*Chima*

CeCiMom

Kamaka... guess what ...

seems like she's laughing and being drawn in by jesse and nat's double talk.... sorry

I watched the Flashback of the Blow Up early this a.m.

as I watched Chima constantly yelling over top of Russ and getting in his face over and over -

it's a wonder he didn't haul off and pop her --- points for him for keeping his cool in that respect

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The part they showed on the show tonight was the same night up in the HoH with Russell that she told him they should just have sex and get it over with...

The part they showed on the show tonight was the same night up in the HoH with Russell that she told him they should just have sex and get it over with...

Yeah but they cut out the part where she offers him sex so I doubt they'll show that part of last night's fight this Thursday either.

They also cut off the part where Michelle told Ronnie off outside.

I hate CBS's edits. :disgust:

Some people are saying that the whole fight this morning was staged - that apparently they had a discussion last early Saturday morning where Chima & Russell choreographed the fight.

I'm convinced that the fight was real. Anyone else think otherwise?

I thought and I guess still do Lydia was the craziest nut in the BB house....but she's definitely running a close second...She's acting like the ultimate jilted GF...and yet they did nothing other than cuddle....no wonder she's still single...I bet she smothers away every guy she gets....

:rolleyes:

So China has the approval since she was raped to bring Russell's family into the sordid mess by calling them terrorists :rolleyes:

Reading is fundamental, I agreed with the poster that stated Chima has issues with men. I dont agree with what she said, but what happened to her in the past may be an indicator to how she behaves with men in general

Some people are saying that the whole fight this morning was staged - that apparently they had a discussion last early Saturday morning where Chima & Russell choreographed the fight.

According to today's reality blurred web site, the fight was staged.

Chima and Russell staged their fight Big Brother 11

Any hopes I had for her calling out Jessie are gone, looks like she fell for his BS story for why he hid like the chicken shit he is. Oh well, back to bottom of the scrotum pole she goes.

And that is her problem, listening to Jess and Nat....if she breaks away from them and get with Michelle, Jordan and Jeff....but I dont see that happening, so bye bye Chima

chima cut her own throat unless she quickly aligns with the girls (not natilie,the jury is still out on him/her lol ) russle hates he,jesse cant control her so has no use for her and ronnie is probably a gonner. so michele,lydia,jordon and kevin are her best shot,just the girls

Not got to any part that talks about a fake fight yet but right around the 2:30 am mark Chima ask Russell if he has had any dreams about her finger and later makes a comment that she gave his finger a BJ when she makes a comment about Michele and Russell ask if she is 12. Something about Michele wanting Russell?? and then Chima whispers something and then Russell ask if she is 12 and needs him to show her how to give a BJ to a banana and she says no I already did that to your finger. She also says something about sleeping in the HOH room. Lots of child like flirting going on mostly her but he is doing a little as well. Again very child like flirting.

Just a bit before 2:35 am (according to Russell 2:40 am) they do talk about fighting after the POV. It is hard to tell if they are serious about doing it. She says something about saying his love muscle is not even a inch long. She does talk about tossing water on him. Russell brings up the race comment and Chima says no. (Funny she is more than happy calling him things now). Still watching....

They do talk about staging a fight and as soon as Chima goes to say something about not telling anyone FotH appears. They seemed to have planned the whole fight but no real reason for it. It seems to me like they planned to stage a fight and it got out of hand. Why would she continue to call him a terrorist after saying she wanted to leave race comments out of it?

I do believe this crazy chick could pull off such a fight. Russell does seem a bit of a drama guy and could do it as well. Not because they can act but because they tinker on the edge of insanity.

Reading is fundamental, I agreed with the poster that stated Chima has issues with men. I dont agree with what she said, but what happened to her in the past may be an indicator to how she behaves with men in general

Yeah, she behaves like a whore.

This is a girl who admits she thinks it's proper dating etiquette for a guy to grab a girl's hand when they go out and force it down onto his junk and say "There, ya go, ya like that?" :sly:

Yeah, she behaves like a whore.

This is a girl who admits she thinks it's proper dating etiquette for a guy to grab a girl's hand when they go out and force it down onto his junk and say "There, ya go, ya like that?" :sly:

To each his/her own, IMO, she any any others who have sex in the BB house are whores.

Archived