*Chima*

CeCiMom

If that was a fake fight they should both get acting contracts, and be awarded Oscar's. I don't believe it was fake.

I'm not buying it as a fake either...the Gnat & Jessie "spat" had fake written all over it...

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so if Chima is a whore I guess Janelle, Jessica, The girl with Boogie was also. These are all girls that cuddled and did under the cover things also. Chima did not have sex with him. It ok to dislike someone but this malice for her is out of control. Whore is a bit much.

I don't care what Chima does nor with whom she does it. I just wish she would go home as soon as possible because I cannot stand her. I didn't like her from the get-go and she has done zero to change my initial response to her grating personality.

I don't think Chima's a whore, just a self absorbed Hollywood woman... No different than many more other there, not all of them but a lot...

I don't think Chima's a whore, just a self absorbed Hollywood woman... No different than many more other there, not all of them but a lot...

I agree with you, except she has that finger nails on a blackboard laugh that I spend a lot of time muting.

I like Chima.

There. I said it.

It's ok, I won't hold it against you ;)... No really you have the right to like who you like, it's really nobody's business... I won't say that I dislike any of the houseguests at all... I can't... I want interviews with them all LOL... So I just keep who I don't like to myself, although I do make comments every once in a while about someone...

If Ronnie, Jessie and Natalie were gone, I'd be happy to let the rest of them battle it out in the normal BB fashion. I'd still have my favorites (Jordan and Jeff) but I wouldn't have this sick feeling in my stomach every time they are on the feeds with their lies and smirks.

If Ronnie, Jessie and Natalie were gone, I'd be happy to let the rest of them battle it out in the normal BB fashion. I'd still have my favorites (Jordan and Jeff) but I wouldn't have this sick feeling in my stomach every time they are on the feeds with their lies and smirks.

I agree.

I'm liking chima more and more.

There, I've said it as well.

On a side note...I picked her to win hoh this week...but as I'm checking the updates at work I hear that BB is starting to play america's messages...if this goes on all night I doubt our princess will win. But man...if she pulls it off...I'll feel like such a putz for changing it. I'm gonna go sleep on my HG notes and see if I can't get my pick through osmosis tonight. Will she pull of a Boogey and come out of no where and win a competition with broken up sleep?

Decisions decisions...

Chima winning hoh would be ideal.

Jessie & Natalie can't win, because then coup couldn't be used to over throw and evict them.

Jordan, Jeff, Kevin, and Michelle can't win either since I want them to be available to cast a vote to evict Jessie when the hoh is overthrown and he and Nat are nominated.

I guess Lydia could win it as well... that might be some good tv watching. How priceless... the week she's HOH, Jessie goes home. My GOD, that would be AMAZING!

Okay, sorry Chima, but in talking it out to myself once again, I've come to a new conclusion :P Lydia for the HOH win all the way!!!

always seem the hg that manage to survive the first evictions goes far

chima should be around a few more weeks

You all do know that the person that uses the wizard power is like the HoH and doesn't have a vote untess there is a tie right... The real HoH will never have a vote this week unless the power isn't used at all...

Chima is wearing on my nerves as well- fortunately Ronnie, Jessie, and Nat are all more annoying.

I feel she is quick to play the victim but also lashes out plenty at people and she'd be livid if some of the stuff she said about others was turned back around on to her

IMHO she is a hypocrit. That may not be spelled right. She made such a fuss about Braden but then I read reports where she said white people are dirty and she keeps calling Russel a terrorist. Talk about calling the kettle black.

Archived