Keesha - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she doesnt know how to throw comps

she is scared to death to have to make an actual decision lol

i dont see her putting up anyone but outsiders

I think backdooring Libra would be the way to go, because she would be an absolute biatch all week... Atleast, if she get's backdoored, there less time for Libra to complain... I hope Keesha acts like everything is "A" ok until Sunday and change up the game!!! This is her shot!!!

WAY TO GO KEESHA!!! USE IT WISELY!!!

Who knows what she'll do, but I DO know she is going to eat up this attention, which is what she thrives on.

And when she is with Libra and April she trashes Angie just like she was today. Libra told her she better put up Angie and .... now I am thinking maybe she might.

I wish I had a clue what she was going to do.

In Keesha's own words..."Someone has to throw the first stone." I hope she does. She would have voted for Steven to stay if the others had went along with her. There's safety in numbers. I'll be very disappointed in her if she let's icky Libra run her hoh.

Well, she has said she doesn't like April and Libra and doesn't really want to be in an alliance with them. I guess we'll see if she uses this as an opportunity to break that group up.

Well put Carmen...lets just hope!

If Jerry gets some alone time with Keesha, I think he'll be able to get her to think seriously in terms of ridding the house of Libra -- and how it would be in Keesha's best interest to do so as well.

The more I think about it, though, that's a big IF. It sounds like Libra isn't going to let Keesha out of her sight.

I wonder if Jerry could get another Libra outburst going just to stir the pot this week. :animated_scratchchin:

Maybe Keesha isn't as weak and spineless as she seems. Maybe she has been hiding her stong will and intelligence to fool the other HGs. Maybe she will smile in Libra's face and agree to do what she wants and then BAMMM. No key for Libra in the the box.

Hey, I can hope, can't I?

keesha is in a tough spot

get rid of libra then jessie and crew will run the game

libra has proven she can win a comp or two

to balance out their dominance

When Libra had Keesha cornered in the bedroom Keesha made a comment that people gave her grief about being friends with Steven.

(would she be thinking of Libra and April?)

Archived