Rachel - Week 6

CeCiMom

I don't really remember the conversation that way Ceci. I saw it as, they figured they were her targets and all they were asking for was a chance to not to go up on the block initially. And I still wouldn't call it throwing them under the bus. Dani's after couples, if it's not them, it's the other. J and J throw R and B under the bus if we're going by this logic all the time, yet no one (except me it seems) dislikes J and J when they do it. I walked away from that conversation feeling as though R and B were looking out for them, and their alliance the best they could. So I do think the front of the board was wrong. It was Dani who wanted to BD Jeff, or at least told Kalia that. The extent I agree with them turning on them was that they more or less spelled out for Dani that J and J had everyone else in their pocket, except for P/K/B/R and of those 4 the only ones she could trust to win comps for her if necessary was R and B.

I'm to the point I no longer want to defend R and B to anyone. I love them. I think R gets a bad rap, some is deserved, most of it is not. Everyone knows how I feel about her, and about it. It's exhausting trying to defend them all the time.. when it falls on deaf ears. I think you ceci for at least taking the time to post your thoughts on what I said.

I don't want you to feel you can’t defend anyone you want to because I found it refreshing to read a well thought out perspective.

I've been a semi-fan of Rachel's since last season (She gets on my last nerve at times too and I have to tune her out at times) but, I think if she really had it her way she would just balls out compete with brains and physicality to get to the end and I appreciate that game play. IF she ever got her mental state under control; allowing her to play a better social game… she would be a BB beast!!!

So, please give your opinions (even if me or anyone else disagrees or sees the same conversation 2 different ways… it’s exactly what these boards are all about)

I was just trying to give you a perspective of why some folks are upset with Brenchel. :D

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, and I do see where you are coming from even if I disagree.

I think in many ways I've often been someone who likes the HG's no one likes. I think I was the only one who liked Allison, BB 4, or Holly in season 5 for example. I have a high tolerance for annoying people, maybe?

I try to see the hg's regardless of side, and evaluate the game they are playing, bad and good from both sides. I do see Rachel's flaws, and agree if her social game could improve she would be a beast. The trouble with Rachel is often the issues people have with her, are just who she is. You can change whom you are, but only so much.

I also think that Dani and Rachel have a lot more in common than most people realize. They both are strong in competitions, both play emotionally at times and not logically, and both throw their game out the window for a man. The only difference is that Rachel is about as sublte as a weedwacker, and Dani is much more able to close off her emotions when she wants to and lay low, or be more snake like.

I also think that Dani and Rachel have a lot more in common than most people realize. They both are strong in competitions, both play emotionally at times and not logically, and both throw their game out the window for a man. The only difference is that Rachel is about as sublte as a weedwacker, and Dani is much more able to close off her emotions when she wants to and lay low, or be more snake like.

100% agree

OMG Rachel every chance she gets she is so paranoid and badmouthing Shelly to Jordan and everyone and especially J&J to Brendon. She is driving me nuts.

Rachel is saying the reason Brendon went home the first time was because of J&J. Rachel is so paranoid they believe Shelly. She is freaking.

Lighten up Rach HELL

Rachel is on a rant and they should have kept Dominic and gone with that alliance. Whisper whisper paranoia.

I can't stand Dani, RacHell and Brenda now!

Thank goodness it was Adam who won POV! Wretchel and Dani ARE exactly alike as they can both be good at certain comps, but when they win they become the most ugly egomaniacs! Brenda is pathetic but he is not as annoying as the skanks. They should do everyone in the house and TV land a favor and BD HER instead! :skellington:

Less is more on television. I prefer the subtle Rachel. When she's HOH she's just too much. I liked her better last year because every other HG was so mean to her. Her shenanigans would be much more effective on the stage. She must be fun outside the house otherwise Ragan would never befriend her. BB needs acting coaches...

So true, my friend.

P.S. (off topic) Cannot believe that the Partridge Inn closed.

I can't stand Dani, RacHell and Brenda now!

