Rachel - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hate this b*tch. Jordan took care of her outbursts all week but she turned on J/J in under 24 hours. Grow a backbone Rachel! Or maybe just some morals. Why not try to fight it out with your original alliance instead of FLOATING to Dani whenever she's HOH.

:animated_bouncy:

I really hate this b*tch. Jordan took care of her outbursts all week but she turned on J/J in under 24 hours. Grow a backbone Rachel! Or maybe just some morals. Why not try to fight it out with your original alliance instead of FLOATING to Dani whenever she's HOH.

Oh please, J/J have just been using Brenchel the whole game and made it very clear they were going to dump Rachel like a piece of trash the second Dani was out of the game. They got rid of Lawon to weaken Dani, not to save Rachel. Then when Brendon came back they were happy only because they could coast to the end of the game while the bigger targets take each other out. Brenchel owes no loyalty to anybody in this game and if they can go further by working with Dani then that is probably the best move for them.

They should pay them all extra for having to put up with Rachel. I have no clue - nor do I want to know - what she is like away from BB but as a former supporter, I feel completely justified in calling her a major wacko. Rachel gets more chances and support than any of them combined. Get a life, you silly b*tch!

So this hideous tranny and her Geico caveman fiance are now working with Dani? Or is that just a ploy on Dani's part? Hoping for the latter with a backdoor of one of the two....the bushes need another watering.

:animated_rotfl:

Good post too Slim! You are taking the words out of my mouth! :animated_rotfl:

oh my gosh now Rachel is telling Brendon that Jeff and Adam were talking about "balls" and making inappropriate comments and that she is scared when she is in the shower naked. This girl is a trip. She really thinks all the guys think she is so beautiful and sexy that they all want her.

Where is the vomit smiley when you need it!

oh my gosh now Rachel is telling Brendon that Jeff and Adam were talking about "balls" and making inappropriate comments and that she is scared when she is in the shower naked. This girl is a trip. She really thinks all the guys think she is so beautiful and sexy that they all want her.

OMG Rachael has got to go!

erfm7t.gif

Lol way to misquote. She was telling him about Jeff being a jerk to her (which he was) the week Brendon was out and Adam happened to be involved in one of the incidents. She never said anything about Adam being inappropriate.

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: She's delusional isn't she!

I watched the feeds last night and it's really disgusting how the people in the house seem to turn everything back on Rachel - when it was lying Shelly who DID say all the stuff she is denying..and crying about. Seems like she is not only the house scapegoat but the board's scapegoat, too. Instead of calling Rachel rude names and talking about you hate her (mostly you J&Jers since you are pissed about the deal with Dani) point out specific things that she has done besides being emotional, being over-attached to someone and trying to keep herself and her partner in the game. Everything she told Brendon in that convo about Jeff and Jordan was the truth.

It's also getting really old how when I read the live updates on this board things are slanted against Brendon/Rachel constantly. For example, if Jeff, Jordan, Dani, etc say something it's "Jeff said blahblahblah to Daniele up in the HOH." If it's Rachel or Brendon it's "Rachel and Brendon throwing so and so under the bus." If it's Kalia it's Kalia is eating (AGAIN) even though you can pretty much see Dani eating 50% of the time you see her on feeds, also, as well as Porsche. I appreciate the live-feed updaters and have tried to pitch in when I have time. It's a hard job and I understand really hard to get things accurate unless you keep using the flashback feature - which I do and it's why it takes me so long to do a write-up. I take whatever I read with a grain of salt because I've seen many inaccuracies, including complete errors in who said what but you can't catch everything, I guess. Anyway, sorry I guess I rambled but I just want to say that if you are going by what people are posting and reporting, don't take it all as gospel. Listen for yourselves.

Seems like she is not only the house scapegoat but the board's scapegoat, too. Instead of calling Rachel rude names and talking about you hate her (mostly you J&Jers since you are pissed about the deal with Dani) point out specific things that she has done besides being emotional, being over-attached to someone and trying to keep herself and her partner in the game. Everything she told Brendon in that convo about Jeff and Jordan was the truth.

No I don't think I will post what rachel lovers on the boards want me to post --I'll just post what I feel like posting. rachel==ditzy freak!

BTW J/J lovers are NOT worried about D/brenchel---the whole fake deal is totally off--not thaat it was every really on!

J/j Safe this week! :animated_bouncy:

Outside of all the sniping back & forth between both Rach & Shelly.......if it wasn't for Shelly , J & J......Rachel would have been competing against Brendon on Thurs. and only one of them would be in the house.

Rachel conveniently forgot that once Brendan walked back into the house. Now, everything she's complaining about is petty BS.

Outside of all the sniping back & forth between both Rach & Shelly.......if it wasn't for Shelly , J & J......Rachel would have been competing against Brendon on Thurs. and only one of them would be in the house.

Rachel conveniently forgot that once Brendan walked back into the house. Now, everything she's complaining about is petty BS.

AMEN ! ! ! !

She would have DOR'd 30 minutes after Brendon walked out the door. And what gets me is she gets pissed not because of anything to do with the game, she's pissed because people have talked about her and hurt her feelings. Well don't act like a dumbass bimbo and people won't talk about you.

Last night Brendon wanted her to tell him what she had heard and all she wanted to talk about was how her feelings were hurt. LOL, he was getting really pissed.

