Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually it sounded like she was getting a student loan, or scientific scholarship, to fix up a repo'd house. It didn't sound like they were expensive houses. She's lived in a lot of different cities, depending on where her current job or research-study is.

Like why is she like the guest who never leaves? Like doesn't she get the hint. Like I want to smack her.

I'd love for her to win HOH next week and nominate J/J.

Beat them to the punch. They're clearly throwing her under the bus.

That would be a good move for her, but I'm also a J/J fan, so I'd hate that. I wish there was a way Michelle could win and J/J make it to F3.

That would be a good move for her, but I'm also a J/J fan, so I'd hate that. I wish there was a way Michelle could win and J/J make it to F3.

I think either Jeff or Jordan needs to go and then you have a level playing field. Break up the couples.

I think L/N/K will target them even though they're saying Michele right now.

Do you think Michele really forgets conversations or is she just playing dumb?

If she's playing dumb she does it brilliantly. She's socially awkward and clueless half the time yet she manages to scrape by each week.

Her best gameplay so far was making friends w/ Chima during her HOH week and then backstabbing her the following week. Brilliantly played.

She didn't forget anything, Jeff told her he heard her and Russell talking, it was really the lie that Kevin told him, I personally think she didn't want to call Jeff a liar and upset him...

She didn't forget anything, Jeff told her he heard her and Russell talking, it was really the lie that Kevin told him, I personally think she didn't want to call Jeff a liar and upset him...

I find it hilarious that she doesn't deny a blatant lie and goes along with it. She's the easiest target in the house to make lies about because she's so bad at denying them (when she actually does).

When J/J were doubting Russell and talking about getting him out soon she jumps on the bandwagon and does the same. I think she simply tries to avoid confrontation and doesn't like causing dissension and will say and do anything to avoid it.

I will feel for her tomorrow when J/J call her out in front of Russell.

When J/J were doubting Russell and talking about getting him out soon she jumps on the bandwagon and does the same. I think she simply tries to avoid confrontation and doesn't like causing dissension and will say and do anything to avoid it.

Ive always said that from the start too. She would always say thing to appease someone at the moment but her actions have always proven otherwise since week 1. It doesnt help her much when she's aligned with a parnoid roid raging tool who has his ear by the door 24/7 and a guy who's on a AC ego fest that would rather take the word of 2 people who hated him rather than someone who has been loyal.

oops wrong forum..

Archived