*Chima*

CeCiMom

:o did she just throw water at Russell :o

Holy crap, what was that about?

Whaaat ...who ...elborate.

Yeah the Terrorist thing is going to far.. Chima like this man and this man kind of f her up and throwing her under the bus...she is really going to a dark place...is her pyscharist(sp) on call..can he/she come to the house...she still have some issues she needs to resolve when it comes to men. But at least she is letting it out... Curse him out and let it go!!! He really didnt do anything bad to her infront of her face, but behind her back is another story...but I dont think she had been told what he said about her...he went there in his lies...I dont think she knows about that...this is coming from somewhere different...Please call her psychologist or psycharist(sp) She is in a very dark place now...She might hurt Russell.. Russell sleep with the HOH door lock!!!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya, she went outside and threw her water on him.

Apparently he was saying how she was making sexual advances on him, offering bjs, etc. Then after the fight he asked Natalie to stand as his witness. She said that all Chima offered was a massage if he won HOH. So where he got the other stuff from, I have no clue.

Russell Russell Russell ....he is messing with a woman who has been through rape and torture (face beatings by a male)...She will hurt you...These lies he is sprewing out can push her over the edge...I am telling yall she is in a very dark place now...back away Russell...go upstairs and lock your door...until tommrrow. SHe will hurt you. You dont mess with tramatize women...Just let it go and leave it alone...SHe will get her shot when the pycharist(sp) come to calm her down...

OK she was called into the DR...She is getting her "happy" shot...She is going to her happy place..leave her alone.. :blink:

Ya, she went outside and threw her water on him.

Apparently he was saying how she was making sexual advances on him, offering bjs, etc. Then after the fight he asked Natalie to stand as his witness. She said that all Chima offered was a massage if he won HOH. So where he got the other stuff from, I have no clue.

On after dark 2 days ago she was being very sexual with him...He's not making it up...

On Friday night she did offer Russ sex... She said they should just have sex and get it over with, that is also when she said something about the towels for the first time... Russ isn't making it up at all...

I saw it too she was trying to cuddle nothing sexual and he told her no he was sleepy.

If you have access to a recording of that show you should watch it again...It was very sexual, not in a sex happened way, but with her talk and her stroking his head...She was reallllly horny...

She was flirting... saying they should just have sex and get it over wiith was because HE was complaining about being backed up and she agreed ... maybe not a smart comment but she did not offer him sex , she told him to put a towel over camera and masturbate he turned it into an offer of a blow job. I am not her biggest fan but he lied as sometimes young men do and she called him out. I would have thrown water on him too .

HE'S SO CAUGHT UP IN JESSIE'S BS.

Chima was right to call Michelle into the convo and also for believing her which will come out when they see playbacks. When someone violates you they take your power Chima will not let anyone do that ever again.

IMO it's not the same cause Lydia is doing the deed and this was a conversation.. if he was into black women then maybe a different scenario, but he was not innocent in the game and tried to use it to devalue her (by making a comment about her 'sucking dick') trying to make truth of a lie.

Russell thinks ALL women want him.. and no one is playing the game but him she played to his vanity

If Russ was into her, she would have done the deed. That is obvious. she did keep talking about sucking dick and said they should sleep together. She basically threw herself at him. Russ was asking Jeff how to tell her he wasn't interested without making her mad.

If Russ was into her, she would have done the deed. That is obvious. she did keep talking about sucking dick and said they should sleep together. She basically threw herself at him. Russ was asking Jeff how to tell her he wasn't interested without making her mad.

Yes indeedy :animated_bouncy:86440228ywclpde7blowjob.gif

Clearly, BB went looking for some people carrying REAL baggage this year and now we are getting to see it opened and displayed. I suppose that is the point but as far as reality goes, I don't know; on a personal level, anyone remotely like Jessie, Natalie, Lydia, Chima, Russell, Kevin or Ronnie. My point being that some of you seem to wish them to act and react normally and I don't think that is going to happen. I mean, take a good look at each of them. Freaky stuff, all.

She gets bonus points from me for that fight. That was some awesome feed watching there just now. WOOHOOO

lol me too! I usually fall asleep during BBAD, but not last nite, I stayed up and watched it.....Im paying for it this morning!

Honestly can't stand this chick. The fact that she is throwing the word "terrorist" around like it was a happy word, really pisses me off. She has the nerve to call Braden out on calling Lydia "beaner", to me it's the same shit. I know women like Chima, all they are is mouth. She is so friggin ghetto, its not funny. She thinks by screaming and carrying on, she is going to scare people. If you are not use to that, yeah, u going to be scared, but trust me, she is all mouth. The same for "chihuahua" Natalie.

Archived