Daniele - Week 7 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

Maybe it's because I can't relate to the experience of being locked in a house with strangers for an extended time while having people watch my every move BUT... I just don't get all the petty bashing of the other HGs. It's really disturbing.

Dani you gotta get away from Shelly... her ugliness is contagious and now you've caught it. If you leave now you might recover and I may start liking you again.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not going to lie, hoping you go this week D. I had a brief bit of hope for you last week, but when you turned on R and B you lost me ..

Better luck in All-Stars.

I really hope they decide NOT to televise her tantrum(s) after she's put up. Her constant whining is obnoxious enough right now.

Good riddance, Daniele. Enjoy Brendon in jury with the knowledge that you wrecked yourself. animated_wave.gif

My advice to dani......when life hands you a bowl of cherries, gorge on the sweet parts & throw the pits away, next time.

IMO, you could have been "Queen of the vets",instead you chose to be, well, IDK what you were thinking, so it's hard for me to comment on it.

What I DO think is that J/J/R/B & YOU would have swept the house if YOU hadn't decided you wanted to make this game about something else

AMEN! Such a disappointment.

......proving YOU know better than your dad, proving YOU can manipulate men, proving whatever (?) became more important to you than winning BB.

Either that or she's just not that smart. Maybe both.

Dani must surely regret teaming up with Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum... she has no one to talk to and all those other two blobs do is sleep... Dani was sitting out on the LR couches alone & then went to the HN room and those two lame-o's were just sleeping.. Happy Birthday Dani! Way to pick em!

No I dont think she will regret it. Why regreat going out now rather than at final 5? She still gets the same cash.

I will miss Dani :( The first person to try and shake things up this season. Thank you Dani for making things interesting for a second. You will be missed :crybaby:

Neb--I don't think she would have made it all the way to F5 with only the vets intact. B/R together would have always been a bigger target. They could have always used Shelly for an extra vote, keeping the power of numbers when B or R got voted out, and Dani would have had a great chance of winning the game. I expected B/R to screw up before Dani. I really thought Dani would have been a finalist before she came up with that BD plan. I'll never get why she did that so early on. It ruined her chances.

Neb--I don't think she would have made it all the way to F5 with only the vets intact. B/R together would have always been a bigger target. They could have always used Shelly for an extra vote, keeping the power of numbers when B or R got voted out, and Dani would have had a great chance of winning the game. I expected B/R to screw up before Dani. I really thought Dani would have been a finalist before she came up with that BD plan. I'll never get why she did that so early on. It ruined her chances.

J/J talked about getting rid of her before they head about her wanting to BD Jeff while they were building their army (good for them) but I dont think she should regret trying to shake things up. Though I do think she should regreat last week when she got rid of Brendon instead of Jeff

J/J talked about getting rid of her before they head about her wanting to BD Jeff while they were building their army (good for them) but I dont think she should regret trying to shake things up. Though I do think she should regreat last week when she got rid of Brendon instead of Jeff

I think either way, she'd have been eliminated if she didn't win Veto.

I was trying to root for her at first because she is a competition rock star and I love to see those types in the game.

She just screwed up her own game with bad moves. She also turned really catty. Season8 she pretty much just had her Dad but this season the got all the minions and I see a different side of her.

I think she is going to be pity party after then replacement noms today.

I am having so much fun watching her squirm. She thought it was funny to back-door Brendon and now she needs him. All she had to do was take the offer he and Rachel made, send Shelly home and she would be sitting pretty with the numbers on her side for once. But no, she gave in to pettiness and now she's in trouble. Lovin IT.

I am having so much fun watching her squirm. She thought it was funny to back-door Brendon and now she needs him. All she had to do was take the offer he and Rachel made, send Shelly home and she would be sitting pretty with the numbers on her side for once. But no, she gave in to pettiness and now she's in trouble. Lovin IT.

But B&R would never align with her even if she did take the deal. She had all her minions and they said they would never trust her or align with her.

If she took the deal she would be going home at B&R hands most likely.

I think the biggest thing that screwed her up was Dick leaving (not blaming him cause I dont know why he left) But I think that really messed with her game

Not sure about that. She's VERY independent this season and I think it's good that she's playing her own game, not his game.

The one thing that I remember most about her in her last season is when she, her father and Zach were standing on some mountain-like thing in one of the last competitions. When she realized she got her answer wrong, she threw down her blackboard.

She definitely made a mistake in wanting to get Jeff out earlier and that will probably be her demise if she gets back-doored today.

Dani was in a strong F5 alliance until she decided to make a 'big move' by bd'ing Jeff. Not only did she try screw her vet alliance, she cost herself one of her 'newbie' alliance members in Dominic. Adam was on his way out the door until word of Dani's betrayal to her vet alliance became known to the vets. Dom was then a victim of Dani's 'big move'. Big moves in BB are great, when properly executed in timing & numbers. She didn't have either. Dani sank her own ship & for someone who claims to know this game so well, she sure screwed hers up royally. Dick leaving didn't 'hurt' her game, as she was guaranteed safety for those 3 weeks. However, it did hurt her in that Dick wasn't there to stop her from wrecking her game =/

Dani was in a strong F5 alliance until she decided to make a 'big move' by bd'ing Jeff. Not only did she try screw her vet alliance, she cost herself one of her 'newbie' alliance members in Dominic. Adam was on his way out the door until word of Dani's betrayal to her vet alliance became known to the vets. Dom was then a victim of Dani's 'big move'. Big moves in BB are great, when properly executed in timing & numbers. She didn't have either. Dani sank her own ship & for someone who claims to know this game so well, she sure screwed hers up royally. Dick leaving didn't 'hurt' her game, as she was guaranteed safety for those 3 weeks. However, it did hurt her in that Dick wasn't there to stop her from wrecking her game =/

Agreed! I can't wait for her to be up and out! :animated_bouncy:

Sleeping :sleep1: and whining :down: and being grumpy :angry:

She made a move which actually made this game interesting unlike every other house-guest (minus Dom/Cass/Keith) who was clearing the way for a Final 5 with the Vets .

if you do leave...I will miss you

Go to the Jury house with your head held high and try to get in between Rachel and "her man"

-Kyo

Nice. She is miserable and the way to solve is is to hold her head high and make somebody else miserable. Might want to rethink that. Says a lot.

She made a move which actually made this game interesting unlike every other house-guest (minus Dom/Cass/Keith) who was clearing the way for a Final 5 with the Vets .

I will miss her but I am looking forward to the drama when she is on the block and her game play until she leaves on Thursday. We have the double eviction that will be exciting on Thursday and ..... the final clawing to the end is interesting.

I do have a feeling that Jeff will be put up and maybe evicted this Thursday.....

Dani deserves to go home now. She no longer deserves to win. She was the leader of her alliance and after getting rid of Brendan the first time, she and her alliance (kalia) made big mistakes. When Jeff won the POV and took himself off the block, Jordan should have been the replacement and the one voted out. After they blew that opportunity, Dani had the chance to make the deal with B/R and BD Jeff and she did not take advantage of opportunity. She and Kalia lacked the killer insticts to take out the leaders of the opposition. Therefore, she will/should pay the price.

You should breakup couples the first chance you get. Dani was on the right track when she tried to backdoor Jeff early on. Now there's a good chance that J/J will make the final 5. A couple is nit going to turn on each other. So, everyone else is at a disadvantage.

If Jeff fails to take out Dani this week, then he needs to be the next one out.

Archived