Natalie

Jem

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to Mortys Gaia0524..

But there is NO way they are as Bad as Jamber...

They arent that bad... Jamber was just WAY WAY annoying.. these people can get annoying, but not nearly as bad as them.. I dont like the name either. but im rooting for Natalie and Sheila final 2!

On a totally off topic, am excited that Sir Andrew is making a Phantom of the Opera 2!!!! Woohooooo!

On topic, Marty, you are right. She is making a mockery of Christianity. Say what you will about Jameka... but last year I saw Jameka up in HOH breaking down and crying in private (not for anybody's gameplay) and she was asking God to forgive her for going off on ED and to help her with her temper in the future. THAT showed me that Jameka's faith was real because even though she is human, she was TRYING to walk the walk. Natalie's Christianity thus far is solely self serving. I had respect for Jameka (not her gameplay, just the person behind the game), but while I may have a SMIDGEN of respect for some of Natalie's gameplay, I have no respect for her as a person.

True nuff. I think Jameka went into the house with her religion and it was real. I think Amber just used it for her purpose.

I am wondering where Natalie's religion was the first 4 weeks of BB.

Marty, I think Natalie isnt doing it for Gameplay.. remember in her opening video of her in her bikini, she said she loved god... Hmmm..

But I think the house Causes pressure on people, makes them do bad things, look at Josh, everybody said he was a nice person, but then look at him in the house... I still like her though.

Amen Amen I say to you

Come hither Ratynaty

And heed my warn

You best get a grip

Before your scorned

Know that have no influence by you

And that Adam has lost interest too

You are at heart a happy person

But a practicing Christian

That thought I know not to be true

So in you words of interpretation

ZIP IT ZIPITY DO DA

I don't have a clue if she is a Christian or not but what I was saying is she makes a mockery of religion.

I have a little thought as to why she is playing such a strong card. When Julie asked the guys on the live show about being Bible buddies then a light bulb went off in Natalie's pea brain. I think they were told to tone down the strip show and she figured she could get camera time playing the God card. I am sure she thinks America loves Team Christ and she iti is all about exposure.

you know what I'm sayin ?

I am wondering where Natalie's religion was the first 4 weeks of BB.

The first 4 weeks her mouth was full so she couldn't talk and you know good Christian girls are taught not to talk with their mouths full.

I'm not a Natalie hater but not a big fan either. However, I do agree that she is using self-serving religion which is annoying!!! If you're going to talk the talk, then walk the walk!!

On a brighter note, she does have nice..............teeth!

I already gave it a wide eyed stare, mentality of a nine year old, lust for someone who thinks she's a loser, and the ability to sound insane to anyone within hearing distance. I am considering tossing the doll in the nearest McDonalds dumpster next week.

Well King... those who live by the sword die by the sword.

Natalie has been thrust upon her own petard.

This is why you should never talk the talk unless if you can walk the walk because there are always those who can watch you. AND since Natalie signed up to be watched by anybody with a TV and even moreso, someone with internet... well.... she should have been more careful.

I will agree with you that Natalie needs to go. Go home Natalie. Go. Go Natalie. Go Home.

The first 4 weeks her mouth was full so she couldn't talk and you know good Christian girls are taught not to talk with their mouths full.

:lol:

Archived