Brendon - Week 6 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In answer to someone, somewhere, Britney knew that Brendon would only go so far with her and basically I fault her for keeping on with a guy who had his hands tied. Britney and Brendon have a lot more in common than they realize and should be friends. Dick and Jen. They both loved it. No harm, no foul. Tough customers, been to lots of BBQ's, them.

Not to talk about Dick in Brendon's thread (although his nickname is Needle Dick and he tried to be like Dick), I totally believe that Dick was purposely trying to burn Jen with his cigarrette and got away with it for two reasons:

1. He told her several times to move away

2. He was America's favorite player.

Had someone not as popular as Dick been doing that, I'm sure they would have gotten punished somehow. But the worse Dick acted, the more AG smiled.

I also find it funny that Brendon tried to flatter himself last night. He told Britney that he was the first person ever to try to be evicted and on top of that, didn't succeed. Well, maybe he never watched BB8, but Dick tried that tactic to save Daniele.

Didn't Dr Will tell them all he hated them and to evict him

Yes, as a matter of fact you can see this on the CBS BB12 web site. It is one of the favorite moments of BB in the "brackets" section to vote on.

Yes, as a matter of fact you can see this on the CBS BB12 web site. It is one of the favorite moments of BB in the "brackets" section to vote on.

Dr. Will did this but that was his strategy. He didn't really want them to vote him out. He just kept telling all of them that. That made everyone think, "Oh Will wants to go home. We can vote him out at any time. So let's get So and So out this week." They did that week after week.

would have really thought Brit would be up

-Kyo

Well he told Brit he didn't plan to back door her. So for your sake I hope he's being straight with her.

I'm not sure who his ideal replacement nom is, if one of his noms comes down. Kathy, or Brit I suppose. Or Matt -- but Matt's nom would just be veto'd right away with his DPOV.

Hmm.

Should be interesting to hear the DR explanation of his noms.

Matt can only replace one nom, not both. Thats the diff between the DPOV and the coup da whatever ta thingie. He's not overthrowing the HOH he's just over throwing who gets to name -one- replacement nominee. If that makes sense.

AUGHHHH what an idiot why not nominate Brit and Lane like he planned in the first place ... Why do people trust those who were their enemy just a few days ago .... when will these people learn if they were ur enemy before u won HOH chances are they are still ur enemy after ... I swear these people are dumber than dumb!

Anyway I guess Ragan is an enemy of his as well but Brit has been winning POV so hopefully if Ragan or Lane wins POV Brit goes up ...

I think Brendon's noms this week make perfect sense. He took one of each from what the whole house thinks is a pair. This way only one of each hopefully gets to play in the POV. BC rem he doesnt know about the Brigade or Matts power. So from where he stands, he is thinking that no matter what he can hopefully get one pair broken up. I really reallllly hope Kathy pulls a win out of her azz tomorrow and puts up Matt so that the only option it will leave Brendon with is Enzo Hayden and Bitchney and we then see the two love birds up against each other. Or we can only pray he finds out what an azz Enzo and Hayden are being behind his back or figures out the brigade FINALLY gets the others to wake up and get Lane out~!

I think Brendon's noms this week make perfect sense. He took one of each from what the whole house thinks is a pair. This way only one of each hopefully gets to play in the POV. BC rem he doesnt know about the Brigade or Matts power. So from where he stands, he is thinking that no matter what he can hopefully get one pair broken up. I really reallllly hope Kathy pulls a win out of her azz tomorrow and puts up Matt so that the only option it will leave Brendon with is Enzo Hayden and Bitchney and we then see the two love birds up against each other. Or we can only pray he finds out what an azz Enzo and Hayden are being behind his back or figures out the brigade FINALLY gets the others to wake up and get Lane out~!

I didn't think about that, that makes more sense to me now ... LOL I still hope he doesn't think Brit is his friend because she was begging and pleading not to go up ...

Best case scenario is for Kathy to win POV like you said ... *keeping my fingers crossed*

I'm not following your line of thinking. If Kathy wins the PoV...she can't put Matt up, she could only use it to take Lane or Ragan off the block. I don't see her saving either of them.

From what I read from Morty's LFUs, Brendon told Britney that he was putting her up. Then he was called to the DR where he was told he wasn't allowed to tell someone he was putting them up. He then backtracked with Brit, telling her he may or may not put her up. So I'm thinking that maybe production told him he COULD NOT put her up in the first noms because he had broke the rule about telling her. So he put up Ragan and Lane hoping that Lane would come down and he could then put her up. I may be wrong about this but when I read that Brendon broke the BB rule about telling the noms I thought that could be the reason he changed the noms.

