Daniele - Week 4 - HOH

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly, I am the only person in the northern hemisphere not liking Danielle but I don't and didn't.

What changed ;)

Quote Slimcruz

I like Daniele. Having the key right now is a great thing for her; game-wise. No worries. She can just listen and observe.

I don't like her because she went from being in a great spot to dead girl walking.....her obsession over Dominic ruined her for me...The thought of Brendon leaving was actually kinda making be tolerate her for the week..but since that may not happen I'm back to get her out...fast

What changed ;)

Quote Slimcruz

I like Daniele. Having the key right now is a great thing for her; game-wise. No worries. She can just listen and observe.

:animated_wave:

:rolleyes4: Dominic?

She didn't listen and observe?

I might like her again. Please don't hold me to today's opinion. :)

Clearly, I am the only person in the northern hemisphere not liking Danielle but I don't and didn't.

Read the threads more than half the people here can't stand her anymore. :animated_shocking: I never liked her-she was always a whiney little dork!

She should put up Jeff, not Jordan. In case the house flips and saves Brendon.

Yep, because if that is the case she is back to having the 4 against her again plus the coat tails. I do think this may be a master play for her-Jeff as the replacement. She didn't want to outright nom him so she comes out looking better this way. She knows how votes can flip on a dime.

I don't and I didn't .. but I like her more than Bren/Rachett

he's gonna save her to torture us and go on to tweet his penis pics to the unsuspecting public:shocked2: :smilielol:

I waffle when it comes to Dani. There is only one person in the house that disgusts me and that is Kalia.

Yep. I feel the same way. Kalia irritates me but I go back and forth with Dani. Right now I dont like her but that could change next week. :)

Read the threads more than half the people here can't stand her anymore. :animated_shocking: I never liked her-she was always a whiney little dork!

Agreed, I never liked her in her season, all she did was whine and hid in her room with Nick. Don't like her any better this season, but I'm glad she was exposed and now is forced to turn on the Vets. I said it before and I'll say it again..... I HATE retreads. :animated_shocking: No more returning houseguests. They had their chance. I don't want to watch the 'Rachel' show and as 'cute' as J + J might be to some, let them all go.. :giljotiini: That being said, there is no one left of the newbies to root for. So I've already written off this season. :ciao:

ITA...Dani's a ninny and I'm sick of her...wait until she goes on the block...her whine will become a whinny... :eeyore:

I haven't seen Dani on the Feeds for over an hour.

I think she found a closet to hide in so she wouldn't have to

listen to Kalia.... who has set up camp in the HOH room.

If Dani has a plan to make her little troop turn this game around....

I can't wait to see what it is.

Dani's ship is sinking.

She'll look back and regret playing her cards sooo soon.

What WAS she thinking last week ?????

I haven't seen Dani on the Feeds for over an hour.

I think she found a closet to hide in so she wouldn't have to

listen to Kalia.... who has set up camp in the HOH room.

If Dani has a plan to make her little troop turn this game around....

I can't wait to see what it is.

Dani's ship is sinking.

She'll look back and regret playing her cards sooo soon.

What WAS she thinking last week ?????

She did find a closet... it's called the DR. :animated_rotfl:

I think its sinking in with Dani that she's actually has no chance with Kalia and Lawon...she looks really unhappy sitting in the purple room.....

I guess Dom made her blind about all her surroundings..

Dani's best thing to do this week, is if Brendon takes himself off, or takes Rachel off is to put up Jeff. Between Jeff and Rachel or Brenden and Rachel, Jeff is a bigger threat to her, because people -like- Jeff and they -like- Jordon and the biggest threat against her at the end of the game will being with people who are better liked than she is.

ah these girls... always play with emotions. Ugh!

the more she says"I'm not stupid" the more stupid she acts, hanging with kalia??? give me a break, why is it that she thinks that she had burned bridges, the vets would kiss and make up with her if she would quit playing the revenge emotional game. Dani's letter was from her grandmother and Dani even said she wished she had gotten a letter from her brother, the letter from her gma was signed mom, cause she raised Dani. So that pic of the letter from Evel has to be fake

Archived