bbas_cast_nicole_franzel_800x1000.jpg

Nicole Franzel
Hometown: Ubly, Michigan
Current city: Ubly, Michigan
Previous seasons: Big Brother 16 and Big Brother 18 (winner).

Nicole won Season 18 and was the first female to beat a male in the final two.

Three adjectives that describe you: Quirky, feisty, and loyal.

Favorite activities: Eating!! Playing board games, spending time with my loved ones, and to be honest, 90 percent of my time and income goes to helping animals.

Why do you want to play Big Brother again?
I love the game, I love everything about it. The fangirl in me could never turn it down. I'm also here to become the first EVER two-time winner, no big deal.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Aside from being away from home, probably being expected to look cute. I haven't worn a bra or makeup in months. LOL.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most and why?
Victor from Season 18! He was really funny, cute, lovable, determined, and a competition beast!! Very good TV!

What is your strategy for winning the game?
Be adaptable. Once I walk in and see who my competition is, I can come up with a game plan.

How does this strategy differ from the last time you played?
I used to think you could have a pre-meditated strategy, but honestly that's really hard to do without knowing the cast.

Have you changed/evolved since the last time you were on the show?
I'm NOT afraid to own my moves anymore. Before I was afraid to lie and play the game openly. This time I'm playing loud and proud.

My life's motto is…
"Confidence is not 'they will like me,' confidence is 'I'll be fine if they don't.'"

What would you take into the house and why?
  • My pups and kitten to help with the stress of the game!
  • Victor to win me some competitions and cuddle time.
  • A phone to call my mom aka my best friend because we talk 10 times or more a day and I'll really miss her.

Fun facts about yourself:
  • I love pickled eggs and pickled veggies.
  • I pee my pants when I laugh too hard.
  • I am a Registered Nurse.
  • I am the Coco on The Coco Caliente Podcast.
  • My life goal is to have lots of kids and a hobby farm in the country.

What’s up with the meltdown she had last night? It’s only week one. She’s already won the money once. If she’s not cut out to go through all the emotional ups and downs again, she just should have said no to coming back.

I feel like if anyone else had a meltdown like she did, they would have a target on their back for it. She gets away with a lot every time she plays.

• 5 weeks later...

I agree. I think Nicole and Dani will be the 2 most expendable -- right now Cody and Memphis are running things, but there are several gaping holes that could be exploited that would set them back. They're not playing that good of a game -- Cody and Memphis just happen to be in "control" of the women's decisions. Nicole and Dani are going along with it.

That and no one in this cast wants to be associated with the people of color.

2 hours ago, moonltnite said:

Why didn’t Nicole recruit Dani to join up with Davonne, David and Kevin..... vote out Tyler?  They’d have six then with Ian.   Then Cody, Memphis, Enzo and Christmas will be the underdogs. Does Nicole truly think Cody or Memphis will take her to final 3 or 4?? Not happening. 

I know, Dani and Nicole would be in power and with the six, they could kick off the jerks in power.  They do not realize out of the Commission group, those two are at the bottom. Sloppy game play.

Nicole is about to get what’s coming to her. She lied again to Day’s face today when asked if she voted to keep Ian. 

Xmas just made a deal with David, that she will tell Day the truth in her goodbye message that Nicole voted Ian out. 

It’s stupid that Day believed Nicole in the first place, since she has a history of betraying her, but I’m glad she will find out the truth before she goes into jury. She’ll not only know she was lied to repeatedly by Nicole, but she’ll be able to tell Ian the truth about his “bestie” who supposedly loves him so much.

2 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

Nicole is about to get what’s coming to her. She lied again to Day’s face today when asked if she voted to keep Ian. 

Xmas just made a deal with David, that she will tell Day the truth in her goodbye message that Nicole voted Ian out. 

It’s stupid that Day believed Nicole in the first place, since she has a history of betraying her, but I’m glad she will find out the truth before she goes into jury. She’ll not only know she was lied to repeatedly by Nicole, but she’ll be able to tell Ian the truth about his “bestie” who supposedly loves him so much.

I hurt for Da'Vonne and what she is going to have to deal with from her own actions (she really should have known better). But Ian?  Oh, I so look forward to his reckoning on Nicole.  :cookie:

• 3 weeks later...

Nicole on the Knight Moves HOH competition that Enzo won -- DOESN'T ENZO KNOW HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO WIN ANYTHING? HE'S ONLY HERE TO HELP ME AND CODY GET TO THE FINALS!!!!!!!!!

And as if this self-entitlement isn't enough, then Cody weighs in -- DOESN'T ENZO KNOW HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO ACTUALLY PLAY FOR HIMSELF???  HE AND I ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING TOGETHER AS A TEAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

OMG Please win this thing Enzo

17 hours ago, carmen said:

Nicole on the Knight Moves HOH competition that Enzo won -- DOESN'T ENZO KNOW HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO WIN ANYTHING? HE'S ONLY HERE TO HELP ME AND CODY GET TO THE FINALS!!!!!!!!!

And as if this self-entitlement isn't enough, then Cody weighs in -- DOESN'T ENZO KNOW HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO ACTUALLY PLAY FOR HIMSELF???  HE AND I ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING TOGETHER AS A TEAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

OMG Please win this thing Enzo

I noticed this too last night! Cody and Nicole were both so pissed that Enzo actually played a competition for himself. Why shouldn’t he? Nicole has been a real entitled head case ever since she won 2 comps last week. She acts like people are there to serve her. And Cody has a lot of nerve! Enzo has done everything he’s wanted all game long. I don’t blame him for not going after Xmas. Enzo doesn’t even want Xmas voted out, it’s much better for his game if she stays. So why should he help Cody.

I hope Enzo wins it all. If he doesn’t I’ll settle for a Cody win. Nicole doesn’t deserve to win.