Howard - Week 5 - Evicted (Aug. 1)

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparklet you asked for some pics earlier but they slept all day! Here are some from today:

0BPHJEc.jpgnQXZTPS.jpgAFK4MmU.jpgNtfF9g7.jpg

Sparklet can you tell me how you made the pictures in your post so small but when you click them they're full size? I have been resizing my pics but if there is a way to display them as thumbnails I would do that instead! Thanks.

Sparklet you asked for some pics earlier but they slept all day! Here are some from today:

0BPHJEc.jpgnQXZTPS.jpgAFK4MmU.jpgNtfF9g7.jpg

Sparklet can you tell me how you made the pictures in your post so small but when you click them they're full size? I have been resizing my pics but if there is a way to display them as thumbnails I would do that instead! Thanks.

Thanks!!!! :heart::kiss2:

I just use my cell phone! I put something down and then went to edit and then I attach file from my photo and download it from there!

Thanks!!!! :heart::kiss2:

I just use my cell phone! I put something down and then went to edit and then I attach file from my photo and download it from there!

You're welcome - I'll post some more later - oh so you attached them from the picture on the phone to the post right? You just uploaded them direct right? That must be the secret to the little thumbnails but Morty's only gives you 500 kb which is only like 5 pics - hmmmmmmm

You're welcome - I'll post some more later - oh so you attached them from the picture on the phone to the post right? You just uploaded them direct right? That must be the secret to the little thumbnails but Morty's only gives you 500 kb which is only like 5 pics - hmmmmmmm

I know but I just needs that one inwhich I had to jump threw hoops to get it!

She is crying over Candace!!!!! She is afraid the whole house is getting closer to Candace than her! CRAZY!!!

Howard was the HG that I identified with the most.

I admired Howard for his faith and his loyalty to his initial alliance but what really ingratiated him into my heart was how he felt it was his obligation to protect Candace even when he knew it might negatively influence his game (Jeremy & Kaitlin).....

Howard would often pray with the other HGs and console the, with words of faith when they were in an emotional state.

Unlike the other guests I have never heard Howard use any type of bigoted or racial remarks, I havent seen his bully the other HG's or even engage in verbal altercations with his detractors.

It must take a lot of strength to be the only Black male isolated in a house rife with bigotry and racism and not lash out in anger but I guess that's what having faith in a higher power is all about.

It's bittersweet that Howard will be evicted this week but at least he can be around family, friends, and possible fans who will respect him as an equal human being and treat him like a man.

Although I do not completely agree with how you see Howard as loyal since I saw his alliance in MC as him being drawn in as an after thought and he was not really an active creator of it ( I do not think he calculated that there was a racial aspect to the way that was done kind of a token acceptance), I do not think that anything you say here is away from what is real to the show. I esp agree since both he and C are isolated in a house rife with racism and I do think that his religion helps him deal with his emotions. All that is present and real to what is happening in the show.

When this season began, Howard & Candice were my favorites. But as the weeks wore on, Howard's appallingly inept social play, surprisingly bad physical play, ridiculously poor logical skills and penchant for speaking in partial sentences and contorted metaphors just wore me out...

But then... His behavior the night of the bed flipping incident brought me back into his camp. It seems odd to me to be proud of a person on a reality tv show... a person that I've never met and will never meet... would make me proud for him... but he did. He was a beacon of maturity and balance in a storm of mean-spirited childishness. Although I had no real right to be proud, I was... I was very proud of him.

Unfortunately, in the days that followed his very warm & gently strong protection of Candace he reverted back into the same old Howard... No social game to speak of... No physical game at all... His nearly nonexistent communications skills... No one really understands a thing he says although apparently he believes his words are deeply insightful and eminently logical... If he'd finish a sentence and drop the twisted metaphors maybe we might find an insightful and interesting thought of his... but so far... no such luck...

