Daniele - Week 7 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

Dani keeps saying that "Jeff and Natalie are going to have to quit and Production doesn't want that".

Yes those are her "friends" in Production

Give me a break! This is her new tactic ---threatning Grodener that the whole crew will walk off!

LAME! :animated_rotfl:

lol yeah right, "CBS will cancel the show if I leave". Who she think she is?

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani is telling Porsche how to campaign for her. She said she can't campaign against Kalia. (She just promised Shelly full immunity if she votes out Kalia)

She told Porsche to tell Shelly and Adam that Kalia has a special deal with Jordan.

Dani is telling Porsche she hid everything. She is going to use the king and queen on J&J if she is walking out the door.

Dani is going to be campaigning hard core. This should be interesting.

Dani has been telling Porsche for about 30 minutes things to say to try to get her votes. I think there is going to be a lot of lies and dirty tricks from now until Thursday.

lol yeah right, "CBS will cancel the show if I leave". Who she think she is?

Someone on Sucks was saying how if she only knew the the economy has been tanking she wouldn't event hint people would leave their jobs over HER!!!

LOL

So does anyone think Dani can get Adam or Shelly's vote to get her to stay?

I don't think so because Adam is very happy she's leaving and Shelly is obsessed with J/J.

BUT I hope there is no surprise! Go home dani!

Someone on Sucks was saying how if she only knew the the economy has been tanking she wouldn't event hint people would leave their jobs over HER!!!

LOL

Isn't is going to be fun to see her weave her magic, er, I mean witch craft till Thursday.

I want to see her squirm. She's on the block, a have snot, and has her period. Yuk yuk yuk.

I doubt there is too much she can do. She has to win over Shelly and Adam. I just can't see them risking it and believing anything she has to say. She just put both of them up on the block last week.

She's talking about making a final two deal with Adam that she'll never keep, but I think he's too smart to believe her. I think he'll realize she's only doing this now that she has her back against the wall. It was the same thing with Porsche approaching Jeff to talk game, it was way too late to do it and he saw right through her.

If Shelly or Adam don't vote out Daniele, they'll 100% lose Jeff and Jordans vote at the end, whereas if they vote her out, the blame is mostly on Jeff and they can still get votes from either side of the house.

HIP HIP HOORAY! Whiny-pants is finally going home! Can't stand her. What a spoiled little witch!

The jury is building. Even if Daniele made it to F2, would she get the votes to win? I wouldn't vote for Daniele to win 500K. She should have just played the game straight but instead she wanted Jeff and Brendon gone because she was afraid of them and it backfired on her. Now, she is resorting to lies and subterfuge and yet and still wanting someone else to do the dirty work for her. Eventually, as slow as even they are; they will no doubt see the light. Time for her to go most likely.

The jury is building. Even if Daniele made it to F2, would she get the votes to win? I wouldn't vote for Daniele to win 500K. She should have just played the game straight but instead she wanted Jeff and Brendon gone because she was afraid of them and it backfired on her. Now, she is resorting to lies and subterfuge and yet and still wanting someone else to do the dirty work for her. Eventually, as slow as even they are; they will no doubt see the light. Time for her to go most likely.

Depending on who she was with at the end, she would win. As of now looking at the remaining players, I think only Jeff/Jordan would beat her.

Ok..

So I haven't always liked everything about Dani in the house, but at the very least I gave her credit for being a great game player. That myth in my head about her, ends today though. The BS about her production friends, and them quitting, and trying to have a way to insist they manipulate things so she can stay though.. is just beyond terrible. She's essentially wanting people to cheat so she can stay in the game, and if she thought this was a way to come out from beneath her father's shadow, she is sadly mistaken.

From this point forward I will always consider Dani a poor loser, and someone willing to literally cheat to win.

Terrible dani, just terrible.

if what she said about production is true then I am done with Big Brother they need to stay out of the game. I know yesterday they were trying to get Jeff to talk to her. Who would really quit if she left????????????

Archived