Andrew - Week 1

CeCiMom

Oh...this guy is an idiot and I hate that he is safe this week.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that he's safe and I hope somehow Andrew manages to stay there for a while. The stress, drama, gossiping, manipulating, etc. that will ensue from his being there will surely keep the hamsters occupied for a while. I'm gonna guess somehow BB finagles it for him to win HoH next week...isn't that always the way?! :smartass2:

What an annoying guy.

Hope he makes it to the food comps. I want to see if slop is Kosher and/or if he has to eat crushed bugs if they're Kosher. I sure know snails aren't so if they do a gross seafood eating comp. he's done.

BB has been blatantly pointing to him as the saboteur, I personally don't know how he was picked for the show since he has all of the Kosher rules that pretty much negate his participation in a lot of BB's comps. His wacky unusual behavior puts the other house guests on guard when he's around them. He should be headed out the door soon.

I feel sorry for the guy. I think he's like a fish out of water. I agree with the description Lane gave about him. He stated in so many words Andrew wants to fit in so bad but doesn't know how to because his life path has been so different from the other HG. Andrew tries to joke around like he sees Enzo doing but it just isn't the same. If Enzo had done the "head under the blanket" thing he would have come out joking and all of them would have laughed about it and not thought twice. They're used to him being the crass clown in the group (and I did mean crass, not class). Not so much when it comes to Andrew.

Annie and Enzo seem to really be fueling the fire when it comes to Andrew. That makes me wonder if one of them could be the saboteur. We shall see.

I also thought it was in bad taste when they were making fun of his religion. It's rather surprising how quickly these people have developed a mob mentality. This saboteur thing has really got to them in a hurry!! animated_rotfl.gif

he really luck out this week being free from nomination

He's in hiding...kind of like Ronnie and Dan did when the heat was on. It worked for Dan....

Andrew is safe next week. His biggest enemy Annie is gone, and his other one Britney will be playing defense from Annie's crap stirring. Most of the guys actually like him, but don't want to say with the girls around. At the very least they know they can use him.

Andrew just spent 5 hours minutes tidying up the HOH gift basket and HOH pillows. Quite a sweet OCD moment.

Yea, what was up with that?! I was like, what are doing? If they catch you in here moving stuff around you are back in trouble again!

Archived