Howard - Week 5 - Evicted (Aug. 1)

Also what I find funny is that when they found out about TMC, suddenly they had a common enemy to destroy! We have to get them, because they are trying to get us! This group running the house is the Nerdherd v2.0. They are united by their own fear. I can't wait until they have to cannibalize their own alliance, Please somebody wake me up when that begins to happen...... :sleep1:

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for Howard. But he would be better out of that house. That game is not for people who are honest and have integrity. And if Candace falls for the lies and manipulation from Amanda and Helen that snake in the grass, then she is isn't as smart as I pegged her to be. Howard, best of luck to you outside that house filled with snakes and scorpions bro.

Howard as he walks out the door........"Hey....... wait........ I was saving my strength for when I REALLY needed it, did I miss something?"....ugh!

I buddied up with Candice until she became a liability and then threw her under the bus and groveled to everyone I couldn't stand but I thought could help me , I prayed out loud so all the religious fans would back me,.....what happened?

Oh shut up and stop talking nonsense !!!

Spencer would be banned from my house. He's the worst of all, IMO. Completely despicable. The biggest fault I can find with Howard is that he has associated at all with Spencer.

True.

So, your totally convinced Aaryn is out to get Candice because she's black. I guess we need to brand Amanda a racist too because she lies on Howard and is obsessed with getting him out. Why do you think she is targeting him??? You tell me. She hates him and it's personel!!!!

Amanda is targeting Howard because she can't control him like she does all the other puppets. He is wise in the sense that he is slow and wise to speak.

I feel sorry for Howard. But he would be better out of that house. That game is not for people who are honest and have integrity. And if Candace falls for the lies and manipulation from Amanda and Helen that snake in the grass, then she is isn't as smart as I pegged her to be. Howard, best of luck to you outside that house filled with snakes and scorpions bro.

You can't fault Candice - those girls did one hell of a hatchet job on her head last night. Who should she believe - the guy who lied to her and got caught, or the girls that have supposedly tried to protect her from him? They think that what they are telling her is true for the most part. It's not her fault.

You can't fault Candice - those girls did one hell of a hatchet job on her head last night. Who should she believe - the guy who lied to her and got caught, or the girls that have supposedly tried to protect her from him? They think that what they are telling her is true for the most part. It's not her fault.

Yes those shehags did!!!! DAYUM shehags!!!!

Sorry Howard, you played a terrible game. You shouldn't have lied to Helen when she asked about the MC. If someone asks you something, they already know the answer and want to know if you're going to lie and you did. Two, you can't win jack crap. You haven't been laying low, you just are not good at the comps. Penultimately, you shouldn't have backstabbed Candice. She will see what you've said behind her back. Even though you don't think you threw her under the bus to save your game, you did. Lastly, Spencer was the worst person you could have hooked up with. I know you think he knows the game, but he's a total slime.

I'm just hoping Candi can redeem herself with the women, sans Aaryn, after you're gone.

I just don't understand..... Why when Howard, Spencer, Gina Marie, Kaitlin, and.....i can't remember who else now, not that it would have worked anyway, but nonetheless, why wasn't Candice included in this? It would be a vote with them and she wasn't with anyone else.... Maybe i missed something... ???

I just don't understand..... Why when Howard, Spencer, Gina Marie, Kaitlin, and.....i can't remember who else now, not that it would have worked anyway, but nonetheless, why wasn't Candice included in this? It would be a vote with them and she wasn't with anyone else.... Maybe i missed something... ???

You're right. Howard has kept her out of all of his alliances.

big-brother-bikini-howard-overby1_340x50big-brother-howard1.jpg

THANK YOU!!!! :kiss:

I'm sorry he is too fine! My eye candy!!!!

He had Candace he told Candace about this! He was trying to protect Candace so she wouldn't get her hands dirty with Helen and Elissa!!! And they will come after her!

Sparklet - I went out to the store - here is one I made last week - Howard in Lenny Kravitz mode - maybe it will cheer you up

Qay2FBn.jpg

Yeah! I'm looking at that body!!! He works out!!!! Santa can I have him for Christmas????

I'm not sorry to see him go. He and Candice bore the hell out me. The whole religion thing (leaving it in gods hands etc) is wearing me down too. If there is a god, do you really think BB is even on the radar? And he talks about puppets not making moves...why didn't he follow through last week and not vote for Kaitlan. Good riddance.

I felt bad for him on Sunday's show. He was really trying to be nice to Candice and she was being nasty to him.

Personally, I think if Elissa wasn't married and all the prejudice crap didn't happen, he would have went after Elissa. He made a comment about how they both like to take care of their bodies.