Brendon - Week 6 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I read from Morty's LFUs, Brendon told Britney that he was putting her up. Then he was called to the DR where he was told he wasn't allowed to tell someone he was putting them up. He then backtracked with Brit, telling her he may or may not put her up. So I'm thinking that maybe production told him he COULD NOT put her up in the first noms because he had broke the rule about telling her. So he put up Ragan and Lane hoping that Lane would come down and he could then put her up. I may be wrong about this but when I read that Brendon broke the BB rule about telling the noms I thought that could be the reason he changed the noms.

I don't understand that rule one bit. You seriously can't tell someone you are going to put them up. Umm I believe people in the past have basically said your going up to others in recent seasons. Even this season didn't Rachel basically tell Kristen your going up in their big fight.

What a stupid ass rule if you ask me!!!!

I don't understand that rule one bit. You seriously can't tell someone you are going to put them up. Umm I believe people in the past have basically said your going up to others in recent seasons. Even this season didn't Rachel basically tell Kristen your going up in their big fight.

What a stupid ass rule if you ask me!!!!

I've had the feeds in past seasons and I've heard many times in the heat of an argument that someone has said to another HG that they were gonna put them up.

If I'm not mistaken I've also heard HGs ask HOHs point blank if they were gonna be put up and the HOH has told them.

So I don't know what the heck is going on now???

I agree. He doesn't plan to backdoor Brit. However Lane didn't pick Britney for POV like Brendon thought he would. Before noms, Brendon thought Britney would be able to compete. I am sure he thought that if Brit won, and took lane down -- that both Brit and Lane were safe and that he COULDN'T nominate Brit as she'd have POV.

The wheels are turning in Brendon's head about why he would pick Hayden. I think .. or at least I hope that Brendon is starting to realize that Hayden/Enzo/Lane are a team.

His replacement choices for POV are Britney (who he swore he wouldn't), Kathy or Matt. If he chooses Matt -- Matt will use DPOV. So that will really leave him with an option of Britney or Kathy.

(I'm not including Enzo or Hayden in the list, because to Brendon's mind he has an alliance with them).

H/E would want him to put up Brit. Since she now can't win veto. They all agreed earlier that Kathy was a "waste of an HOH".

I really worry that Brendon is backed into a corner and will feel forced to Back Door Brit and go back on his word.

I think he might feel "forced" to, but I think the choice would be really hard for him. Brendon is the type of guy if he gives his word, he keeps it. Sadly, this will be his downfall.

IF Brendon puts Matt up and uses his DPOV Matt will not only get to remove himself but gets to pick his replacement, would be interesting

If Brendon puts up Enzo or Hayden, well, I might just have to give this guy another chance. If only he'd quit talking about how much in love he is. Come on Brendon, you have a chance to drop from Ick-Factor 10 to Ick-Factor 4. That's huge! Do it! Be brave! :fear:

If Brendon puts up Enzo or Hayden, well, I might just have to give this guy another chance. If only he'd quit talking about how much in love he is. Come on Brendon, you have a chance to drop from Ick-Factor 10 to Ick-Factor 4. That's huge! Do it! Be brave! :fear:

i'd put money up that Brit or Kathy goes up in place then Matt pulls Lane and the other goes up...then Bam you all get your wish and my princess is gone

-Kyo

i'd put money up that Brit or Kathy goes up in place then Matt pulls Lane and the other goes up...then Bam you all get your wish and my princess is gone

-Kyo

I think Britney was just screwed by Grodner. Now Rach-hell comes in to the house tells the whole house about her bad goodbye message, they tell Brenda, up Brit goes and out. Before Rach-hell came back she had a shot to stay, now she is screwed and I think that is totally unfair by the producers. Wonder if the Brigade said she was a casualty of the Brigade and they didn't show Rach-hell that message. That gives them an unfair edge. Matt even came out of DR and told Hayden they didn't. So it makes me wonder if Matt left a goodbye message mentioning them.

Total BS to me.

I think Britney was just screwed by Grodner. Now Rach-hell comes in to the house tells the whole house about her bad goodbye message, they tell Brenda, up Brit goes and out. Before Rach-hell came back she had a shot to stay, now she is screwed and I think that is totally unfair by the producers. Wonder if the Brigade said she was a casualty of the Brigade and they didn't show Rach-hell that message. That gives them an unfair edge. Matt even came out of DR and told Hayden they didn't. So it makes me wonder if Matt left a goodbye message mentioning them.

Total BS to me.

oh yes...I just put a small and to the point post in the Rachel is back thread

you can like, love or hate brit...this is ridiculous

if this goes down I am done with this season. I said fair is fair...Kaysar should have never come back and I LOVE Kaysar

-Kyo

Well BB has always been completely BS about rules and unfair advantages so this doesn't surprise me. I thought Jessie getting the boot last year was completely unfair and garbage because he was doing a fantastic job no matter who disliked him, he was on the way to winning it.

sadly I didn't see last year so can't comment

-Kyo

You know he only swore after BB slapped him on the hand...that's what I think

-Kyo

I have no idea. The reason I stopped watching this show 5 years ago was because I felt like they pulled some REALLY heavy handed stunts at certain points to keep Janelle in the house. If they messed with Bren's nom choices etc -- I'm going to be really irked.

