Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

The reason season 1 was so boring is because they let the audience vote the houseguests out----all of the interesting characters were gone almost immediately. There was no controversy.

As far as the All-Star list goes, I really hope there's no BB All-Stars {I was disappointed with Survivor All-Stars}, but if there was, any list that includes the Evil Doctor, Danielle, Janelle, and James is fine with me. Problem is, I read some interview with Danielle a while back and I guess she doesn't want to do one. Her life is apparently going well and she doesn't want to mess with it.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blahsno1fan

I would also say Will but I do like Drew. He used his "supposed" niceness to get far. Will was just I am here to win and I will lie cheat and steal. Drew was like ohhh Im a nice guy I read the Bible etc. He really played all of them. So choice Drew and Will would be close

I didn't religiously start watching BB until season 4... I so wish I could have seen Will's season! It isn't even on DVD last time I checked (awhile ago, but I doubt it ever will be)

• 4 weeks later...

honestly was it really necessary to confirm this. not to be devil advocate but why wouldnt one of cbs top rated program not come back. that like saying idol 6 is confirm jmho

1. Will he made the game what it is today

2. maggienot best at comps but was the best manipulator ever. she made it seems like you was playing her and in control when she the one really in control

3. Allison players should have made her win she clearly out played them in her season

4. Danielle players should have made her win she clearly out played them in her season

worst player

1. marcellus

2.kaysar

3. howie think for yourself idiot

4.. lisa luck up on a underserve win

you cant FAIRLY say WILL was the best...... he was good... But he was on BB2... it was played alot diffrent then it is now... if he were too be on BB7... do you really think he would have won?

the same can be said about the other winners. but we can say for sure more than likely he would have been ax early. each season winner did well in their season in another season they wouldnt have done as well. only season winner i could see winning in another season is lisa because she jwould ust be carry to a win in each season. most undeserving winner ever lisa.

Hey all

Was just reading up on the forums and had a few things to say.

1) Is anyone else worried that the CBS website does not have a splash page for BB7 yet? Usually it is up in early Feb and lists the cities and dates they will be holding live auditions in, and gives you the info to download the application and submit your video. By mid April, the live auditions are usually done. I am annoyed, cuz I am currently unemployed and have plenty of time to audition :) Could this mean that they are casting strictly through talent agencies again (yawn), or could it hint that is is an all-star show? Guess we will know soon. They usually start airing teasers during the last few weeks of Survivor and Amazing Race.

2) I agree with everything everyone has said about mixing things up a bit more this year and really trying new and startling things. This many seasons in, most HG's kinda know what to expect. They need to really throw some wrenches at them starting from the minute they are at the front door, or people are gonna start tuning out. The basic formula should still be followed, but some major shocks need to be thrown in this time or they may not get the loyal viewers to stick around.

3) I know the "audience participation" regarding voting didn't go over season one, but now that they have a better product, and with the success of audience voting on American Idol, do you think it would work better if they tried it now? More interactivity with the viewers could be a double edged sword, but I would like to see it happen.

Well, off to bed. Will keep my eyes and ears peeled for info.

Oh, does anyone have Scott Longs website address?

Thanx

Dep

1) Is anyone else worried that the CBS website does not have a splash page for BB7 yet? Usually it is up in early Feb and lists the cities and dates they will be holding live auditions in, and gives you the info to download the application ...

This from Reality BBQ:

BB7 All-Stars or Half-Stars

Ex-HG living in LA have been trying out for BB7, or so little birdies have told me. Supposedly Arnold and Allison won't be making a decision on who goes in until May, so we'll see who disappears that month for interviews. But will this season's cast ALL be stars? Maybe we'll see a possible Half-Stars season, with half new and half old. It explains why there are NO open casting calls and the application link was taken off the front page of CBS.com.

(Yes, this has been confirmed by past HG.)

Last year the application deadline was April 8.

I've voiced my opinion on this many times, but I'll say it again: I don't like All-Star versions. The thing that made BB6 so good was that the cast was more natural, not from agencies, real people.

-M

Danielle is saying on BBQ that she doubts there will be an allstars. that would lead me to believe she has not heard anything about it. Or she has and is just trying to keep it a secret. She has said a few times she would not do it :(

Also James hasn't said anything either..of course he has only posted 3 times on there so far

There was also that speculation floating around that the What If? show Allison Grodner and Arnold Shapiro were casting for was just a front for BB7 so they wouldn't give away the theme of having contestants that are looking to reunite with lost family members and old boyfriends. Maybe that's the way they're accepting applications this time around (?)

Hopefully this isn't the theme though - apparently Cowboy and Nakomis haven't spoken since he voted her out of the house.

This week there is a whole page about who entertainment weekly magazine would like to see in all stars BIG BROTHER. I dont know if they have run out of subject matter or if they are just intense bb fans...but its intense...check it out.

Ya sure thing, here it is!

Scan0002.jpg

first paragraph says

BEST `BIGBROTHER` EVER?

For the love of Julie Chen, Please let rumors of a much-anticipated BIG BROTHER: All-Stars be true! Although CBS wont confirm or deny such talk, the possibility of an edition made up entirely of returning houseguests already has us buzzing. Here are 12 memorable contestants wed like to see back in the hot tub this summer.

each house guest has a little factoid funny thing about them...its cool....i almost vomited, i was so shocked when i found this.

Can you imagine this combination??

Jase

Holly

Ivette

April

All in one house.

I think I would rather listen to fingernails on a chalkboard.

:wacko: i would seriously overdose on my ambien pills!

or....... instead of a million man march we could do a million BBfan march and protest right outside the house. maybe throw ballons filled with vomit over the wall into the backyard.

Can you imagine this combination??

Jase

Holly

Ivette

April

All in one house.

I think I would rather listen to fingernails on a chalkboard.

I would have to add AMY to the list as another chalkboard scratcher! :D

Archived