Jeff -Week 4

Hate, such a strong word. Don't hate Jeff, the bigot homophobe. I don't hate anyone. Waste of energy.

Excellent post, Shipp...Jeff hangs around with his college, high school buds who obiously get off on putting gays down. However, now that Lawon has "come out" I guarantee you (hopefully) won't see him harrassing Lawon. IMO, str8 guys who belittle gay men have a deepseated fear they secretly get turned on by other guys or perhaps have in the past.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To protect herself and Dick only won because of America's player and if you watch that computer show in his house it is so cheap :animated_rotfl:

YEP dickless is a punk girl-abuser who won his season because grodner found him fascinating!! :mad1:

Ya know after all these years I still find it horrific!!!!!! It's actually so appalling I could talk about it for the next 20 years.

Well then I'll say that within 3 months time if there are no acting gigs for these two that require them to play off their showmance status then they'll be finished, kaput, dead as a door nail couple.

That's right Ginger, talk about HG all you want-that's why we are here! I respect your opinion and don't expect every single person on the board to like the same people I like.

GO girl!! :karatelou:

BTW: I never use the ignore button. I like reading what everybody says regardless if they disagree with me or not!

Guys..

I think everyone needs to take a few deep breaths, and stop making personal attacks at each other. Slam the houseguests if you must, but please, not each other.

For the record, getting this back on track.

I don't dislike Jeff for his gay remarks. I don't like them, and I think that it's sad if he really feels that way .. but I'm not on a crusade to burn him at the stake and my life really doesn't change cause some guy I don't know, I watch on television and live feeds says something ignorant, or foolish.

I dislike Jeff for totally unrelated reasons.

Mostly cause he's stubborn, and thinks he's always right, and does and says hypocritical things in the game. He is all about himself, and his girlfriend, and no one else. And sure, that's probably how the game of big brother is played.. except in the house he crucifies others who show the same traits, and I dislike hypocrisy.

And I'll be honest, I don't think Jordon or Jeff have had Rachel's back this week, and it irritates me, that this has been the case, because Rachel and Brenden could of teamed up with Dom and Danielle and thrown Jeff and Jordan under the bus .. but they didn't. And in her first week as HOH when Rachel and Brenden were running around the house making deals with everyone.. the deals were to keep EVERYONE safe, not just R/B .. but J/J and Dani too. B/R are screwed this week because they remained true to their original alliance, and now one of them is going home because of it.

What's worse.. is I hate Jeff's comments about Rachel in the DR. Especially the ones about her mentioning she's engaged. Yes, I admit she's talked about it a lot.. but to her .. it's her opening her heart, expressing what she's feeling about her life, and trying to have a genuine moment with him. She genuinely wanted to be friends with Jeff and Jordon.

It just makes me sick... that he'd get so annoyed with her, and her he'd feel it was okay to start making fun of her. He's acting just like Britney last year.

Britney only pretended to be her friend, and Jeff's doing the same thing. It's just a shitty thing to do. You can manipulate a person .. for game reasons, without doing hurtful stuff like that. It's just totally not necessary. When those 2 get out of the house and see this, they're going to be crushed.

It is sad that some people come back to Morty's every year not to enjoy the game of Big Brother but to play the game of bait and get personal with posters. They don't care about the Big Brother game but just find their own amusement in trying to stir up trouble.

:ghost2:

Opinions should always be respected and disagreements on those opinions are part of why we are here but personal attacks of other posters is not good but it happens year after year.......

Jeff was the underdog in his first season but is in a lot better shape this season. I have seen him working out like crazy and I think he really is here to win the game. I don't think it will happen though..:disappointed:

His little princess my be leaving if he doesnt get on the ball and start playing to save her. The Brenchels are working it. I dont want Jordan saying bye bye yet, but it could happen. As i said in Jordan's post,I believe they perusade Adam, they have Porche and they are working on Lawon.

PS where is the ignore button! didnt know we had one!

