Christine Brecht (Week 10) - nominated, PoV winner (saved herself) + D/E nominated (Juror #6) - EVICTED Sep. 4

Guest 6Borders

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is making a fool of her brother, oops I mean husband.

Her husband seems to do a pretty good job of that, himself, if you ask me.  They seem well-suited to each other.

I consider myself to be an affectionate person, but I would definitely not like someone to be stroking me constantly or hanging on me all the time. I don't even think my dog would like the constant touching. Maybe she'd do better with a cat.

I wouldn't want someone ugly stroking me or hanging on me.  That's for sure.

Her husband seems to do a pretty good job of that, himself, if you ask me.  They seem well-suited to each other.

I wouldn't want someone ugly stroking me or hanging on me.  That's for sure.

How so?  I think it took  a lot for him to to say what he did and I was impressed he didn't say how wonderful it is that Cody and Christine are all over eachother for the money and said the truth.  Cody's father defended his son for doing what he does and I think he is the one who made a fool of himself.

How so?  I think it took  a lot for him to to say what he did and I was impressed he didn't say how wonderful it is that Cody and Christine are all over eachother for the money and said the truth.  Cody's father defended his son for doing what he does and I think he is the one who made a fool of himself.

Better to say nothing at all, in my opinion.  It's a rather one-sided situation and certainly couldn't have been planned.

Guest 6Borders

I'm glad her family voiced their disapproval.  Hubby handled it pretty well, considering.  Interesting that he didn't mind the hair stroking and arm ticking but didn't like the hand holding...what is the difference, it's all way too over-the-top for someone who is married!

Loved the sourpuss look on her face in the aftermath of Caleb winning HOH last night.  I think she's getting worried

she could go up alongside Nicole.  Reality checks are usually never easy, but this one is going to take it especially

hard, she's been so delusional.

She'll probably need therapy after she gets out.

Her husband looks like a Charlie Brown style Xmas tree a 4 year old decorated.

Of course he's not throwing a big fit.. who else would WANT him ( or her for that matter ).

He's trying to save face. There was no agreement pre-game about guys touching ( shudder ) her. I noted ChriSNEED follows and gropes him more than visa versa. 

Just wait'll her boy toy casts his vote to evict her nose.

Where I come from you don't run your fingers (repeatedly) through someone's hair if you, or they, are married or taken unless you are their hairdresser.  I am not going to even address the rest of all that touching bullchit going-on between cody and christine except to say that she must be suffering from temporary insanity and cody must have seen her husband, making him unafraid that said husband will kick his dumb ass.

Of course he's not throwing a big fit.. who else would WANT him ( or her for that matter ).

He's trying to save face. There was no agreement pre-game about guys touching ( shudder ) her. I noted ChriSNEED follows and gropes him more than visa versa. 

Absolutely!

Never liked her ! !   She was an accidental member of the BS.  Just happened to be in the same room as Amber when Devon went looking for some girls.  She should have been out a long time ago.  I wish for her husband's sake that she was.  She will not recover and go back to normal family, church life.   Her hubby is trying to stay sober.  Joined rehab according to his twitter account.  He did it for her, and this crap can't be helping.  I don't like to think poorly of others, but she makes it too easy.

Trying to save face?????  I'm sorry but he needs a brown paper bag for that ugly mug, his ole lady too. If I wanted my dog to look like him I'd have to shave his ass and walk him backwards..........

Seems like production went out of their way to piece together scads of clips of Cody and Christine doing the 'touchy / feely' for the show last nite.

(hmmm... but then, they had lots of ammunition... didn't they?)

I"m thinking Christine will have a hard time getting any respect from family / friends / co-workers / church ... when she gets home.

Where I come from you don't run your fingers (repeatedly) through someone's hair if you, or they, are married or taken unless you are their hairdresser.  I am not going to even address the rest of all that touching bullchit going-on between cody and christine except to say that she must be suffering from temporary insanity and cody must have seen her husband, making him unafraid that said husband will kick his dumb ass.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo creepy. I watched a little of the feeds from last night and saw Frankie curled up with Derrick. I felt sick. I went forward a few hours and Frankie was curled up with Cody and Cody was lovingly stroking Frankie's arm. This cast is nauseating.

:blink::cookoo: 

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo creepy. I watched a little of the feeds from last night and saw Frankie curled up with Derrick. I felt sick. I went forward a few hours and Frankie was curled up with Cody and Cody was lovingly stroking Frankie's arm. This cast is nauseating.

i agree with you Marty...You have,  guys snuggling with the gay guy, you have Chrisinte all over Cody....Where  are

the boundaries with this cast, maybe its a generation thing, not sure.  I cannot beleive these guys expecially are not going to be ridicluled by freinds on the outside....Christine is just plain and simple, a true embarrassment., 

I too was appalled by last night's hug fest between Derrankie....I give old Derrick a hard time re: his overly spiteful gameplay. But until last night I had never seen him do something so disgusting as to cuddle with Frankie!!!! I hope his buddies back in Rhode Island give him hell!!!!

Okay, so I gave Frankie the benefit of the doubt and thought he only pulled that shit with the single guys, but no he proved to be the piece of crap he really is.  So, what we got here is a bunch of narcissistic assholes who whore themselves to Frankie for the win.

My respect for Donnie, Nicole, Hayden and any other HG who did not let the groper touch them.