CeCiMom

Jenn, Week 7 (PoV)

post-2-0-39820500-1341426816_thumb.jpg

Jenn Arroyo

her or joe will be perfect to take to final two :animated_bouncy:

No offense, Jenn, but you are totally BB worthless to me and I cannot imagine why anyone would deface their person as you have done. To each his own but jeez almighty, girlfriend.

I don't think she wants to get mixed up into any of this but, she is the only one that could get to Frank, imo. I thought it was stupid of Danielle to tell Jenn about Ian being the mole and not Dan but, it may have been a brillaint move to plant that seed.

If Jen can put it all together and SHE is the one that goes to Frank (because he won't believe D/D/B/S if they tell him) and shares what she's learned about Ian then maybe it will open Frank's eyes.

Jenn is so happy now. She only sees that everyone else is a target so she is such a happy girl today with all her giggles.

unless she is on the block she is pretty much furniture

when nom the its hot in these streets jenn comes out :o:animated_bouncy:

Yeah, Jenn. You sit and do nothing while the people who are actually playing the game battle it out. And then be enraged if you get put up. Jenn City. Sheesh.

I agree with uvp. She's pretty much furniture. Outside of a miracle Frank win, here's hoping furniture wins this season.

I cannot believe that Jenn will have a jury vote. Of course, Joe is only a smidgen better. It would serve those people right if she and Joe were F2.

Please bb no more Adam bb13 Players! Jenn is the worst!

I agree with uvp. She's pretty much furniture. Outside of a miracle Frank win, here's hoping furniture wins this season.

i guess me calling her furniture motivated her to win pov :animated_scratchchin::animated_bouncy:

Say what you want about her, but unlike the others, she won this veto.

BB, next time please cast a rocker that really rocks the game . . . . not fired-up only in her/his sleep, Jenn (this season) and Adam ( past season)

Say what you want about her, but unlike the others, she won this veto.

Okay. Thanks. I will. She is a mess. It's about time she won something. :D

The longer you remain in the house, as the numbers dwindle, the odds of someone finally winning goes up tremendously! That's why people like Joe/Jenn need to be booted sooner rather than later.

Jenn could really change this up if she keeps to the F/D plan! Just not too sure.....if Brit gets to her, who knows.

Have Dan or Frank, or both, talked to her this morning? Does anybody have any idea which way she is leaning? Gosh, I hope she uses that veto on Dan!!!

Jenn is in heaven right now. She is finally important, people are talking game with her and she made a big move.