*Chima*

CeCiMom

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her personality stinks, laughing at her own jokes is so self absorbed AND annoying...not to mention the laugh itself. Dear Lord.

Why would someone pay for a weave that looks like a rats nest?? Seriously, I would demand my money back. It looks awful & obviously NOT her hair. Considering the time & discomfort one has to go through to get a weave, I am suprised she would find what was put on her head acceptable. ick

And...how was she so oblivious to the fact that Russ is NOT attracted to her?! When you consistently offer to kiss a guy, offer the opportunity to make out...or just go ahead & have sex & the guy laughs it off or changes the subject, he is just NOT into you. Really, he isn't, no matter how cute YOU think YOU are...not all men will agree.

I am so over Chima.

she is SUCH a hypocrite. she just said how jordan is telling jeff something russell said cause jordan was in the hoh room alone. didn't she just tell everyone how just because she's talking to ronnie, it doesn't mean she's talking about game? this chick is delusional.

She won't shut up about Russ either... She protests that she doesn't care, but she won't shut up about it, if it's not about her friend it's about him lying to everyone... Guh, just shut up!!!

Russell may have liked her in the beginning if given the opportunity but she definitely did not like him and had very little trouble showing that. But all of a sudden once he was HOH, she was all over him all lovey dovey. Thankfully, he had enough sense to see right through her. She's very shallow.

Then she is just gross to offer herself up to him to not only kiss, but she was up in the HoH room with him one night and said to him we should just have sex now and get it over with you know just knock it out, and Russ laughed and said knock it out, that sounds like a bowling game with a seven/ten split, you just knock it out...

I actually like her weave. I think it looks pretty real to me. I guess I'm probably alone on this.

However, I'm curious about something I hope someone can answer for me. Can a black person grow their hair long without getting a weave? All the back girls I know with long hair have weaves. I'm wondering why they wouldn't want their own hair long instead of dealing with all that goes along having a weave. (I have long hair and have always had long hair and I wouldn't look good with short hair in my opinion-but I'm white)

PS It's here constanting laughing after everything she says that bugs the heck out of me.

I actually like her weave. I think it looks pretty real to me. I guess I'm probably alone on this.

However, I'm curious about something I hope someone can answer for me. Can a black person grow their hair long without getting a weave? All the back girls I know with long hair have weaves. I'm wondering why they wouldn't want their own hair long instead of dealing with all that goes along having a weave. (I have long hair and have always had long hair and I wouldn't look good with short hair in my opinion-but I'm white)

PS It's here constanting laughing after everything she says that bugs the heck out of me.

Yes I have long hair and I dont have a weave never wore a weave. There are some black women who have long hair and wear weaves too. Sometimes there hairs are longer than the weave but they wear it because it is easy to manage. I am going to get weave for my vacation...I dont want to deal with my hair all week along, where I am going. My stylist gave me that advice.

Then she is just gross to offer herself up to him to not only kiss, but she was up in the HoH room with him one night and said to him we should just have sex now and get it over with you know just knock it out, and Russ laughed and said knock it out, that sounds like a bowling game with a seven/ten split, you just knock it out...

Russell was lying.. she never offer herself up to him like that. Never happen on the feeds. She wanted to cuddle and he was like no he was sleepy and ready to go to bed.

They both like each other. They are doing a lovers spat right now..cant you tell, they both keep mentioning each other in every conversation. IF they dont like each other than they would both let it go. Russ is a muslim, in his culture, women are suppose to be submissive and when CHima said that, he felt disrespected. I dont know about him, but I know about his culture. Women are not suppose to speak to men like that. Chima felt direspected because Russell asked about her friend's number and she had been with him all week. She got mad and said that. Now he is blowing it up in all proportions and she is blowing it up in all proportions. Both prides with not let one go to the other and talk it out. Two Alphas going at it. Prime example, Nat talk to resolve the situation to both.

Yes I have long hair and I dont have a weave never wore a weave. There are some black women who have long hair and wear weaves too. Sometimes there hairs are longer than the weave but they wear it because it is easy to manage. I am going to get weave for my vacation...I dont want to deal with my hair all week along, where I am going. My stylist gave me that advice.