It is sad that some people come back to Morty's every year not to enjoy the game of Big Brother but to play the game of bait and get personal with posters. They don't care about the Big Brother game but just find their own amusement in trying to stir up trouble.

:ghost2:

Opinions should always be respected and disagreements on those opinions are part of why we are here but personal attacks of other posters is not good but it happens year after year.......

Jeff was the underdog in his first season but is in a lot better shape this season. I have seen him working out like crazy and I think he really is here to win the game. I don't think it will happen though..:disappointed:

Well said...kudos.

What's worse.. is I hate Jeff's comments about Rachel in the DR. Especially the ones about her mentioning she's engaged. Yes, I admit she's talked about it a lot.. but to her .. it's her opening her heart, expressing what she's feeling about her life, and trying to have a genuine moment with him. She genuinely wanted to be friends with Jeff and Jordon.

It just makes me sick... that he'd get so annoyed with her, and her he'd feel it was okay to start making fun of her. He's acting just like Britney last year.

Britney only pretended to be her friend, and Jeff's doing the same thing. It's just a shitty thing to do. You can manipulate a person .. for game reasons, without doing hurtful stuff like that. It's just totally not necessary. When those 2 get out of the house and see this, they're going to be crushed.

Remember what they say--write what you want about me--even bad--but get my name right! LOL

Don't worry those two mediawhores love every word written about them!

And I'll be honest, I don't think Jordon or Jeff have had Rachel's back this week, and it irritates me, that this has been the case, because Rachel and Brenden could of teamed up with Dom and Danielle and thrown Jeff and Jordan under the bus .. but they didn't. And in her first week as HOH when Rachel and Brenden were running around the house making deals with everyone.. the deals were to keep EVERYONE safe, not just R/B .. but J/J and Dani too. B/R are screwed this week because they remained true to their original alliance, and now one of them is going home because of it.

Pfffft, B/R are looking out for B/R. If they think keeping J/J around is best for them, then they keep them around. IMO it had nothing to do with protecting J/J because they were "friends" - it was about numbers - Dani and Dom would have had the edge over them.

As for Jeff's DR about them being engaged - still one of the funniest moments so far this year (right after swatting at the Rachel buzzing in his ear).

If Rachel is playing BB to make friends, she came to the wrong place. It's a game, and sooner or later (this year sooner) your so called friends will end up throwing you under the bus to save themselves.

PS - hard to have Rachel's back this week when "her man" is up on the block with Jordan, eh?

"If Rachel is playing BB to make friends, she came to the wrong place. It's a game, and sooner or later (this year sooner) your so called friends will end up throwing you under the bus to save themselves."

So true, SugarB. Rachel loves nothing better than to consider herself "wronged," by her BB friends. Here come 'de judge.

I think Jeff likes Rachel, she just annoys the hell outta him. lol Even he says these people would be great outside of the house. But in the BB house, it's a whole new world. The way someone breathes will annoy you after a while. As for J/J turning on B/R, they could have turned on them the week Jordan had HoH, but they didn't. They stayed true to the alliance. I think Rachel's behavior/attitude will determine the fate of their alliance after Thursday. Jeff even commented that Rachel has already proven to him and viewers that she isn't as awful as she was made out to be in her season.

I think Jordan is safe(prayin she is) but I expect to see J/J rounding up the votes today & into tomorrow. The mock wedding gave them a little down time...now it's back to game time.

I have to say Jeff is working the weight equipment and the elliptical in the backyard like crazy trying to keep in shape. I think Jeff is really going to give it his all in the home stretch. He really wants to win.

I have to say Jeff is working the weight equipment and the elliptical in the backyard like crazy trying to keep in shape. I think Jeff is really going to give it his all in the home stretch. He really wants to win.

