Daniele - Week 4 - HOH

Can't stand people who toot their own horns constantly. Dani and Kalia could start a band with all their horn tooting. "I forget what I'm talking about sometimes because I'm so smart there is just so much in my head". Really Kalia? And she never SHUTS UP!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't stand people who toot their own horns constantly. Dani and Kalia could start a band with all their horn tooting. "I forget what I'm talking about sometimes because I'm so smart there is just so much in my head". Really Kalia? And she never SHUTS UP!

OMG, I know right? and Dani is gonna use and abuse Kalia before it is all said and done, Kalia thinks that Dani is her friend, no way in dbl dog hell is Dani kalia's bff, and Kalia just yakkity yaks 34/7, get a gag on this wench.Dani even gets that bored look on her face at times when K is mindlessly talking about nothing but how she knows everything

That really is not a good idea. Jeff is livid with Dani and he is coming after her no matter what... He already said earlier this week that he will try to strike a deal with Dani giving him HOH so he can get her out of the house.... She can never trust them again ... Hopefully she isn't that stupid...

She should put up Brendon and Rachel and Jeff as replacement... Hopefully Dani can figure out its not a good idea to put up Jordan thinking no one will vote her out because Jordan is already offering to go home so that B/R and J can stay strong.

Someone had posted earlier that they think dani should have let kaila win the HOH - but I disagree. Kaila still not strong enough to think on her own - she still voted dom out, which showed she was more concerned with going alongn with vets than going all in with dani - even knowing the vets hate her (kaila) - so she would not have had anything to loose. AND, dani needed to show those four bobbleheads that she is vet, too. Good for her. I am glad she won and I want her to win the whole thing now. I like Jordan - but she has already won once. Jeff- I liked him last year but holly hell bat man what happened to him? I think dani should start dividing the four because pretty soon - if they are all still there - they will have th numbers to do whatever they want. Put up rachel and jeff or brendon and jeff - Jeff is coming after no matter what and so is Brendon - gotta reduce the risk and send one out.

Someone had posted earlier that they think dani should have let kaila win the HOH - but I disagree. Kaila still not strong enough to think on her own - she still voted dom out, which showed she was more concerned with going alongn with vets than going all in with dani - even knowing the vets hate her (kaila) - so she would not have had anything to loose. AND, dani needed to show those four bobbleheads that she is vet, too. Good for her. I am glad she won and I want her to win the whole thing now. I like Jordan - but she has already won once. Jeff- I liked him last year but holly hell bat man what happened to him? I think dani should start dividing the four because pretty soon - if they are all still there - they will have th numbers to do whatever they want. Put up rachel and jeff or brendon and jeff - Jeff is coming after no matter what and so is Brendon - gotta reduce the risk and send one out.

Also, I hope the freaking twist results in bringing dom back.

OMG, I know right? and Dani is gonna use and abuse Kalia before it is all said and done, Kalia thinks that Dani is her friend, no way in dbl dog hell is Dani kalia's bff, and Kalia just yakkity yaks 34/7, get a gag on this wench.Dani even gets that bored look on her face at times when K is mindlessly talking about nothing but how she knows everything

I can't wait until Dani turns on her, you are so right about that.

I'd be interested in hearing Evel Dick's take on Danielle's game play so far. Anyone seen anything?

Dick has been tweeting his butt off..he thinks that Dani moved too soon with the whole "backdoor Jeff" plan, but he was totally rooting for her to win HOH.

The important thing to remember is she will only be able to get out 1 person, and she can't play in the next HOH competition, she is in an alliance of 3 she has Kalia and Lawon and thats it. Judging from last nights performance she really only has 1 person (Kalia) that could possibly win next week. If she is smart she needs to make some deals with those terrible bullies or she will be out next week. It's not a given that anyone is coming back into the house but it would not surprise me given Big Brothers talent at creating ridiculous twists that are never as good as they sound. It is also not a given that it would be Dominic. I found it funny that she relayed to Kalia that all of her other power moves she attempted in the past did not work either. So it could be a very interesting week, she needs to pick one couple and put them up together to guarantee that someone from the couples goes home, and right now it looks like that couple is Brendon and Rachel.