How does having a weave make it easier to deal with long hair? I tried a bang weave once when someone chopped off my bangs to much and I hated it. I pulled it out a day later. (It bugged me cause I had all those little braids that drove me nuts)

What do you think of Chimas weave? I think it looks good. I like the girls in it. I just feel bad cause I hear it's coming out. What is she going to do with her weave if say she stays in and wins Big Brother? I wonder what her real hair looks like now.

Russell was lying.. she never offer herself up to him like that. Never happen on the feeds. She wanted to cuddle and he was like no he was sleepy and ready to go to bed.

They both like each other. They are doing a lovers spat right now..cant you tell, they both keep mentioning each other in every conversation. IF they dont like each other than they would both let it go. Russ is a muslim, in his culture, women are suppose to be submissive and when CHima said that, he felt disrespected. I dont know about him, but I know about his culture. Women are not suppose to speak to men like that. Chima felt direspected because Russell asked about her friend's number and she had been with him all week. She got mad and said that. Now he is blowing it up in all proportions and she is blowing it up in all proportions. Both prides with not let one go to the other and talk it out. Two Alphas going at it. Prime example, Nat talk to resolve the situation to both.

Yes she did I watched it myself... she did just what I said, it wasn't anything that Russ said, it was HER WORDS...

Chima & Jesse having a strategy session:

Chima is telling Jesse, that if she wins HOH, Jeff is going home. "He can't be trusted" she says. She also asked Jesse "what happened between the HoH Comp and now?" Jesse says it's because they are "men".

They have no clue that Russ and Jeff are working togethor, now.

poor Jesse, he's been wronged again.....

:party_smilie:

I saw it too and she did say it. I don't think Russell can stand Chima. I really think you are way off thinking they are having a lovers spat.

Russ is a muslim, in his culture, women are suppose to be submissive and when CHima said that, he felt disrespected.

I dont know about him, but I know about his culture. Women are not suppose to speak to men like that.

Russ is Lebanese, not Muslum.

His family is Catholic.

Russell said he is Catholic. That's why he was so offended by Ronnie swearing on the bible, especially after Ronnie told someone "it's just a book."

she was up in the HoH room with him one night and said to him we should just have sex now and get it over with you know just knock it out

I saw and heard that too..........might have been on BBAD

from my point of view, she's been snuggling up to Russ because she wants a partner in the game.........like Nat, Lydia & Jordan........it's just not working for her

I saw and heard that too..........might have been on BBAD

from my point of view, she's been snuggling up to Russ because she wants a partner in the game.........like Nat, Lydia & Jordan........it's just not working for her

BBAD was where I saw it, it was the night after Russ won HoH...

I recall her saying something to Russ too. She has been all over him. It is hard to tell if he likes her. I thought he said he did but I don't recall. If he does it is probably more of those forced feelings with as much as she pushes herself on him. Now she is just pissed that he has no interest in her the way she has in him. A woman scorned.

I think he kinda liked the flirting but probably one of those guys who likes the chase.........once she got into bed with him and made it look like she was going to be easy, he seemed to loose interest.

AND, she did admit that she made the remark to him about giving that girl his number so he could f*** her :furious: ......sounds like she was feeling a little scorned right then :fyou:

He is defintely Catholic, (or pretending to be anyway)he got a "ROSEMARY" from home in HOH goody bag!!!

I don't think Muslims have "ROSEMARIES?' just sayin

I can also confirm that she said exactly that!!! I think she was kidding,but I don't know if russ wanted to find out if she was or NOT!!! :animated_rotfl:

I think chimapet thinks she's sly enough to outsmart russell with her womanly wiles and russell's smart enough to know that, although his ego is telling him that chimapet really "wants" him. Their personalities are very similar in that they're both very egostistical, and there's a little electricity between them. They're both a little at fault in their stupid, little spat and I wish they'd just shut up about it or get a room.

Archived