Amanda - Week 5 MVP Nominee

There have always been "Catty" women in the house. In past seasons that was a reason to boot them. Other HGs would make them turn on themselves. This season has been different, all the women are catty and they are turning the tables on everyone else. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no thanks :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I wouldn't put it past Grodner's publicity team to have written that article themselves just to get more ppl to watch the show :nono: !!!

Every year something like this comes out about Big Brother, Amazing Race or Survivor.

OMG! what did Howard say to her?!!? she started to say something and the feeds were cut..

Is she serious?

Every time she even tries to bring it up, the feeds cut her right off, I think they are trying to suppress any legal ramifications, such as sexual harrassment (that's if he actually said it to her at all.) At this point I can honestly say that I believe her, BUT I think Howard was just trying to get in her head and get her to over react. I do know that BB has gone really far to suppress all information related to this event.

Guest 6Borders

Amanda is unfortunately one of the worst kind of BB Bullies because she has a strong alliance with McCrae (same as when Brenchel hooked up and ran the house). Amanda is a nasty winner and a really bad loser. I liked the McManda showmance at first because it was so different but Amanda unleashed her true personality and it's nasty, mean and vicious!

I think Amanda is lying about what Howard said to her. Lets be real... I do not believe it is in his character to say something like that to her. Additionally, if she felt "threatened" then they would have called Howard into the DR. Instead they called in Amanda and now they cut the feeds or switch them every single time she says this story to the other house guests. Unless if CBS actually airs the comment where we can CLEARLY hear him say that... I will not believe it. She wants Howard gone with a vengeance... there had been talk about a secret plan to get rid of Candice instead... and she decided on this route to appear the victim (though she was laughing at whatever he did whisper to her) so people would protect her from Howard by voting him out.

Anything could be true, but I seriously doubt he said that to her. Amanda is every bit as crass as Spencer, so it wouldn't surprise me that she'd make something like that up. She has no class. What kind of person gives a description about someone's genitalia to others when they supposedly "love" that person. Is that normal these days?

If she is making that up just to make him look bad, she has officially sunk lower than anyone else who was ever on this show - but I guess maybe we will never know

She sunk to the deepest depths, AFAIC, when she made the comment about slitting Elissa's throat and passing her around to be raped. I liked Amanda in the beginning. I thought she was funny. I was mistaken. :(

Guest 6Borders

If rumors that amanda is the pre-picked winner of BB15 are fact and they change their mind about the win and it goes to someone else, amanda will probably sue them for breach of promise.

Or else Grodner will pay her off some other way or bring her back for Dull Stars!!!

Oh crap Amanda just woke up and in the storage room whispering game talk with Randy Andy

Andy says he is going to win HOH and back door Judd.

Now she is up in HOH with Aaryn more game talk

* Amanda just up 10 minutes and the paranoia has begun...............

What would be the point? I can see doing what they can to keep popular players in the game, we've seen multiple examples of that but planning for a specific player to win the whole thing? Very low return on investment there.

"Hey Alison, this is Amanda. Hey I could really us some money, do you think you could put me on your show and allow me to win?" I'm thinking not.

Guest 6Borders

Amanda just told Helen and Elissa that Candace needs to stay and she's going to make sure of it. That's a lot of nerve to be on the block and threatening people about their votes and who SHE wants to go. I hope the house flips on her....and Helen is buying it!

Amanda just told Helen and Elissa that Candace needs to stay and she's going to make sure of it. That's a lot of nerve to be on the block and threatening people about their votes and who SHE wants to go. I hope the house flips on her....and Helen is buying it!

Helen is soooooooooooooooo annoying. I cannot stand this woman. She is this season's Maggie. And I hope, hope, hope she gets booted by this same Amanda that she is so stupidly fighting to stay in the house.

Guest 6Borders

McCrae just got really ticked at Amanda for running her mouth to Judd. He was just about ready to smack her and she just laughed at him.

Someone has a heavy finger on the "switch to fish button"

McCrae just got really ticked at Amanda for running her mouth to Judd. He was just about ready to smack her and she just laughed at him.

Someone has a heavy finger on the "switch to fish button"

What time was that so I can do a flashback?

Speaking of Amanda of course CBS makes sweet Amanda looks like a sweetie and the funny girl in the DR.

Guest 6Borders

What time was that so I can do a flashback?

Speaking of Amanda of course CBS makes sweet Amanda looks like a sweetie and the funny girl in the DR.

I wasn't updating so I didn't have a time but it was about 5 minutes or less before I posted so probably about 5:30-5:33pm BB Time.

Did she get good edits tonite too? (I haven't seen the show yet)