Brendon - Week 6 HoH

CeCiMom

I don't know about this simply for the fact Enzo and Hayden are fairly certain now Matt is in tight with Brit and Ragan. They've gotta know if they throw HoH next week Brendon is gone and then they lose the advantage. Enzo and Hayden need to smarten the hell up and play for HoH next week and get rid of Ragan, Matt or Brit.

Believe it or not they were talking about throwing it so Ragan could win and get Brenda out. :rolleyes:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonderful . . . another opportunity for Enzo and Hayden to skate through another week without doin' a damn thing!

I think Matt has copped to them . . . giving Hayden a little wiggle room . . . Enzo is wearing out his welcome (all talk and bravado . . . no real action!) . . .

No Matt can't put Brendon on the block. It is good thing that Brendon can't vollenteer, or he just might...lol

Before Rachel was evicted. I imagine this happened in the DR so we couldn't see it.

Brenden: How about if I just quit so Rachel can stay?

BB: Sorry Brenden. Even if you quit, someone else will just take your place on the block against Rachel and the HGs will vote.

Brenden: Can I pick who takes my place on the block?

BB: No, the HOH would pick your replacement.

Brenden: What can I do so Rachel can stay?

BB: You'll have to get voted out by other HGs

Brendon: But they won't evict me. What can I do so they will evict me???

BB: You do understand the goal of the game is not to get evicted, Right?

Brenden: Really? But Rachel told me that the goal was for her not to get evicted

BB: Each person is playing individually, not as a team.

Brendon: ...that is not what Rachel said. She said it is like chess, and she is the QUEEN, so goal is to keep her in the house so she could win.

BB: That maybe what SHE said, but that is not the goal for each HG.

Brendon: I still think she should win. She is my favorite HG, so she should win.

BB: Well, won't tell you how to play the game, we just explain the rules.

Brenden: OK, thanks. I still want to be evicted anyway so Rachel can win.

Overall, I still think this guy is a major Jethro!

Very funny and I can imagine that could have really come down like that Echo!

And yeah Brendon is almost like-able with the "Screaming Red MeMe" gone! lol

jmho!

So basically, if I'm reading the feeds right, everyone wants Brendon out next week?

Every season I say this, but really, I think THIS season has the stupidest house guests ever.

They're getting down to the wire, the time where you REALLY need strong alliances to get to the end. Why does NO ONE want to use Brendon in a solid alliance? He's a tough competitor and could help some of these idiots...but no, they think personally and emotionally instead of strategically.

Human beings are so stupid. Very few times in this game has a player gone from start to finish and played purely strategically no matter the cost. Dr. Will comes first to mind. Why can't we have more Dr. Wills in this game?

I cannot WAIT until Thursday when Kathy, who has been bad mouthing Brendon all night with Matt and the other a'holes in this game, gets put up BY Matt and goes to the jury house.

Well a strong alliance would be Matt, Britney, Ragan and Lane.

poof~ bye bye Kathy, Brendon, Enzo and Hayden

I'm not sure how strong they are. Both Lane and Matt are still in the Brigade which hasn't officially broken up. And, if they were truly loyal to Ragan and Brit - don't you think they'd tell them about the Brigade? The fact that they aren't completely sharing info makes me think they are not 100% together. The strongest alliances have always shared everything (Will/Boogie, Jason/Danielle, Jeff/Jordan). So to me, yes they are an alliance. But, I think Lane and Matt are still holding onto to their other alliance as a back-up safety net.

Well I think the big old bad "brigade" is in for a surprise, I think Brendon is going to have a "special power" of his own. So okay Matt brings himself off puts up someone, well IMO Brendon gets to put a 3rd person up and its DOUBLE Eviction. Just something I Heard GO BRENDON

Brendon came downstairs finally yesterday and spouting off about how they are all chickenshits and he is going to destroy them. :animated_rotfl:

bye bye Brendon :animated_wave:

Can't say he's wrong! Stupid game play or not.

The thing about Rachel and Bren is they had the fans ideas in mind, by wanting to get rid of the weak / floating players who weren't "doing anything" they wanted to play in a house full of people TRYING to compete. Instead of laying around like slugs trash talking all day long and playing pool till someone wins half a million dollars.

I think they weren't more popular with the fans because they had the wrong idea about who was "floating". They were much too open to suggestion.

I agree. I was all for getting out the floaters and I respected them for that but then Brendon goes and aligns himself with the 3 biggest floaters in the house. dumb

I agree. I was all for getting out the floaters and I respected them for that but then Brendon goes and aligns himself with the 3 biggest floaters in the house. dumb

Well, I agree but, he didn't really have a choice either.

Well, I agree but, he didn't really have a choice either.

Ditto :food-smiley-005:

Has the man tried over & over to get close to Brittany & Ragan, let me count the ways......they refused to team up with him & Rach......Enzo & Hayden were his only life jacket & only the BB gods knows if it will be inflated when he puts it on.

I think if he played his own game he might have done better and found some strong people to align with. Yes Rachael was strong but her personality keep everyone away and it messed up Brendon's game. I see the whole showmance as so fake and I never felt there were any true feelings. Rachael called him a monkey and alluded he was useless....