His complete failure to get into the game in any real way is a mystery to me. Annoyingly, as he takes a posture of superiority in moral character by way of his repeated nonsense about his refusal to stoop to the necessary level of game play in order to win $500,000, he alienates is best ally, convinces his foes of his need to exit and confounds those watching this fiasco... I ask myself.. How could I have been so wrong about this guy in the beginning of the season?

I do give him credit for listening to Candice... she's an insanely pedantic brat convinced of her victim-hood and fiercely protective of her sense of entitlement. Aaryn's cruel attacks on her, gave her all she needed to spin up her woe-is-me machine and be the wonderful victim she incessantly tells Howard that she is... Howard should run from this loon as fast and far-away as he can. He really should be campaigning for her to be evicted... I'm praying for a double eviction or a fast forward... they both need to go... and go very very soon.

Unlike most seasons, this season has been one where I haven't been able to find a favorite that I could stick with, but that also highlights one of the reasons that I have followed BB for all these years... my first impressions and personal biases fall away as I learn who these people really are... Case in point... Howard and Candice were my preseason favorites and now I look forward to their evictions.

Monk

I agree with you on Howard but not on C finding her ability to analzye what is happening rather insightful...I want her to stay and would like to see her there after Aryan is gone.

Well Candice is going out the door to if she doesn't stop trying to save her man!!!! They told her she was good! Why mess that up! Get revenge within!!! Be the silent but deadly partner! Last night her and howie trying to rally votes! She should have let howie do that by himself! Wait until Amanda finds out! DAYUM!!!!

What a disgusting display.

The demographics of this show are so lopsided that it's not even funny.

This season they started knocking off the Alpha-males from the start while the gay, fat, effeminate and whipped males hid behind the Alpha females skirts like mammas-boys.

A muscular dark-skinned male in a house by himself with a bunch of cowardly bigots who Pillow-talk about his penis and view him as some insidious threat despite him never winning a single competition or having an alliance in the game? See ya!

What a bunch of gutless and nutless males they cast this season, Howard never had a chance once Nick and Jermey got evicted, the estrogen levels in that house are too high for any man except Andy to be able to thrive and survive.

Demographics have nothing to do with Howard's insanely poor game skills and it is those poor game skills that have him where he is today. I had hoped for better from him... but he's failed himself with his poor analytical skills, poor strategy skills, poor communication skills, poor social skills, and surprisingly poor physical game play. He just not built for games of logic, strategy, social acuity & communication.

As I said in my earlier post, he was my early season favorite, but he gave me nothing to hang onto after watching him. His game is sit back and do nothing(floater) or to spend so little time and effort coming up with strategy and tactics as to be a bystander. And then unfortunately when in the rare case when he does strategize, he come up some hair-brained scheme doomed to fail like voting against the house and blaming the vote on Jessie. The rest of his time he has been nearly completely disengaged from the game only rarely interrupted when he spouts one of his nonsensical rants filled with contorted metaphors and self-righteous innuendo. If any label fits Howard, it's "Failed Floater."

Howard is no a "man" in the sense that you are using the term. His is a quitter and self-righteous jerk. He has NOT been loyal; he's tossed ALL of his allies(Jeremy, Spencer, and Candice) under the bus and used his religion as a game weapon. All of that is perfectly OK in this game but in the face of all of his poor game-play, to claim he is a man of integrity and loyalty is nonsense.

I also disagree with your position that unless a HG is an alpha male or alpha female, that HG should just back off their game using their personal skills & strategy and make way for the Alphas. BTW, there's an ironic bigotry in your "gay, fat, effeminate and whipped males" comment. That sounds very much like something Aaryn would say.

Howard's lone good move was his wonderful defense and support of Candice during and after the bed flipping incident. As good as that was, it is not enough to win BB and even that was diminished when he laughed at Candice's "white ass Honky" comments. How was that any better than Kaitlins & GM's behavior laughing at Aaryn's equally offensive "Shaniqua" comments?

Monk

In going to miss seeing him! And that body!

Don't say your good-bye's quite yet! I'm listening to the talk between Howard, Candice and Jessie from during the night. There is a chance that Amanda will be going tonight, not your Howard!

