Chelsia

CeCiMom

Well first of all I recognized one of the houses when they showed Jen and Parker. The interviews Alex said they were staying somewhere close by BB house that was really Hot.

They have used Palm Springs for sequester before. When they had the hurricanes in Mexico in All Stars they moved them to Palm Springs. They made the local news when the broke out and went out for karaoke.

Last of all I asked someone at the City and she said .....ummm yes but you didn't hear it from me.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ummm yes but you didn't hear it from me.

Hear what? :lipsrsealed2:

And, yeah, I knew that BB has used Palm Springs before, I just didn't think they'd do it again... Maybe a producer has a nice house there...

BUT, Gnat had a vision of it being a beach house :animated_rotfl: So, how are those beaches in your area? :smilielol::skellington:

No beaches but lots of swimming pools. Now I could be wrong but the first HG were here I was told.

I stuck my head out the door and there was a skanky smell.

OMG what happened to Wicked????

I miss Chelsia already. :crybaby:

She is the cutest one in the house, and she has a certain way about her that I find really attractive. Sure she might be a little loose, but nothing like a good man to make an honest woman out of her LOL.

*sigh* I miss Chelsia

I am glad she is gone ... and I can't wait to see her face when she see's James come thru the sequester doors ... :giggle: ... She was so sure that the choice to evict her would come to "EF all of them in their @sses" ...

She and James just have to own up to the fact that they made poor choices and bad moves in the game ... I'm glad she realized bringing James back was one of them

Now James just has to own up to the fact that he made bad moves as well that brought him to where he is today ...

James is singing a different tune this week, isn't he? Last week he was saying, everyone has to go eventually. LOL

Let's just hope he doesn't win the POV. I have a bad feeling he will.

I am so glad that she is gone...I am pleased that she will eventually be able to read how passionately she was despised and reviled...but then she will blame all of us for our "lack of education" and our "breastfeeding" off one the other... a disgusting, vile, skank ...buh bye b*tch!! :animated_wave:

I am glad she is gone ... and I can't wait to see her face when she see's James come thru the sequester doors ... giggle.gif ... She was so sure that the choice to evict her would come to "EF all of them in their @sses" ...

She and James just have to own up to the fact that they made poor choices and bad moves in the game ... I'm glad she realized bringing James back was one of them

Now James just has to own up to the fact that he made bad moves as well that brought him to where he is today ...

What bad moves has James made?

Is the show leaving stuff out or am I just missing it?

me too

What bad moves has James made?

Is the show leaving stuff out or am I just missing it?

When James backdoored Matt ... That was a bad move b/c he proved how dangerous he was and that he couldn't be trusted in the game. It was also the second time he lied to Matt and Nat about putting them on the block ...

He should have evicted Ryan or Sheila and he wouldn't be in the predicament he is in now where everyone wants him out and no one really wants to work with him b/c they can't trust him ...

Archived