Daniele - Week 7 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

Daniele isn't that big a part of drama in the house. Her MO is and has always been behind-the-scenes and most of Daniele's bigtime drama centered around her pop, the evil one. It'll just be new dynamics if she leaves. They can't ALL be allied. Personalities will likely emerge once they no longer have Daniele to cling onto. Plus, she isn't gone yet.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite Dani's mistake early in the game she is my favorite this season and I will be sad when she is gone. I know it is the best move for Jeff but I wish it didn't have to happen:( It is all so weird. I couldn't stand Dani in S8. Not really sure why I like her now. Maybe because she made things interesting just when I thought this season was going to be boring.

Despite Dani's mistake early in the game she is my favorite this season and I will be sad when she is gone. I know it is the best move for Jeff but I wish it didn't have to happen:( It is all so weird. I couldn't stand Dani in S8. Not really sure why I like her now. Maybe because she made things interesting just when I thought this season was going to be boring.

I didn't like her in the previous season either, but I'm thinking that was more because I didn't like her father and didn't get a chance to see her as a player without him until this season. I really like her this season. I absolutely love her independence!

if you do leave...I will miss you

Go to the Jury house with your head held high and try to get in between Rachel and "her man"

-Kyo

That would be very catty and immature of her to go to the jury house to try to piss off people... not that I don't think she is capable of it, since she does seem to be a bitter woman. If go to the jury house, game is over for her, so just relax and try to be happy.

I think the biggest thing that screwed her up was Dick leaving (not blaming him cause I dont know why he left) But I think that really messed with her game

oh yeah, now it is her daddy's fault. It is hew own fault for being a stupid bitter woman. She messed up with her own game trying to prove something she is not: smart.

Dany says that she wants the KING & the QUEEN for Thursday

Kalia - They are in the bottom drawer in the DR

D - I thought they were in your bag

K - I put them in there weeks ago! Because ppl were taring up the house & I thought they would go through my bag

Ok, how old are those two again? Poor kids, crying... I LOVE IT!

Dany says that she wants the KING & the QUEEN for Thursday

Kalia - They are in the bottom drawer in the DR

D - I thought they were in your bag

K - I put them in there weeks ago! Because ppl were taring up the house & I thought they would go through my bag

Ok, how old are those two again? Poor kids, crying... I LOVE IT!

So what is the idiot Danni gonna do ,say Jeffery and Jordon are the king and queen in her goodbye speech :animated_rotfl:

Dani promised Shelly if she votes to keep her she will never ever nominate her or put her up.

Dani is soooooooooo pissed and saying J&J are running the house and they want to drag Rachael to the end and would never take her.

So what is the idiot Danni gonna do ,say Jeffery and Jordon are the king and queen in her goodbye speech :animated_rotfl:

I think she is just referring to the chess pieces. She is mad she might be kicked out the game, so she doesn't want anyone to play... things that annoying kids do, I guess.

sorry Dani my dear...I love you still and will miss you...sorry you have to be sent to the house with that three time loser Brendan

-Kyo

the blond/brunet bitch with horse smile dug her own grave all along

Guest Corky812

Be funny as all get-out if Dani stayed in the game. I doubt Porsche will vote to keep her now that Jeff has taken her off the block tho.

Jeff admitting he didn't want to nominate Dani, but when she tried to out him, he just couldn't trust her. He thinks Dani trying to make an alliance with newbies was a good game idea--just didn't work out. Jeff wishing the alliance could have held like they said it would on day 6.

I think Dani & Jeff will be friends outside of the house.

In the live feed...Dani say, " Well (name) and Natalie will quit production if I go home." What that suppose to mean?

I heard that too! Was wondering what that meant... but then again she thinks she is Holier than thou...

Dani keeps saying that "Jeff and Natalie are going to have to quit and Production doesn't want that".

Yes those are her "friends" in Production

Give me a break! This is her new tactic ---threatning Grodener that the whole crew will walk off!

LAME! :animated_rotfl:

opinions are what they are...quite an angry post...well I am sure the Anti-Dani clan will be rejoicing in a few days

-Kyo

:) I just love that the blond/brunet bitch with horse smile is " leaving before this pig...[Rachel]" and now she is going to join [Rache's] douchebag man" in the JH. lol

'Angry' posts are kind of fun... the parts on " " (quotes) are from another 'angry post' on Rachel's thread. :):animated_scratchchin:

Archived