Live Feed and BBAD 8/6

arrowhead

I forget to turn the feeds on and it looks like I missed a good one. Rachel told Brendon and Ragan to leave the HOH. Brendon left and I think Bitchney said he's in another room acting like a jerk. They';re not in the HOH room.

Brendon said he has Rachel's back and he said he got defensive when he heard the yelling.

She's already turning on Ragan it looks like. "I don't need Ragan telling the entire house about what just happened" Rachel sends Brendon out to stop Ragan.

Fist Fight between Ragan and Brendon? - I love pansy ass fights, they're funny.

Ragan tells Brendon "we were having a conversation" and Brendon says "you can continue it." What a controlling biatch, Brendon is.

Rachel "This game is stressful and it sucks. Expect the unexpected." Shut the FU you stupid beak face. Party over for Rachel this week. I love seeing her squirm.

Brendon thought it looked like two people ganging up on one.

Brendon is an asshole and now wants to drop the argument with Ragan.

Rachel "I want to apologize to you in front of the whole house. I am an emotional bitch sometimes and I am a girl and girls are emotional bitches sometimes."

Brendon apologizes, Ragan apologizes. Btichney putting in her two cents now.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know when they are both on the block she is going to campaign like crazy and Brendon won't because " he just loves her so much and blah blah blah"

The lack of constant booze and party games is beginning to wear on Rachel! She is realizing that nobody likes her and they make fun of her! (in real life I find that sad but in this show I love it!)

Bring on the showVorce!

watching ragan n rachel fight now

I guess the ceremony is over.

I came into the conversation late again.

They know about Pandora's Box. Enxo calling it "Pandora's cock." lol It's Grodner's Box, Enzo!!!!!!!!

Matt said sorry to Rachel. She said "anyone would have done it." Not sure if this only pertains to Pandora's Box or noms.

Rachel: "I'm excited for you Matt." hehehehehehe!!!

Brendon yawning.

Rachel once again, "I'm excited for you Matt." she said it twice so now you know she's jealous.

Matt thought he was getting money, he had a briefcase. He says something about a dollar. No clues to any saboteur stuff.

Matt says" "congratulations" and he won a dollar. Then it said something about releasing something in the house.

Ragan is quiet.

I know he's going to nom both of them. But, I wish he'd just nominate one of them. The rest of the house, whether they know it or not, need Brendon and Rachel because the Brigade has complete control over the house. I don't understand why they don't see that as soon as Bren and Rachel are gone, they are just going to be picked off one at a time unless one of them wins HOH and that doesn't look likely. It's not that I want to see Bren and Rach succeed here or win or anything, I just want to see someone other than the Brigade or Kathy win.

Did they have the nominations yet?

UVP mentioned the Pacific/bb time so I think it's much later on the east, unless I'm screwing it up, which very well may be. Math/time zones not my strong suit!

Here in Boston it's 7 o clock

UVP mentioned the Pacific/bb time so I think it's much later on the east, unless I'm screwing it up, which very well may be. Math/time zones not my strong suit!

Here in Boston it's 7 o clock

I thought I read that Rachel was nominated. 5-6 PST here would be at 8 or 9 tonight.

Kathy "Where's Brendon?"

Ragan "Hopefully, at the bottom of the pool."

Kathy, Matt, Ragan and Enzo very suspicious as to why noms didn't happen yet. They think it has something to do with Grodner's box and they said noms are probably tomorrow.

Rachel lying next to the sock monkey and she's staring at the wall. Good for you, Rachel!

She made a comment before that the house is mad at her for noming Kristen. They don't care Rachel, get over yourself.

They think something is up and they are now looking for Brendon and Bitchney.

Bitchney is in the DR.

Matt: "4:30 and nothing. Usually it's (nom ceremony) is on the screen all day."

Matt thinks maybe "America" is voting.

Evidently the pan box said to Matt "there are consequences for the house."

They're getting all paranoid now and Matt says something is weird for sure.

ha ha ha!

So wait, did he open it? ...because if there is one person in the entire house, or perhaps the history of the game who WOULDN'T open it, it would be Matt. No way will he throw any part of his game up to chance.

This is going to be just another failed Grodner "twist".

He keeps talking about a dollar bill that he got during the pandora's box. He says it may be the "same one as before"...........when and how did he win a dollar during a prior comp? Was it the first HOH?

Archived