Happy no POV for Rachel & Brendon, it's time to go at this point , I hope Rachel is sent out , even though she can't play without BRENNNNDON being there ( game wise good to keep her is 50/50) she may become vengful and start winning again

:scared:

Rachel is an inconsiderate tramp who can't think past self , everyone in the

house is missing someone I would not have given them my bed either .. if

you want to sleep together go to HN room which is empty and no one has to share

in your sexcapades because you know they were at it even with ppl in the

room.:gossip:

As far as what the world thinks of her, and why she can't get a job,( in her

own words, her Mother did not want her to return to the house) , it's

because you can't change who you are and you allowed the world to see this

train wreck behavior twice now. She has been given more chances than anyone in

BB history and for me it's taken the shine off of what was my favorite summer

guilty pleasure . It's time for her to leave and not come back . I feel like I

was held hostage by BB in order for her to have some money to live on .Get

a job like the rest of us..... Oh I forgot you can't

And yes I know I

don't have to watch.. but did I mention Morty's and BB are MY favorite summer

pleasure.. without Rachel:dork:

Right and Shelly did that out of the goodness of her heart for Rachel, lol. She's doing what she needs to do for herself, which is fine, but in no way is she doing it to help Rachel. She would, and has, thrown Rachel under the bus every chance she gets, as well as saying horrible things about her unnecessarily, so I don't think Rachel owes her life to Shelly. She has to fight for herself. She may not be the best at this game but she wasn't lying about what Shelly has done - Shelly is lying through her teeth and tears.

And yes I know I

don't have to watch.. but did I mention Morty's and BB are MY favorite summer

pleasure.. without Rachel:dork:

I wasn't complaining about the updates - I read them, too. I also really appreciate people giving up their time to do them. But, I also go back and see for myself and many times the information has been wrong. JS

If I here her say "Thanks America" one more friggin time. So embarassing for her that the vote had nothing at all to do with either of them. I don't think USA had much to do with the results as much as CBS did.

True. The votes for Brendon was mainly because people wanted to see the drama involving B/R and K/D, not because they love to see B/R fondle and fawn over each other like sickening 15 yr olds in heat. I'll bet there's a lot of people regretting their votes about right now. I know I'm regretting their votes.

Rachel is not a dumbass, and she does not act like a bimbo. She has a loud personality, sure. But at least she has a personality. Some of these people are a total snooze factor x 100. They're all so busy tripping over themselves to be invisible it's ridiculous.

Shelly did work over-time last week ... but it wasn't to help Rachel, it was to get out Porsche. Shelly sees Porsche as an obstacle between her and the finals.

This didn't sit well with Dani who has grown close to porche .. and so Kalia flipped the script when Lawon was a dumbass and volunteered himself to go up on the block. In the end, Rachel staying was good for J and J so Shelly and crew voted for her to stay. Cause honestly... on that side of the house.. NO ONE wants to win a competition... except Rachel! It was J and J's AND the other vet's decision to get both dominic, AND cassie out. ED sat down with them when he was in the house and the 6 of them made a list of the order of evictees .. Keith, than Dominic, than Cassie. Dani started to try to fracture B and R and J and J by putting seeds of doubt in each other's ear, and so Rachel was gunning to get Cassie out, because Dani was basically like -- Cassie & Shelly will team up with J and J and leave you and Brenden high and dry. So Rachel wanted J and J to put up Cassie, and when they refused B and R thought this proved what Dani was saying.

Which J and J managed to convince the whole house was just because R was somehow just jealous of Cassie.. as if they hadn't all decided to get her out week one .. which they had. So it was just total BS.

Which is why when Dani was like lets back door Jeff.. Rachel originally considered it. But when it became clear that Dani was just pushing to save Dom for her own purposes, and that J and J weren't out to get them, they ousted Dominic -- thus creating a split between the vets.

Since that time, in the conversations I've heard with J and J .. they have made it clear they expect and want the whole house to be after R and B .. and that they want R and B to do their dirty work, so that the blood isn't on their hands. J and J have been using R and B all season. The only time Jeff has done anything is when he had to win veto or he'd of gone home.

Last week when all the double dealing was going on to get Porsche then Lawon on the block, the vets -- J and J and R and B began noticing that stuff was going from one side of the house to the other (through both shelly AND porsche). If you remember from the show this week .. Shelly told Dani what Rachel said when she came out of HOH. Shelly never said "Rachel said you all made a deal" she said what it was that Rachel said .. but the way it was communicated it made it SEEM like Rachel had threw out the deal she made with Kalia and Dani .. even though she hadn't said a word.

So long story short, Shelly got caught.. Rachel wasn't lying, and it honestly became a case of he said, she said with Rachel looking like the bad guy, when RACHEL did NOTHING wrong. Rachel DID NOT throw J and J under the bus, the front of Morty's page is WRONG. I listened to that convo .. and they were TRYING to convince Dani to put up Adam and Shelly. They volunteered THEMSELVES to be back doored if they didn't win veto, or if one of the noms won veto and took themselves off. They were simply asking for a chance to stay in the house ..

And yet everyone is mad at them ..

I honestly don't get it.

It's a good game move on their part for one, and for another .. Shelly threw Rachel under the bus to Dani and them inadvertently by trying to play both sides for so long. She made Rachel an even bigger target than she was. And in a game of us or them.. it's always better if them is the group that goes home.

Archived