• Created
  • Last Reply
:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Marty... if you're still moppping...

there's a little bit you missed over in the corner over there - - - - - >

And put the mop back in the closet this time.. sheesh I couldn't find

it earlier.

(and oh.... thanks)

Do guys who watch this show just root for the pretty girls on the basis that they are pretty? I doubt it. I doubt guys are blindly rooting for Porsche just because of how she looks. That is a pretty lame way to follow the show IMO. After a little while you stop caring about what the people look like and start liking the people, and their game, for who/what they are. That is how I have always followed it.

Have you been on Morty's long? Because that is EXACTLY what the guys do. They dibs the girls just like the ladies here dibs on the guys. Just sayin....

And I do sometimes root for the hot guys (and always enjoy looking). But if I find them to be a total tool, I won't root for them even if they are uber good looking. I don't find that to be the case with Jeff.

It's not what Jeff thought about or said about the "backdooring" it was how it was approached. Rachel, Jordan, Jeff and Brendon all have this sense of entitlement in the house and that's what irks those posters who may be annoyed by them the most. It wasn't even a backdoor and Grodner when she slips some benefits in his back pocket should slip in the Book of BB terms.

BTW, following the other argument: Really, who looks at the ugliest guy in the bar and says "I want him?" There are a lot of nice guys out there but they don't meet standards because the bar has been raised. This goes for females too. I know plenty of single woman who whine they can't get a guy but no guy is good enough for them.

As far as music goes it's about personal taste and I wouldn't pay two cents to see any of those bands listed. When the Beatles arrived in GB and USA it was due to 1000's of screaming females who were hot for them.

If you are put on the block as the replacement when someone is taken off after veto (and that was the plan all along) how is that NOT a backdoor?

Just caught Jeff outside sunbathing

14awzno.jpg

HELLLLOOOOOOO there!! :smitten:

uh yeah and lovin it

14awzno.jpg

*sigh* Thanks--this thread needed desperately needed that! lol

I also am not a 'looks only' kinda gal. A guy can be fine as hell, but if he is full of himself or a disrespectful jackass, he is ugly as sin to me. Same theory applies to an 'average' looking guy--if he makes me laugh & has a good spirit/soul, it makes him attractive to me.

The one major turn-off for me is that Jeff smokes. But, as the odds of me ever getting close enough to the man are the same as winning millions of $ in the lottery...I'm able to look past it. ;-)

Lord have mercy he cracks me up--Jordan passes a SBD with Jeff laying behind her. He gets a a face full of it. LOL Tells her, "Please don't do that again, there was ham & cheese in that fart sandwich. Seriously, I think it's in my teeth!" ROTFL Jordan laughing...poor thing, slop is tearing her up =/

I get a kick out of reading post on Jeff's site...It does bother me a little when I read negative remarks about him..Last night I could not stand to watch Dani win because I was worried about losing him off this show..So I didn't come back to Morty's and read the post until I saw that he was not up for eviction...He is enjoyable to watch and read about even when he loses his temper..because I truly believe Jeff is a very nice person, and it doesn't hurt that he is so pleasant to my eyes to look at...I don't post often, so I appreciate all of the comments and especially the Sexy captures of Jeff..One poster commented that he isn't playing as good a game as last time..Unfortunately you are probably right..Jeff needs to calm down a little and not take things too seriously...but no matter..Keep up the good screen captures...

^^^ does he look a little lumpy in the shorts to anyone else?

I thought I saw a hint of a pup tent there....

Ummm ... do you ladies just sit in Jeff's thread and wait to

talk about the first thing that comes UP ?

Maybe I'll join you :animated_scratchchin:

LMFAO Pokie!

ahhhhhh.........how refreshing to see the Jeff thread back on track.....being used to oogle, drool & laugh about ourselves. I have to admit that Jeff is the first guy on TV that I have felt a kinship with.....well, maybe kinship isn't the right word to explain that feeling :smitten:

I was thinking that maybe we're soulmates, but that would make many of us here, feeling the same thing for him, his soulmate, so probably not.

One thing men should appreciate, I never understood how a girl's pic. (playboy, etc) could actually turn a man on.........Jeff has done a lot for mankind, he's made many females finally "get it"! You guys should be thanking him :giggle:

Just in case you missed Fatcat's post in the Jordon thread with this You Tube video....

It's a Jeff and Jordon Story someone put together with pics and music.

Random pics of growing up, current ones, etc.

Enjoy ladies

and thanks Fatcat ^_^

no problem pokie, I loved the younger pics of both of them, then I captured the high school one of Jeff and posted it cause it is just sooooo yummy, I seriously have never seen such a looker in high school as he was, oh my,lololol, Jordon is a really pretty girl as well, but I wish she had not got a boob job, she didn't need it

14awzno.jpg

Lord have mercy he cracks me up--Jordan passes a SBD with Jeff laying behind her. He gets a a face full of it. LOL Tells her, "Please don't do that again, there was ham & cheese in that fart sandwich. Seriously, I think it's in my teeth!" ROTFL Jordan laughing...poor thing, slop is tearing her up =/

Cute and funny

I get a kick out of reading post on Jeff's site...It does bother me a little when I read negative remarks about him..Last night I could not stand to watch Dani win because I was worried about losing him off this show..So I didn't come back to Morty's and read the post until I saw that he was not up for eviction...He is enjoyable to watch and read about even when he loses his temper..because I truly believe Jeff is a very nice person, and it doesn't hurt that he is so pleasant to my eyes to look at...I don't post often, so I appreciate all of the comments and especially the Sexy captures of Jeff..One poster commented that he isn't playing as good a game as last time..Unfortunately you are probably right..Jeff needs to calm down a little and not take things too seriously...but no matter..Keep up the good screen captures...

I'm glad you posted! Don't let anti-HG remarks bother you though! You never know who is posting and why. James from BB6 was posting here under a false name for one example, and I have seen numerous "ghosties" or fake posters on all the sites. Someone could come in here pretending to be a young, Spanish female but really be an old Scottish guy. You can't take things at face value online. Enjoy! :animated_bouncy:

Archived