Marcellas

Jem

Totally cracked up with Marcellas' comment on tonight's show when Chicken George "mounted" Howie on the slip and side...

that the sight of it was "enough to make me go straight"...

Luv ya Marci!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marc is playing by his emotions and not thinking game wise..If Janie is his alliance you try and keep your alliance safe... HE WANTED TO GO AFTER WILL WHEN HE FOUND OUT WILL PLAYED HIM LIKE A PUPPET IN THE ARGUMENT!!! I am very disappointed in Marc..

It seems like maybe Janie shouldn't trust Marcellas because I noticed that although they have this secret alliance, he's dishing the dirt and giving away all of Janie's ideas/thoughts/plans away to Nikomis. THEN he says that it would be better that the voting is tied so that it lies all on Janelle's head (since she'd be the tie-breaker). Why would he want to do that to her? Supposedly they've been friends outside the house after BB6. He needs to shut his mouth if he's so supposedly aligned w/janie because Nikomis hates her and wants her out asap. Did you guys notice this and what do you think?

It's because Marcellas wants to be a part of Janelle and Kaysar but, not James and Howie. He wants Danielle gone first (if he can) but, his next agenda is to break up the S6's, or at least be a part of that behind the scenes. Janelle is usually pretty good about seeing who to trust or not and so far this year her radar is short circuiting... she's got it right about Ali but, she's sooo off to be trusting Jase and Marcellas. However, once James and/or Howie is gone, Marcellas would probably be trustworthy, to Janie.

First off, Nakomis doesn't hate Janelle...she just sees her as the biggest threat.

But Marcy seems to WANT to stay with Janelle, but realizes he needs to do whats best for him. If I was in his situation, I would vote to evict Danielle as well.

Um yes she does but when you are playing the game arent you supposed to protect your alliance...He is totally dissing Janelle.... It is not like Nakomis promise him anuything...He lets his emotions affect him...He does not think with his head...if he did , he wouldnt have let Will get to him like he did. Since Will hurt his feelings, he wanted him out.. That is not how you play the game..As he said Dani cant win comps and he cant win comps but Ali could and she could take Jani out... THen who would have his back BTW DANI CAN WIN COMPS IN INTERVIEWS SHE SAID IN BB3 SHE THREW ALOT OF COMPS SO SHE WOULD NOT BE A TARGET.

Marcelles I am having a hard time declaring him brilliant or extremely stupid.

One minute he says that BB6ers are first priority.

The next minute he mentions Will.

He seems to have his wits about him but can't seem to get enough people in the middle to go along with him. That's always been his problem and was glaring in season three. He'll work fine with one, sometimes two, people. Can't seem to gear himself for more than that.

If he's cool with Janelle then he is cool with James, Howie and Kaysar. I'd try to steer them after Will and Mike. While they do that, pick up Nakomis, George and Diane.

I get it. So Marcellas wants to be with janie and kaysar...but still, he should'nt be telling other people about janei's plans/feelings/etc. It will be interesting to see if marcellas turns on her or not..hopefully her radar will turn on.

I too think that she is being wayyy to trustful of jase, james and the others. she's being naive which is a huge mistake. something will have to happen to whip her brain into shape. i remember last season when shes started learning who she couldn't trust. at that time she went ballistic. i hope she goes nuts again eventually, it's cute to see her all pissed off. i like janie tho.

Janie made comments in BB6 about how good Nak was. Janie is coming out guns blazing this time though. She does not have the I am the dumb blonde advantage she had in the beginning like last season. All the girls are scared of her now.

I don't think Marcellas will screw her over. Marcellas does not like folks. He sacrificed himself... a bit stupid but he had noble intentions. Does anyone else miss Amy?

There were several eps of Housecalls where Marcellas said "If I were to go back and do it again I would..."

I wish someone had those quotes....

whskygirl, i totally miss amy, although i hated her at the time! i enjoyed watching her and marcellas together, they were such queens. it looks like janie is his new amy now. he likes the blondies!

I really liked the cast of that season. I would have enjoyed seeing Roddy and Jason do All Stars with Marcelles and Dani.

I think Marcelles, Erica, Janie and Kaysar could run this house if they wanted to!!!!!

Marc is backstabbing Janie... remember he made Janie promise not to tell anyone which way he is voting and yet he goes and runs to the other side and tells them he is voting Ali out..HE IS DANGEROUS because he flip flops and he is telling the others Janie's strategy. I dont think he is doing it on purpose, but when he gets mad he vents out..

OMG wash ur face thank you, I've been trying to figure out what marc looks like, and your right

after reading your post I ran into my TV room and looked at the "I Robot" dvd cover, and laughed myself

silly....and still laughing :lol:

Archived