen.

But consider this....

He knows how to play the game.

Any of this could be an act.

He is a BB historian folks.

How many other players have gotten to sit and chat with BB players fresh out of the house?

None. Just Marcellas.

Hold on. He will surface. He will let you know when he is on. I assure you he is messing with them. Everyone feels like a target right now. This is All Star.

But Marcellas is the Micheal Jordan of BB folks. He has got game. He knows.

If he didn't act paranoid right now... he would be the biggest target. Hello Will.

But we expect nothing less from Will.

PS I have been a lurker for years. Morty you are the King! I adore the boards and wait all year for BB. Yes, I do have other things to do.

I love it here. A big fat smooch to Morty!

And ya'll hang on and give the gay man a chance. He has served us well over the years. AT the VERY least we could show him some RESPECT.

Archived