Because Brenchel is so dumb and stubborn Dani probably couldn't deal her way back into the veteran four. If I was Dani I would just say, "i f'd up, sorry it won't happen again. I am a great competitor and I promise I will have all of your backs if you have mine. And if I could have Kalia as part of the final six that would be great, if not then I understand." I would try to make a final five deal with the vets again, they would be stupid to not accept it considering how much of a competitor that Dani is. Then I would pick off Adam or Porsche.

Way to go Dani!! Hopefully this is the end of Jeff and his ridiculous ego. What a tool he has become.

DITTO but the way Brendon has been bashing, I think I would rather see him go this week!

Everyone keeps saying Dani is gone next week because she can't play HOH....there is ALWAYS veto! If they don't put her straight up at nominations, I hope her name comes out of the bag so she has a fighting chance!

:party_smilie: Yay! Totally awesome, Dani! I was rooting for you because someone seriously needs to take Brenden down a notch. He's a dumba** who thinks he's so brilliant because he was able to throw you and Kalia way under the bus. I can't wait to see Brenden and Rachel grovel at Dani's and Kalia's feet this week. It's going to be classic. Brenden called out Kalia, and now he's stepping back in his own dirt. Haha! Love it! :animated_rotfl:

Because Brenchel is so dumb and stubborn Dani probably couldn't deal her way back into the veteran four. If I was Dani I would just say, "i f'd up, sorry it won't happen again. I am a great competitor and I promise I will have all of your backs if you have mine. And if I could have Kalia as part of the final six that would be great, if not then I understand." I would try to make a final five deal with the vets again, they would be stupid to not accept it considering how much of a competitor that Dani is. Then I would pick off Adam or Porsche.

I think she was smart to pay Jeff a compliment he could cash into his ego because he really is like the leader of the Veteran four alliance as much as Brenden and Rachel vie him for it (Did I spell vie right? :unsure: Oh well. Who cares?) That may pay off for her in quenching Jeff's anger a little. If anything, I could see her striking a secret deal with Jeff and Jordan later. Dani can't be it because it's the Veteran four alliance, and she knows that.

Daniele is too far beyond the let's make a deal with the vets...or a least any deal that would hold....she's done in this game as far as winning the prize...she'll have a hostile jury against her and I really can't see her winning even if she drags Kalia Lawon or Rachel to the end...

She effed up her game beyond repair..Basically she's just playing revenge against the Vets this week and with Rachel playing next week her goosed is cooked..especially if Brendon leaves...

this was already don last night between Rachel and Dani, now as to whether it sticks is another story, but to pick off Adam or Porsche just yet to me is wasteful

Daniele is too far beyond the let's make a deal with the vets...or a least any deal that would hold....she's done in this game as far as winning the prize...she'll have a hostile jury against her and I really can't see her winning even if she drags Kalia Lawon or Rachel to the end...

She effed up her game beyond repair..Basically she's just playing revenge against the Vets this week and with Rachel playing next week her goosed is cooked..especially if Brendon leaves...

ITA. I understand how she would want to take out a power couple but she played her hand WAAAAAAY to soon. Even if she makes it to the end she won't have the votes to win the 500k.

I know that everyone thinks Danielle Donato is the best player ever but she even said you're not going to win everything and she is right. Yes let's say she gets put up next week and does win the veto then they will take out one of the 2 people in the house that has her back. The odds of her making it to the end without some kind of help from someone are pretty slim even for the best player ever. Which is why I think she is not taking out Jeff and Jordon this week I think she thinks that she has a better chance at a deal with Jeff and Jordon then she does with Rachel and Brendon at this point.

I couldn't agree more Stephen! And thanks for all your late night updates! :heart2:

I think Dani is so much more beautiful with dark hair and a little age

xct2ts.jpg

I think it makes her look like a witch...which is exactly how she acts. :animated_wave:

Brenda was whining about how the comp was geared for Daniele to win and that it wasn't made for tall people...

I think Dani is so much more beautiful with dark hair and a little age

xct2ts.jpg

I prefer her as a blonde, but either way she is smokin hot...

Brenda was whining about how the comp was geared for Daniele to win and that it wasn't made for tall people...

I prefer her as a blonde, but either way she is smokin hot...

This is quite obvious and a lot of HGs mentioned this last year, so I was surprised they did it again.

Archived