Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

While back like around January or December.... I was reading his website and he had several posts from the orginal BB players and one was Dani. She thought she was the most hated houesguest now she realized she isnt.. BB changed her life in a neg. way because she recieve alot of hate emails etc... Now she realizes she has a lot of fan base support I would love to see her again.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think enough stalking and phone calls would get her to change her mind.. :blink:

I think I am going to start a petitions

If you want Dani to play

sign here__Sparklet______

The surveys will be in the mail ASAP..BTW do u have her address :blink::D:lol:

Guest Shockalot

I totally agree, she should be there.

Im really hoping that we see a nice blend of not only the sorta 'fanbangers favourites' like a Janelle but we also get some people who really do deserve the chance and bring high quality competition and serious game play.

I mean, nothing against Cowboy but he is just not a good player.

I know Drew was beloved but Danielle reallllly played to win and was winning for shrewd and purposeful reasons.

I have applied for ALL BB seasons! I don't ant an "All-Star" season!!! NOT fair to those of us who have applied & worked so hard to do so! All new house guests would be better as there would be a GREAT division in the house otherwise! How boring of a season would that be?! BB&DADDY

Guest Shockalot
I am looking forward to this years all-stars, and from what I read on forums. Diane and Kaysar are interested if they are voted in. Does anyone know who says they will absolutely not do an all-star?

That is going to be the first factor in the mix - what former guests will be available or willing in the first place?

I dont remember now but I keep thinking it was FBI Jack who said something to the effect that he would never do it again for any reasons.

(someone said that?)

I suppose we would have a few others who have career and family obligations etc.

Some probably cant afford it.

Considering the cash CBS makes on the show, I would like to know they would be willing to pay out some extra money to get the best of the allstars.

This thing needs Chickenman George or its not gonna be a real AllStars imo.

It will be interesting to see not only who the public wants, but who is willing to come back. The idea of All Stars is growing on me, but I'll still miss a 'regular' BB.

BTW I want to see Danielle too - gotta love those devil horns!

Sparklet - I got the popcorn but it looks like I'm late - sorry! ;)

I totally agree, she should be there.

Im really hoping that we see a nice blend of not only the sorta 'fanbangers favourites' like a Janelle but we also get some people who really do deserve the chance and bring high quality competition and serious game play.

I mean, nothing against Cowboy but he is just not a good player.

I know Drew was beloved but Danielle reallllly played to win and was winning for shrewd and purposeful reasons.

SHOCKIE!!!! WHERE HAVE U BEEN i WAS ABOUT TO START THE WANTED POSTER YEAH NOW IT IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD :lol:

BTW I would like like to see some serious game players too.. who can out wit who...I dont think it is going to be a disappointment...

Crappy no!!!! you are suppose to bring the soda....I am choking...:lol: but this looks like a peaceful site so put up the popcorn until the next fight spectator 1 signing off. :lol:

Yeah I can't imagine a BB All-stars without Danielle - I wonder if she's hesitant to go back into the house because she might feel like the producers screwed her over at the end of the game by letting the jury see her diary room confessions . . . is that what happened? Like weren't people all set to vote for her over Lisa until the jury got to see some tapes her of her talking about them behind their backs - can't remember if it was just the show minus the diary room stuff or whether it included the diary room stuff but wasn't Roddy really pissed at her for calling him 'the devil'? Maybe she's thinking that she did everything right to secure a victory and then the rules got changed on her at the last minute (?) If that's what's holding her back, hopefully the producers'll give her some extra enticements to smooth things over and get her on board!

Post, Part 2 ( :P ): Just thinking about the possible Janelle vs Diane showdown again - wouldn't it be trippy if the Diane deliberately made it seem like she didn't like Janelle in that Joker interview so she and Janelle could form a secret alliance that nobody would suspect? Like are they already playing the game?!? :lol:

I dont think the Jury was sequestered at all during Danielle's season. She has said she wouldnt do it because

a. She would probably be voted out early

b. She Can't leave her job

c. She doesn't want to leave her family

d. the reward is not enough :lol:

Guest Shockalot

Here is something we can hope for - because this is a special edition of BB allstars, it would be cool to see as many former guests show up for appearances and games as possible.

(recall they have done this with select previous season people)

But

I think it would be awesome if every week another couple of formerguests from every season would make some sort of showing.

Even if they came on a satellite feed on the house plasma screen or something.

Im becoming more and more concerned that we wont see anyone from BB1 due to the Shapiro need to completely disassociate themselves from it.

Chickenman must fly again I tell you!

I dont think the Jury was sequestered at all during Danielle's season. She has said she wouldnt do it because

a. She would probably be voted out early

b. She Can't leave her job

c. She doesn't want to leave her family

d. the reward is not enough :lol:

Hey not without my petition

Sign Here __10001.___Sparklet___________

Ok...I found this while Googling BB past seasons. Just thought all you Janelle lovers would appreciate some peeks into her modeling career...........

http://www.fastdates.com/MeetModels/04Jane...a/Janelle01.HTM

NICE!!!!!!

Here is something we can hope for - because this is a special edition of BB allstars, it would be cool to see as many former guests show up for appearances and games as possible.

(recall they have done this with select previous season people)

But

I think it would be awesome if every week another couple of formerguests from every season would make some sort of showing.

Even if they came on a satellite feed on the house plasma screen or something.

Im becoming more and more concerned that we wont see anyone from BB1 due to the Shapiro need to completely disassociate themselves from it.

Chickenman must fly again I tell you!

Chickenman MUST return! He was the ONLY good thing about that first season!

No idea yet but my guess is that voting will start mid to late may and it will probably be on the CBS web site and i can't wait to see who they picked (please not crappy ) lollll

Oh please - my prediction is that bald gnome won't even make the list!

BRING BACK DANI!!!!VOTE FOR DANI!!!!!!! A VOTE FOR DANI WOULD MEAN A VOTE FOR....WHAT THE HELL JUST VOTE FOR DANI ......DANIELLE FROM BB3....EVEN IF SHE DIDNT SIGN UP PUT HER NAME ON THE LIST ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE FOR DANI IS A VOTE FOR ....DAMN I STILL CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ...JUST VOTE ....MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT ...VOTE FOR DANI... DANI

BRING BACK DANI!!!!VOTE FOR DANI!!!!!!! A VOTE FOR DANI WOULD MEAN A VOTE FOR....WHAT THE HELL JUST VOTE FOR DANI ......DANIELLE FROM BB3....EVEN IF SHE DIDNT SIGN UP PUT HER NAME ON THE LIST ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE FOR DANI IS A VOTE FOR ....DAMN I STILL CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ...JUST VOTE ....MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT ...VOTE FOR DANI... DANI

YES, vote for Dani!!!!!

VOTE FOR DANI!!!

Archived