Anything photo worthy??? :giggle:

bblite2011-08-02224424.jpg

Jeff rocked this 70's style zoot suit

LOL

I think Jeff has been saying he only wants to make it to jury to spend the summer with Jordo because he wants everyone to believe that. He is way to competitive to be there to go to jury house. IMO

bblite2011-08-02224424.jpg

Jeff rocked this 70's style zoot suit

LOL

I think Jeff has been saying he only wants to make it to jury to spend the summer with Jordo because he wants everyone to believe that. He is way to competitive to be there to go to jury house. IMO

LOVE the hat!

Everyone please take a moment to review the rules/guidelines at Morty's... here's the link http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showannouncement=5&f=9

Also, I need to clarify a few things about submitting reports.

1) At Morty's, our members are allowed to say anything they have an opinion about when it comes to the HOUSE GUESTS. They don't have to worry about what anyone else thinks and they don't have to agree with the majority of posters. As long as it stays within the guidelines then they can say what they want.

2) IF a member has broken a rule then please hit that report button. It's the only way to ensure the member/post is being reviewed.

3) However, hitting the report button because you don't like what a member is saying or how they're saying it or it hurts your feelings is NOT grounds for reporting.

There seems to be a couple of groups of members that have banned together to make it uncomfortable for each other. (This goes both ways.) It's rather ridiculous that grown people can't express themselves without it breaking down into name calling or mocking or ganging up one another.

If you find yourself so frustrated that you can't enjoy the forums, you have several options.

1) Take a break from the forums... it's only a game.

2) Report posts that break rules. (Once a member has violated a rule more than 3 times they will be put under review and additional action such as post preview, suspension or banning are possible consequences. However, a member that reports unsubstantiated posts too many times will also be placed under review... so, make sure before you hit that report button that it's a rule breaker.)

3) Place a member whose opinion annoys you or you just feel frustrated by on your "ignore list".

4) Roll your eyes and move on. (I use this one a lot! :animated_rotfl: )

Hope this helps to clarify a few things and if anyone has additional concerns or comments please PM me.

Thanks for reading,

-CeCiMom

Everyone please take a moment to review the rules/guidelines at Morty's... here's the link http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showannouncement=5&f=9

1) At Morty's, our members are allowed to say anything they have an opinion about when it comes to the HOUSE GUESTS. They don't have to worry about what anyone else thinks and they don't have to agree with the majority of posters. As long as it stays within the guidelines then they can say what they want.

2) IF a member has broken a rule then please hit that report button. It's the only way to ensure the member/post is being reviewed.

3) However, hitting the report button because you don't like what a member is saying or how they're saying it or it hurts your feelings is NOT grounds for reporting.

There seems to be a couple of groups of members that have banned together to make it uncomfortable for each other. (This goes both ways.) It's rather ridiculous that grown people can't express themselves without it breaking down into name calling or mocking or ganging up one another.

If you find yourself so frustrated that you can't enjoy the forums, you have several options.

2) Report posts that break rules. (Once a member has violated a rule more than 3 times they will be put under review and additional action such as post preview, suspension or banning are possible consequences. However, a member that reports unsubstantiated posts too many times will also be placed under review... so, make sure before you hit that report button that it's a rule breaker.)

3) Place a member whose opinion annoys you or you just feel frustrated by on your "ignore list".

Hope this helps to clarify a few things and if anyone has additional concerns or comments please PM me.

Thanks for reading,

-CeCiMom

AMEN, CECIMOM

Thanks for reading,

-CeCiMom

Great advice! Sorry for your troubles, it's very difficult to avoid the bait and there's quite a lot of that going around.

Back to Jeff...

I wonder if he'll take that pimp outfit back to the streets of Chicago? I imagine he's quite a lonely guy seeing his GF only once a year and it's in a house filled with strangers.

After looking at the Video one of our posters so kindly gave us...

The Jeff and Jordon Story.....

It seems like both Jeff and Jordon have a lot of friends and family they pal around with

in their home towns.

If Jeff is lonely... I imagine Jordon is too.

We can only speculate.............

Archived