Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I am really torn about this BB All-Stars thing. Part of the fun of the show is getting to know the backgrounds and histories of the HG's. We will know everyone this season. will kind of kill the fun of staying up late to watch the feeds and see what secret drops, ya know? These people will know everything about each other as well, so there won't be much for them to talk about. I dunno, it will be fun to see some familiar faces again, but I think I prefer just seeing the updates on past HG's that Julie does and the occasional appearance on HouseCalls.

All I can say is, we all better hope this works, cuz if not, they probably won't bring it back for another regular season.

As for season 1, I agree that Chicken George should be there and Britney and Sloshie Joshie.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Dep

I remember hearing that it was the last season of Surivior too, when they did the ASS... Who knows maybe it is, but at this point I wouldn't bet on it... Or who knows maybe I am hoping against hope... Guess we will see... :unsure:

Don't we do the speculations of if it will be an all-star season and the will this be the last season thing every year....so far we have been wrong. I hope the last season thing is wrong this time to.

If the ratings stay up I am sure they will continue... I know a few people that have said if it's an AS season they won't watch it, but most people I talk to say they will... So maybe the ratings will be higher this year...

I really don't care if it's all stars or not. There is no way to know for sure how the previous houseguests will interact. We are only thinking about the way they were with their season's combination. With every different person in there with them there is about a thousand ways things can happen.

For example if Dr. Will is in there... There is no way to know if say Janelle or James were going to believe everything he says like they did in his season. And even if they didn't believe him then, there is now different people, different backgrounds and different views.

As for the Dr. Will and Jun being back in the house... I don't think the person that won or got second place should get another stab at the prize. Let it be the people that never had a chance of winning before.

My perfect list would be:

BB1

Chicken George (of course)

BB2

Boogie

Shannon (I liked her spunk)

BB3

No one really stood out to me but if I had to pick I would choose:

Jason

Roddy

No Marcellas, he said he wouldn't do it again

BB4

Erika (I really liked her)

Justin (gotta have a jerk in there)

BB5

Nakomis (One of the smartest players in the game)

Jase (I don't like him much but he made it fun to watch)

BB6

Kaysar (No question on that one)

Janelle (Her and Nakomis would make a deadly pair)

James (His ability to win Vetos is amazing)

Agree or disagree but I tried to make a good combination without choosing winners or runner-ups

EDITED 04/14/06 12:37am EST to Aldav's poll and results

Not too crazy about Roddy, but LOVE the idea of Diane and Erika. Hi Shock.

Found an online poll of top 20 BB houseguests - they list all the houseguests of every season and then you have to pick your 20 favorites. Here's the link to cast your vote http://www.misterpoll.com/35397443.html and here's the results so far:

1. Dr. Will (5%)

2. Janelle (4%)

Danielle (4%)

Kaysar (4%)

5. Nicole (3%)

Amy Crews (3%)

Diane (3%)

David Lane (3%)

Jack (3%)

James (3%)

11. Roddy (2%)

Jennifer Nakomis (2%)

Chicken george (2%)

Shannon (2%)

Marcellas (2%)

Alison (2%)

Jase (2%)

Marvin (2%)

Howie (2%)

20. Lisa (1%)

Jason Guy (1%)

Erika (1%)

Brittany (1%)

Bunky (1%)

Chiara (1%)

Jun Song (1%)

Nathan (1%)

Michael Cowboy (1%)

Ivette (1%)

Michael Donnellan (1%)

Eric Littman (1%)

Hardy (1%)

Kent (1%)

Holly (1%)

Scott Savage (1%)

Sarah (1%)

Rachel (1%)

38. Eddie (0%)

Josh (0%)

Cassandra (0%)

Curtis (0%)

Monica (0%)

Tonya (0%)

Gerry (0%)

Lori Valenti (0%)

Will wikle (0%)

Maggie (0%)

April (0%)

Jamie (0%)

Jordan (0%)

Sheryl (0%)

Mike Boogie (0%)

Eric Ouellette (0%)

Josh Feinberg (0%)

Amanda (0%)

Dana (0%)

Jee (0%)

Michelle (0%)

Scott (0%)

Natalie (0%)

Adria (0%)

Karen O'Neil (0%)

Drew (0%)

Michael Lubinski (0%)

Ashlea (0%)

Jennifer (0%)

Karen (0%)

William Mega (0%)

Autumn (0%)

Krista (0%)

Lori Olsen (0%)

Robert (0%)

Beau (0%)

I'd forgotten about some of these people - think I'd prefer Will Wikle or Amy to people like Rachel who were just too quiet, although Amy wasn't a very good game-player.