I think if he played his own game he might have done better and found some strong people to align with. Yes Rachael was strong but her personality keep everyone away and it messed up Brendon's game. I see the whole showmance as so fake and I never felt there were any true feelings. Rachael called him a monkey and alluded he was useless....

I don't disagree with any of that........but, it would have been, IMO, best for both Brit & Ragan to team up with them and put personalities aside.....unfortunately, personality is all this group seems to care about.....THIS is the season that should have been High School, or even better, Middle School because as a cast, in general, they are all emotionally latent (IMO)

He put up the stronger competitors, Ragan and Matt with Brit as a third choice. Lane has always been the pawn. IF he wasn't a hypocrite, and not playing the personal game he said he would, he would have put up Enzo and Kathy.

He put up the stronger competitors, Ragan and Matt with Brit as a third choice. Lane has always been the pawn. IF he wasn't a hypocrite, and not playing the personal game he said he would, he would have put up Enzo and Kathy.

In YOUR opinion, Matt and Ragan are not strong players, can't wait for Eviction nite, it's going to be awesome

Most married couples I know at times are annoyed by things their partners do, and have at times said disparaging things about them. They don't care about them any less. They're just frustrated. Rachel was upset because he didn't stay up on the paint can longer (my mom even commented to me and she's not a true fan of the show that even one of the girls stayed up longer than he did, I think it was.. Britney?) and then after she'd been knocked out of the veto competition by Kathy, he did so poorly. Other people have pointed to Rachel being upset about his money situation or comments she's made about not wanting to move where he lives as evidence their relationship wont last, or is fake. But the truth is -- it's a natural part of the process of mate selection .. there's usually a note of give and take whenever people decide to take two separate lives and make them one join life. It's normal to worry about things. Or to be happy with someone, but not happy about giving up things to be with that person.

I do think they are going to both be in a bit of a rude awakening when they get out of the house. Whether they will truely make a go of things once the show is over kind of remains to be seen. One of the things about Jeff and Jordan that make their relationship really seem to stick/have developed roots is that they're people who seem to have a common ground, they have/had similar life styles before they came into the house and were both pretty much at the same place in their lives.

Rachel doesn't seem quite ready to stop partying yet. She's not ready to settle down and get married. She's not in that same mental head space Brendon seems to be in. Brendon seems to want to be in a relationship, and seems to want a family. At least once he finishes up his schooling.

I'm a fan of them both. I don't think either of them is being fake. I do think they both do care about each other. But as to how far it will go .. well that's really up to fate, and is anyone's guess.

They will certainly have obstacles to overcome.

What We Didn't See

Brendon opened his HOH room, hoping to rush into the arms of his beloved, only to find...pretzels. Not just any pretzels, but special salty treats that she, herself had used to form his next command. He was not lost! Brendon fell to his knees and offered his gratitude, kissing and eating the crunchy snacks, one by one, all the while uttering adoration for his evil master.

Suddenly, though, on the very last knotty-bread, Brendon began to cough and choke. Flailing his arms, he staggered around the HOH. Pointing and flailing. Flailing and pointing. Before falling to the floor, he gasped out what could be his final pretzeled-word, "Matt!"

Oh, no! What will become of our hero now?

EPILOGUE/HISTORICAL NOTE:

We were told he was taking a bath with a glass of wine, getting in touch with his feminine side. Actually, he was being administered the Heimlich Maneuver, followed by a few rounds of CPR by Butch, the EMR.

We all will see on Thursday the end-result of the twisted good intentions left as clues to a supposed easy path. But for now, congratulations to Brendon (who is not so awful alone), for living to see another day in the Big Brother House.

I think the other house guests need to smarten up and not concentrate on getting Brendon out. They need to start thinking about who they want to take to the final. If they would think about it, if all of them hate Brendon so much, wouldn't it be a guarantee 500g win if they brought Brendon with them. The other houseguests have stated over and over they would never vote for Brendon and even made a pact about it lastnite. If no on is lying about it, that is a sure win. I'm also sick of the other houseguests saying Brendon is playing emotionally when they will be playing emotionally bc they want Brendon out so bad bc they hate him.

Enzo, Hayden, and Kathy are stupid too if they are really turning on him already bc Brendon is their shield and the first one the other side would get rid of before them.

If Brendon can pull it off, more power to him. I would rather him win than Matt or Britney or Enzo or Kathy or Ragan. For sure. I would hate to think that she would spend any of it but oh well.

This last HoH wasn't tailor made for Brendon... it was tailor made for Lane and Hayden the two "ropers" in the house. After seeing AG give spinning HoH comps (anti-Brendon) the pick-the-opponents HoH and PoV (anti-Brenchel) the ex-girlfriend clips (anti-Brendon) and from what we hear this weeks PoV had some kind of spinning and balance beam thingy... Anyone thinking AG wants Brendon in this game is watching a different show than me. :lol:

This last HoH wasn't tailor made for Brendon... it was tailor made for Lane and Hayden the two "ropers" in the house. After seeing AG give spinning HoH comps (anti-Brendon) the pick-the-opponents HoH and PoV (anti-Brenchel) the ex-girlfriend clips (anti-Brendon) and from what we hear this weeks PoV had some kind of spinning and balance beam thingy... Anyone thinking AG wants Brendon in this game is watching a different show than me. :lol:

Thank You was just coming in to say basically the same thing -

Archived