Thank goodness it was Adam who won POV! Wretchel and Dani ARE exactly alike as they can both be good at certain comps, but when they win they become the most ugly egomaniacs! Brenda is pathetic but he is not as annoying as the skanks. They should do everyone in the house and TV land a favor and BD HER instead! skellington.gif

They worry that being more physical, Brenda can win more competitions than Wretchel can - even tho she thinks she can win everything. Intelligent decision would be to split up the solid pairs. Why did the 'solid pairs' think it was so much more important to split Dom and Dani and not worry about the other pairs!! Of course each pair will only see what is important for their own survival - but in the end they will be fighting to split each others, but sooner they can would help. If evil dick-head never left, they wouldn't dare focus on Dani - they were sh*t scared of the psycho. Of course he won't acknowledge that she is playing the game properly as nobody plays as well as he can!!maleficent.gif Who to cheer for? Doesn't appear to be anyone worthwhile cheering for, just many to cheer against! Too many of them have been demonstrating ignorant behaviour and they seem to have no conscience about some of the atacks they make towards the others. So far, there is no hero to cheer for. dontgetit.gif

I watched the feeds last night and it's really disgusting how the people in the house seem to turn everything back on Rachel - when it was lying Shelly who DID say all the stuff she is denying..and crying about. Seems like she is not only the house scapegoat but the board's scapegoat, too. Instead of calling Rachel rude names and talking about you hate her (mostly you J&Jers since you are pissed about the deal with Dani) point out specific things that she has done besides being emotional, being over-attached to someone and trying to keep herself and her partner in the game. Everything she told Brendon in that convo about Jeff and Jordan was the truth.

It's also getting really old how when I read the live updates on this board things are slanted against Brendon/Rachel constantly. For example, if Jeff, Jordan, Dani, etc say something it's "Jeff said blahblahblah to Daniele up in the HOH." If it's Rachel or Brendon it's "Rachel and Brendon throwing so and so under the bus." If it's Kalia it's Kalia is eating (AGAIN) even though you can pretty much see Dani eating 50% of the time you see her on feeds, also, as well as Porsche. I appreciate the live-feed updaters and have tried to pitch in when I have time. It's a hard job and I understand really hard to get things accurate unless you keep using the flashback feature - which I do and it's why it takes me so long to do a write-up. I take whatever I read with a grain of salt because I've seen many inaccuracies, including complete errors in who said what but you can't catch everything, I guess. Anyway, sorry I guess I rambled but I just want to say that if you are going by what people are posting and reporting, don't take it all as gospel. Listen for yourselves.

Since there are so "many inaccuracies," perhaps it would serve you better to only watch the feeds directly and not read anyone's write-ups. As a Live-Feed Updater, my feelings are very hurt that people are complaining about the accuracy of the reporting.

However, since this IS the Rachel blog, although I'm not a Rachel fan, I guess she keeps the game somewhat interesting. I do try to leave my bias out when doing reporting though.

Since there are so "many inaccuracies," perhaps it would serve you better to only watch the feeds directly and not read anyone's write-ups. As a Live-Feed Updater, my feelings are very hurt that people are complaining about the accuracy of the reporting.

However, since this IS the Rachel blog, although I'm not a Rachel fan, I guess she keeps the game somewhat interesting. I do try to leave my bias out when doing reporting though.

Thanks for the LF updates you do BigMDGirl. For those who want to bellyache about the accuracy or how they are done, maybe they should jump in and try it themselves for awhile. Or like you said, watch the feeds for accuracy if you're that concerned.

Rachel had her pitiful face on last night - her and Brendon lying in the hammock was the picture of pitiful and pathetic.

Thanks for the LF updates you do BigMDGirl. For those who want to bellyache about the accuracy or how they are done, maybe they should jump in and try it themselves for awhile. Or like you said, watch the feeds for accuracy if you're that concerned.

Rachel had her pitiful face on last night - her and Brendon lying in the hammock was the picture of pitiful and pathetic.

Completely agree SugarB!

And what irks me about Rachel is the freakin whining and total disregard for anyone but herself. I know they are all trying to win the money but you don't have to act like a bitch all the time. Adam said it best while talking with Jordan last night. Rachel was carrying on like Brendon had died and it had only been hours since he had been evicted. It's been weeks since he has seen his girlfriend or since Shelly has seen her daughter. And I know they all signed up for this knowing the circumstances but....think of someone other than yourself Rachel!!

I wouldn't have known anything about the big fight if it wasn't for the LFU. I think your updates are awesome! Don't change!

To heck with ingrates who are complaining about a FREE service in these economic times! :animated_bouncy:

PS Wretchel sucks!!!!!!

well it was totally accurate the talking or reporting of the pity party that Brenchal was having after they did not get for pov. Just seems that since Brendan came back they are acting rather superior and Rachel will not even own up to all of her shenanigians that she said and did when Brendan was gone, and he is back to schooling her like a child.