As it stands -- I don't like this whole Rachel 24 hour business. It seems wrong and unfair to Brit if she can discuss what she heard on the Diary Room Tapes // she gets to confront her attackers. As much as I like Rachel (not as a person, but I enjoy the fact she plays the game and doesn't apologize for who she is, even if others don't really like it -- which is totally different than apologizing (like she does) when she realizes she's hurt someone by accident -- which I do approve of in her character ))

I don't know. I already smelled a Ragan Veto coming, and I sensed they'd steer him towards a Matt Nom so that he could use DPOV and save himself. But I have no idea who Matt will Nom .. it should by rights be Enzo or Hayden -- but it wont be.

And I just feel kinda like my man got screwed out of his HOH privileges and your princess is going to get sent home because of it.

I really really believe that Bren ment to keep Brit, or at the very least give her a chance to compete in POV this week, and then Lane messed up his plans by asking Hayden, NOT Brit like he planned for.

This whole thing just stinks.

I was just watching last nights After Dark with Brendon, Hayden and Enzo up in HOH. Brenden kept telling them they need to step up and win a comp. They were all oh ya oh ya we will we will. bla bla. So funny that they did so horrible in today's POV comp. I wonder if Brendon being away from the house will do some reflecting about his "alliance of losers". :animated_scratchchin:

I was just watching last nights After Dark with Brendon, Hayden and Enzo up in HOH. Brenden kept telling them they need to step up and win a comp. They were all oh ya oh ya we will we will. bla bla. So funny that they did so horrible in today's POV comp. I wonder if Brendon being away from the house will do some reflecting about his "alliance of losers". :animated_scratchchin:

I don't know, I think he so wants to be liked by Enzo, he may overlook it. This is why I just can't get behind him, ever. He told Rach to be careful and not to trust anyone, now he seems to be buying Enzo and Haydens love fest for him - hook, line, and sinker. Why would he want to align with Enzo who hasn't won jack is beyond me tho. I think he just wants to fit in with the popular boys.

Well, watching the feeds Rachel had decided that they need to put Matt up when Ragen comes down. She has told all the alliance of losers that is what they need to do. Of course Braden will follow her instructions and put up Matt. Funny.... Matt up on the block... then Matt off the block and Kathy up with Lane. tee hee.

That being said I think the influence Rachel has had in the game after her eviction is soooooooooo wrong and not fair to the remaining HG.

-Kyo

/comfort

Don't give up hope. She's not gone til she's gone.

--------

I am curious where Brendon is at during all this time. It's too early for the VMA's.

This is what I would like to happen....

Brendon says to Matt. I will probably have to put you up as a replacement. He says "That is what the whole house wants". Then he says... well not Britney and Ragan. Matt says what about Enzo, Hayden and Lane? Brenden tells him yes they want him on the block.

Get a clue Matt and quit being so trusting of the stupid Brigade.

This is what I would like to happen....

Brendon says to Matt. I will probably have to put you up as a replacement. He says "That is what the whole house wants". Then he says... well not Britney and Ragan. Matt says what about Enzo, Hayden and Lane? Brenden tells him yes they want him on the block.

Get a clue Matt and quit being so trusting of the stupid Brigade.

I totally agree. I want Matt to find out about them throwing him under the bus so badly because he is the only one in the Brigade that has won anything and he has brought them this far and how do they thank him? I want him to find out and put Enzo or Hayden up as his replacement and get that person out!

Im sorry but I think rachel coming back was awesome. Its about time reagan and Britney had a little bit of their karma bite them in the ass...BB first and foremost rule of the game is to Expect the Unexpected. So you should stay on your toes and keep your mouth shut till the game is over. Bottom line is whether you like rachel or not, what Britney and Reagan did by backstabbing her so badly when they knew her game was done was wrong and they should have to pay for the choices they made for themselves.

Im sorry but I think rachel coming back was awesome. Its about time reagan and Britney had a little bit of their karma bite them in the ass...BB first and foremost rule of the game is to Expect the Unexpected. So you should stay on your toes and keep your mouth shut till the game is over. Bottom line is whether you like rachel or not, what Britney and Reagan did by backstabbing her so badly when they knew her game was done was wrong and they should have to pay for the choices they made for themselves.

I agree. I loved seeing her back, the house has been so boring. Loved the drama.

Brendon just told Ragan that Rachel wants Matt out and that is pretty much what he is doing. He was not making him a target before he knew what Rachel wanted.

interesting

I totally agree. I want Matt to find out about them throwing him under the bus so badly because he is the only one in the Brigade that has won anything and he has brought them this far and how do they thank him? I want him to find out and put Enzo or Hayden up as his replacement and get that person out!

Matt is slime, look at his disgusting lies about his wife, there's still lots of surprises left from BB12 and I TOTALLY love whats going on. GREAT SEASON

Archived