Andy - DE/Week 7 (Week 7 HoH & PoV Winner)

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy and Helen were in the HOH trying to figure out who to send home this week - Andy was leaning toward Jessie, but then Jessie came in, Helen left and he began telling Jessie that he was leaning toward Spencer - now Helen is back and they return to talking about Spencer

y2JmcjI.jpgqJl4mCd.jpg

Andy and McCrae talking in the HOH - he is explaining his talk with Jessie earlier - Jessie believes that Amanda, McCrae, Helen and Elissa are running the house and that Spencer, GM, Jessie and Aaryn are always gonna be the pawns. Apparently Jessie wanted to backdoor Amanda this week and Andy has decided that because of that Jessie needs to go home - that conversation sealed her fate.

ff1ZaU1.jpg4Cmhmof.jpg

Andy has a Final 4 deal with McManda (Judd just left and they picked up Aaryn I think). Making an F3 with McManda is about the stupidest alliance he could make. Assuming they are the final 3, Andy is playing strictly for 3rd place. McCrae has already demonstrated his "carnie" skills for hanging on. If he wins the final HOH he will, of course, take Amanda because it would be an easy win for him. If by some miracle Amanda won the final HOH, she would, of course, take McCrae to F2.

Now Andy wants to backdoor Helen, which is stupid because she would take him to the finals and they were probably equally have a chance at the big prize. He should hitch his wagon to Helen and Elissa NOW and stop the foolish loyalty to McManda. I seriously doubt anyone would vote for Elissa over Helen or Andy in F2.

Agree Elissa and Helen would be his best, but if Amanda did somehow win the final HoH she wouldn't think twice about evicting McCrae.

Did andy tell helen that he will have to get final instruction from Madamanda and will get back to her?

No opinion of his own - such a cowardly player.

Andy and McCrae talking in the HOH - he is explaining his talk with Jessie earlier - Jessie believes that Amanda, McCrae, Helen and Elissa are running the house and that Spencer, GM, Jessie and Aaryn are always gonna be the pawns. Apparently Jessie wanted to backdoor Amanda this week and Andy has decided that because of that Jessie needs to go home - that conversation sealed her fate.

ff1ZaU1.jpg4Cmhmof.jpg

And a stupid one too - he could secure his place in the house by backdooring Amanda, though I guess the three days of agro isn't worth it. If all Veto Ceremonies were during the live show I suspect the HoH's would be more willing to rock the boat.

If he nominated Amanda though he'd only have McCrae probably going after him if he struck a deal with Elissa and Helen.

Andy is reassuring Jessie that she isn't leaving this week - hardcore. Reminding her of how he trusted Spencer early in the game and Spencer was leaking information to Jeremy. He is reassuring her so believably that I fear by the time Thursday comes he is going to feel horrible about deceiving her and actually choose to evict Spencer instead.

nquj8JG.jpgBxK4RBY.jpg

I think he believes that Jessie will think the house voted against the HOH's wishes and he'll have her vote secured. Maybe he's forgotten that the evicted hg's can still speak and compare notes once they leave the house. I think he's guaranteeing that Jessie will vote for anyone but Andy if he makes it to F2.

Andy's not the brightest bulb in the box and I'm really surprised the house trusts him soooo much. None of the rest are too bright either though. Andy's cowardice is wearing really thin, imo. Pick a side, ya big wussy.

Andy just wants everyone to like him............... He wants to play big brother to the end with no blood on his hands.

He is a big wussy. He might make it to final 2 though.

Guest 6Borders

Andy, Andy, Andy...wake up and smell the McManda dude! Use half your BB brain and make a big move with your POV! Put Amanda on the block...last chance to do it!

Anyone have a theory as to why Andy would want to hitch his wagon to a COUPLE? How exactly

is that supposed to work to Andy's benefit when it gets down to final three? Does he think each one

will choose him over the other?