Brendon - Week 6 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So all this time Brendon has complained about the floaters and how he has no respect for them. Rachel and Brendon kept telling Matt he should align with people that are playing the game and winning comps.

Here is is aligning with the floaters~ Enzo, Hayden and Lane and targeting the 3 best players. hummmmmmm

I'm tickled to death Brendon won! For the next 24 hours all of them will be walking on egg shells because they really don't have a clue who he's going to put on the block (they can speculate but seriously won't know until the nomination ceremony).

This will be deliciously fun! smilielol.gif

No the BRRIgade will have the last laugh over Brenda :animated_rotfl:

I meant the last laugh over Ragan and Twitney and it makes me laugh too!

No one knows how it will pan out, he makes it through next week and he may just make it to the finals.

It's evident from tonights comp that Enzo, Lane and Hayden are no good at physical comps. I don't think they were holding back. Maybe Enzo was because he just kept complaining but enzo and hayden were really trying but just not as good as Brendon.

I'm tickled to death Brendon won! For the next 24 hours all of them will be walking on egg shells because they really don't have a clue who he's going to put on the block (they can speculate but seriously won't know until the nomination ceremony).

This will be deliciously fun! smilielol.gif

Everyone but Matt. If he is smart he will draw all the attention to himself and get himself nominated, take himself off, let Regan or Brit get evicted and then tell the brigade that he took all the heat off them.

I meant the last laugh over Ragan and Twitney and it makes me laugh too!

No one knows how it will pan out, he makes it through next week and he may just make it to the finals.

It's evident from tonights comp that Enzo, Lane and Hayden are no good at physical comps. I don't think they were holding back. Maybe Enzo was because he just kept complaining but enzo and hayden were really trying but just not as good as Brendon.

Gotcha ;) and last nite Heyden said it would be good for Brendon to be HOH this week with the ducks so I question if he threw it or not.

Way to go Brendon party_smilie.gif now if Rachel comes back I will get the feeds so I can hopefully watch the house get torn apart and the Brigade put up or shut up. Then maybe the rest of the season will be worth watching and give us some entertainment finally screw getting along I want the fights and drama.

one way or another this is going to be an interesting hoh reign and week in the house

So all this time Brendon has complained about the floaters and how he has no respect for them. Rachel and Brendon kept telling Matt he should align with people that are playing the game and winning comps.

Here is is aligning with the floaters~ Enzo, Hayden and Lane and targeting the 3 best players. hummmmmmm

Because Brendon and Rachel have always played personally...not strategically. Brendon wants revenge for Ragan and Brit making Rachel cry...and for the fight he had with them.

I can't wait until Brendon finds out those 3 floaters weren't ever floating...and those 3 best players were actually the floaters. He really is clueless...thankfully now he has Hayden and Enzo telling him what to do...next week they'll be telling him where to go (hopefully!)

Way to go Brendon party_smilie.gif now if Rachel comes back I will get the feeds so I can hopefully watch the house get torn apart and the Brigade put up or shut up. Then maybe the rest of the season will be worth watching and give us some entertainment finally screw getting along I want the fights and drama.

That would be awesome! I'd sign up on the feeds to see that LOL! :party_smilie:

Where the hell have all you brendon fans been while I've been here fighting daily!? :party_smilie:

Omg this is fantastic I love this! More - :party_smilie:

Regan possibly not getting his money this week would be HILARIOUS!

Yeah I know people cheering for him aren't his fans so no need in correcting me! Still thrilled right now!

I wish he were smart enough to realize he should target Lane, Hayden or Enzo. But alas, he's got Enzo in his ear .. and will no doubt put up Britney or Ragan. I wish he could evict the whole house.

But either way I look forward to this week.

Brendon's doing some heavy thinking, all alone in the Taj. He's having a moment to himself, celebrating how his reverse-reverse psychology worked and he's in the house where he wanted to be all along. There's a sense of relief that the low-hum-ringing in his ears from Rachel's laugh is starting to fade. He's beginning to think clearly for the first time in weeks. He recognizes Enzo's and Hayden's votes as the betrayal they were.

As if!

He'll make the emotional "obvi" and very boring nominee choices, I'm sure. He's still a douche, for now, and only time will tell.

I wish he were smart enough to realize he should target Lane, Hayden or Enzo. But alas, he's got Enzo in his ear .. and will no doubt put up Britney or Ragan. I wish he could evict the whole house.

But either way I look forward to this week.

Enzo is really the only one who has been nice to Brendon so of course he trusts him. It's too bad because I want the brigade broken up.

I think Matt would be going home this week if it wasn't for his POV. I hate that Matt got that, he so did not deserve it.

Archived