From what I read from Morty's LFUs, Brendon told Britney that he was putting her up. Then he was called to the DR where he was told he wasn't allowed to tell someone he was putting them up. He then backtracked with Brit, telling her he may or may not put her up. So I'm thinking that maybe production told him he COULD NOT put her up in the first noms because he had broke the rule about telling her. So he put up Ragan and Lane hoping that Lane would come down and he could then put her up. I may be wrong about this but when I read that Brendon broke the BB rule about telling the noms I thought that could be the reason he changed the noms.

UR right he did get in trouble, Brit even "called" it when he returned from DR. BUT he also told someone (Enzo/Hayden?) that he wanted to play fair and would give whoever, a chance to win veto...so I'm thinking he IS after either Lane or Ragan and HOPES hayden/Enzo/brendon winns vero, that way it'll stay the same....HE THINKS!

If Hayden or Enzo didn't use the veto thats a split in the brigade,they join with Brendon...thats 3! and Matt/Lane would have Kathy, Britney...thats 4...NEW RULES!!! :stirthepot:

Brendon actually told Hayden maybe Lane would stay on the block if we told him we have the votes to keep him and he would not take himself down if he wins POV :animated_rotfl:

Hayden looked at Brendon like he was crazy last nite on BBAD :animated_rotfl:

Just out of curiosity, how many people here who think Brendon's somewhat threatening stances towards a couple of the girls in the house made him no man in their book supported Evel Dick? He was the king of threatening girls and he treated girls like Jen worse than any man I've ever known.

Oh...but it's OK because no one liked Jen. I forgot about that.

Good point and I brought that up as well arguing with someone on a previous post a few days ago.

Thanks for that straycat...I went back to yesterdays LFUs and seems he did initially say that he'd put up Brit and Lane. (8/13 LFUs post 40 and on)

a few posts down it said Brit and Brendon talked again...she said she didn't want to get backdoored. He said something like he had too much respect for her to do that...and that Rachel liked her so he had to like her too. I'm getting the sense from that that he doesn't plan on backdooring Brit. We shall see I guess...

He said something like he had too much respect for her to do that...and that Rachel liked her so he had to like her too. I'm getting the sense from that that he doesn't plan on backdooring Brit. We shall see I guess...

That actually made me laugh aloud...bull crap he won't

-Kyo

a few posts down it said Brit and Brendon talked again...she said she didn't want to get backdoored. He said something like he had too much respect for her to do that...and that Rachel liked her so he had to like her too. I'm getting the sense from that that he doesn't plan on backdooring Brit. We shall see I guess...

I agree. He doesn't plan to backdoor Brit. However Lane didn't pick Britney for POV like Brendon thought he would. Before noms, Brendon thought Britney would be able to compete. I am sure he thought that if Brit won, and took lane down -- that both Brit and Lane were safe and that he COULDN'T nominate Brit as she'd have POV.

The wheels are turning in Brendon's head about why he would pick Hayden. I think .. or at least I hope that Brendon is starting to realize that Hayden/Enzo/Lane are a team.

His replacement choices for POV are Britney (who he swore he wouldn't), Kathy or Matt. If he chooses Matt -- Matt will use DPOV. So that will really leave him with an option of Britney or Kathy.

(I'm not including Enzo or Hayden in the list, because to Brendon's mind he has an alliance with them).

H/E would want him to put up Brit. Since she now can't win veto. They all agreed earlier that Kathy was a "waste of an HOH".

I really worry that Brendon is backed into a corner and will feel forced to Back Door Brit and go back on his word.

That actually made me laugh aloud...bull crap he won't

-Kyo

I think he might feel "forced" to, but I think the choice would be really hard for him. Brendon is the type of guy if he gives his word, he keeps it. Sadly, this will be his downfall.

I think he might feel "forced" to, but I think the choice would be really hard for him. Brendon is the type of guy if he gives his word, he keeps it. Sadly, this will be his downfall.

You know he only swore after BB slapped him on the hand...that's what I think

-Kyo

Guest 6Borders

Sadly, Brendon thinks he's fitting in and being one of the gang and in truth the rest of the HG's (well most of them anyway) are playing him like master puppeteers.

Brendon is the poster boy for "Nice guys shouldn't be on Big Brother"!!!

Archived