As far as the updating, when I have updated i am typing as I hear it, I do not believe that is is slanted in any way, and it is quite difficult to do the updates with the stealth whispering and noise, to try and get the words correct, so it is insulting to the updaters that someone thinks that the updates are not accurate, I have not found it to be that way at all, It is so difficult really that I have not updated much recently because of family stuff, it takes a lot of time and effort & when you sit down to update you cannot have anything else going on, so I say good Job Updaters!!!!!

I am so very happy that all the updaters are doing a wonderful job, I for one appreciate it so very much.th

Those who are not happy, get with the program. :lipsrsealed2:

Tired of listening to Brenchel complain how stupid everyone else is, when thigs do not go thier way...They both are very immature in so many ways.

I am so very happy that all the updaters are doing a wonderful job, I for one appreciate it so very much

Me too! And the updates on twitter are the best! Every Monday a few of my coworkers will come up to me and asked if the POV was used because they know I check my phone every 5 minutew. LOL!

I think the updaters here at Morty's are the best. And I love the snarky comments that they sometimes will post with the update, especially the ones from Morty on the front page!

I'm just so tired of the R/B show. I've been working a lot and it seems that the few times I can bring up the feeds the cameras are on them. I think I'd rather see Rachel out than Brendon. When Brendon is gone she is the same needy, over dramatic, crying lunatic she always is but now other people have to spend too much time trying to talk her down.

I have no problem with the updaters........I sometimes hear/see things wrong when I am watching & hearing the feeds with my own ears/eyes.......it's no conspiracy, folks :animated_rotfl:

I do think the rumor about B/R trying to get J/J backdoored is wrong......not sure if that came from updater or just the result of posters playing "telephone",as is bound to happen :giggle:

I flashbacked to the deal talk this morning and although B/R did make some comments about J/J to Dani..... "Jeff's plan was to BD you", "Jeff will backstab us if he needs to"......Brendan also made it perfectly clear a couple of times "I'll go up as a replacement, that's a chance I'll take", "I know I have to win POV this week to stay in the game", and when asked by dani straight up, "If someone pulls themselves off, what do I do, make a 3rd enemie?",Brendon said "No, that's a chance I'll take, I make my bed I'll lie in it, I would never want anyone to think we have a deal".......and at another point, he clearly said, "we should keep J/J happy for 2 weeks"

Obviously, I'm sitting here bored to death (waiting for company) but aside from passing time hope that clarifies things a bit.......if someone heard different anywhere on the feeds, please post time & camera, thx!

I can't stand the duo but what's fair is fair.

Happy, unhappy, smiling or sad, Rachel is really boring... I'd rather watch re-run golf than her... I surely hope this is the lest time she's on BB...

AMEN! They bring her back next season that is the last time our families watch BB. Just like some of our friends this season quit when they saw Brenda and Wretchel were returning. Watching the golf reruns IS more exciting even knowing who already won the golf tourney.

I appreciate the updates and the different styles (of updaters). I've seen updates amended. No big deal.

It is probably best not to tell posters what to post or how to reach a decision on what they post. I enjoy a democratic difference of opinion and sometimes, they serve to make me take a second look at mine. That's what it is all about. No I am right and you are wrong. Thank you, though.

I don't like Rachel. It doesn't really matter after all this time if anyone understands or approves/disapproves my dislike for Rachel. I just don't like her and that is all that matters.

I appreciate the updates and the different styles (of updaters). I've seen updates amended. No big deal.

It is probably best not to tell posters what to post or how to reach a decision on what they post. I enjoy a democratic difference of opinion and sometimes, they serve to make me take a second look at mine. That's what it is all about. No I am right and you are wrong. Thank you, though.

:hurray:

and a friendly hammer on the head is fun too. :bangin:

I love how Rachel always says that J/J suck at playing the game when they both made it further than she did their first times around. All the vets made it further than she did.

Exactly, and every time Brendan catches her in a lie she goes into that whiney voice and says "Jeff was being mean to me".

yeah this has been some covo this am in the BY with Brenchel,lol, and when he starts in on her too rough, she starts trying to tell how everyone is sooo whatever to her, he is right in a lot he said to her out there, but yikes he really is harsh when he does it

yeah this has been some covo this am in the BY with Brenchel,lol, and when he starts in on her too rough, she starts trying to tell how everyone is sooo whatever to her, he is right in a lot he said to her out there, but yikes he really is harsh when he does it

I hear you, Fatcat, and you know I respect your opinion and hear you saying under your breath that he better be careful. That said, I just don't see what he sees in her in the first place. Love is truly blind.

Archived