Don't say your good-bye's quite yet! I'm listening to the talk between Howard, Candice and Jessie from during the night. There is a chance that Amanda will be going tonight, not your Howard!

I don't see it happening. Howard and Candice can't vote. Jessie has lost Judd. He is locked into the idea that he is in with the cool kids. I don't see any way Jessie and Spencer could pull in three more votes.

I don't see it happening. Howard and Candice can't vote. Jessie has lost Judd. He is locked into the idea that he is in with the cool kids. I don't see any way Jessie and Spencer could pull in three more votes.

Darn! It was worth a shot anyway.

As down on Howard's game as I am, I'd much prefer Amanda be evicted this week...

She's a good strategist and can be entertaining but she's too abrasive and far too much of a bully in the house. Howard has no game and is no real threat... His is a loose cannon in terms of predictability and logic for the others to take a chance on bringing him to jury but the current biggest threat is McManda. I hope she's evicted but Howard is a good second choice.

Monk

Howard, in my opinion is a nice guy that was put into the big brother house with a bunch of catty women and men with no backbones and Jeremy. He came into the big brother house knowing because he was in great shape that he could be a target. I don't know if he threw every competition or not but I don't think he wanted to put a target on his back for winning. Now I could be completely wrong about his ability to win competitions maybe he can't and does truly suck at them. Either way I don't view Howard as a huge threat at least not at this moment. Howard is not the best social game player and when he gave his speech he wasn't the best of vocalizing his point. His downfall in this game was the fact that he formed an alliance on day 1 and the Great Helen discovered it and will not let him forget it. He lied. Helen shocker its big brother. She has made it her personal crusade to get him out of the house and with Amanda on board because she knows she could never manipulate him she is getting her way. I love the double standard with Helen Spencer has already paid the price for lying to her while Howard because he lied to her twice has not. Howard is probably not suited to play this game especially with this cast. I like him I hope he finds success out of the house and I am sorry that he is being evicted.

Demographics have nothing to do with Howard's insanely poor game skills and it is those poor game skills that have him where he is today. I had hoped for better from him... but he's failed himself with his poor analytical skills, poor strategy skills, poor communication skills, poor social skills, and surprisingly poor physical game play. He just not built for games of logic, strategy, social acuity & communication.

As I said in my earlier post, he was my early season favorite, but he gave me nothing to hang onto after watching him. His game is sit back and do nothing(floater) or to spend so little time and effort coming up with strategy and tactics as to be a bystander. And then unfortunately when in the rare case when he does strategize, he come up some hair-brained scheme doomed to fail like voting against the house and blaming the vote on Jessie. The rest of his time he has been nearly completely disengaged from the game only rarely interrupted when he spouts one of his nonsensical rants filled with contorted metaphors and self-righteous innuendo. If any label fits Howard, it's "Failed Floater."

Howard is no a "man" in the sense that you are using the term. His is a quitter and self-righteous jerk. He has NOT been loyal; he's tossed ALL of his allies(Jeremy, Spencer, and Candice) under the bus and used his religion as a game weapon. All of that is perfectly OK in this game but in the face of all of his poor game-play, to claim he is a man of integrity and loyalty is nonsense.

I also disagree with your position that unless a HG is an alpha male or alpha female, that HG should just back off their game using their personal skills & strategy and make way for the Alphas. BTW, there's an ironic bigotry in your "gay, fat, effeminate and whipped males" comment. That sounds very much like something Aaryn would say.

Howard's lone good move was his wonderful defense and support of Candice during and after the bed flipping incident. As good as that was, it is not enough to win BB and even that was diminished when he laughed at Candice's "white ass Honky" comments. How was that any better than Kaitlins & GM's behavior laughing at Aaryn's equally offensive "Shaniqua" comments?

Monk

As much hope as I had for Howard and as much as I love him, I have to agree with your analysis. Very fair. My thoughts exactly. But, I think the last part about laughing with Candice was out of anger for what they've said and done to him and Candice. I don't condone it, but I understand it.