PS What if CBS pulls a fast one on us and asks us to pick from categories - like 'funniest houseguest', or 'hottest guy, hottest girl', or 'most hated' and then fills the house based on 'type'? Say we end up with Eric Littman again? :huh::o:unsure: Although Eric said he'd never go back on tv again didn't he? So maybe he's not one of the 20 . . .

PPS But also I wonder how many people Shapiro/Grodner contacted to see who'd be interested - like do you think they contacted everybody to get a pool of potentials they could whittle down to 20? Maybe right now they have 35 of the 75 who have said they'd be willing? Like what if Howie got asked but doesn't get to be voted on because Janelle, Kaysar, and James are more popular?

PPS What if CBS pulls a fast one on us and asks us to pick from categories - like 'funniest houseguest', or 'hottest guy, hottest girl', or 'most hated' and then fills the house based on 'type'? Say we end up with Eric Littman again? :huh::o:unsure:

I hope they do by the looks of that list the season would be pretty boring. You have to have people to root against. (or in my case someone to root for) The only people out of the top 14 on that list i like are Danielle and Amy and they both have said they wont do All Stars

it was hard to pick 20 people

Where did you go to view the results?

I voted too. I couldn't find the results either.

1. Will he made the game what it is today

2. maggienot best at comps but was the best manipulator ever. she made it seems like you was playing her and in control when she the one really in control

3. Allison players should have made her win she clearly out played them in her season

4. Danielle players should have made her win she clearly out played them in her season

worst player

1. marcellus

2.kaysar

3. howie think for yourself idiot

4.. lisa luck up on a underserve win

I love how I'm on the worst player list but I made it farther than most of the people on best player lists. I won HOH twice and POV once. I was a competitor. So I'm the worst player because I trusted 2 people who lied to me. That's skewed logic but whatever. Oh and your worst player list? 3 of the most popular players in the history of the game who had integrity and a winner.

2. maggienot best at comps but was the best manipulator ever. she made it seems like you was playing her and in control when she the one really in control

3. Allison players should have made her win she clearly out played them in her season

4. Danielle players should have made her win she clearly out played them in her season

worst player

1. marcellus

2.kaysar

Good list UVP I did not see season 2 though so I can't say if Will is the best but if most everyone says so then it has to be somewhat true.

As for the worst I totally agree with Kaysar. Of course he is THE most popular male conetestant EVER but a terrible player

worst player

1. marcellus

2.kaysar

I don't want to sound rude here but if you're going to bash someone that you've never met. Wouldn't it be best to at least get their names spelt right. I do agree with some of your list however I don't believe your worse list is very accurate. These people played to the best of their ability and just because they were snowed or voted out does not make them a bad player. It's simply the luck of the draw and everyone HAS to leave each week. All of the players are deserving of the best list for one reason or another. The only players I consider to end up on a worst list are the ones that had to be physically removed by BB for dangerous behavior while in the house. Those people are the ones that didn't know how to play the game and it came out in the end.

Yeah I know they are. I checked it out. But putting her in a "I would like to see return" list isn't very feasible as she would not do it anyway. It's just my opinion that it would probably be better to choose someone that could quite possibly come back. Again, it's just my opinion.

Okay, I went back and checked the post and the kid clarified that he got the results from a poll over at Sucks, not from the top 20 poll. Not a regular of sucks so I don't know if this is an actual poll either or just somebody's list of faves or if it is a poll what the voting process is, so guess it's suspect for now.

Wonder why they're not listing the results over at the poll . . . isn't that kind of weird? What's with that? :huh:

Archived