Russell

CeCiMom

Russ and Michele are both so terribly insecure they need constant reassurance.

Hey I am beginning to feel the same way about Jordan and Jeff, they are constantly feeling paranoid, they are not as bad as Russell or Michelle, but they are insecure as well. Michelle is a complete nut job, and I do not know where she comes up with the stuff she does (last night in the HH talkin to Jordan) and I have no idea why Russell went bonkers on Natalie about poker, it sounded as tho he was bein all macho tho and it was just showing his ass, he needs to cool his temper jets, that will be the end of him.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep, he acts like there is some frontal lobe damage with that hair trigger temper of his! but it appears that when his temper has cooled, it's gone. I prefer that to someone who simmers and steams and is passive aggressive with their grudge. I could get along with Russell just fine as a friend. Too much drama to have in a partner, though! As for his game, I'd be happy with a Russell victory!

If Kevin had voted to keep Jess - it would have been all over for jeff as Russell screwed Jeff bigtime by voting to keep Jessie. I would never ever trust Russell if I were Jeff!!

Exactly what is wrong with getting Russell out this week? I don't think it matters who J/J gets out this week. One of the leftovers will be gunning for them anyway. It is now 3 factions in the house, J/J, M/R and K/N/L.

Maybe it's time for J/J to go ahead and get Russell out and then possibly Michelle will go with J/J and then Jeff and Michelle can hopefully win comps can get the rest of them out. You think?

Exactly what is wrong with getting Russell out this week? I don't think it matters who J/J gets out this week. One of the leftovers will be gunning for them anyway. It is now 3 factions in the house, J/J, M/R and K/N/L.

Maybe it's time for J/J to go ahead and get Russell out and then possibly Michelle will go with J/J and then Jeff and Michelle can hopefully win comps can get the rest of them out. You think?

No, if Russel goes it will be 3/3. If the witches win HOH they can control who goes and have the votes to do it. Plus then they have an equal chance to win HOH. If Nat goes the are at 4/2 and have a better chance at HOH.

Russell right now is on their side and keeping him on their side keeps the numbers. Going against Russell and trusting Gnat is a huge mistake, she just told Kevin Jeff is going up if she wins next HOH and she will not honor any deal.

I am so confused. I like Russell okay, better than Michelle, but Michelle seems to want to be with Russell more than J&J or something. I don't think I would like Michele if I was a BB11 HG. I am beginning to see what a strange woman she can be. I also think that she likes Jeff and secretly wants Jordan gone maybe. Dunno. I would trust Russell more than Natalie, methinks. Natalie needs to go, leaving lydia and kevin adrift. But then, Michelle would probably go to them. ROFLMAO.

Gotcha MadMarty. Does make more sense to keep Russell for the numbers. I hope they will stick together and get Michelle out in the open and then swat the gnat for good.

Why does Michelle have a hard time choosing a side and sticking with it??? What happen to her crying because Jordon was so nice to her? WTF?

i thought next week would have been perfect week to kicked russell out

this whole numbers to final four is just dumb and how you end up with a goose egg in bb

the only numbers you should care about is to keep a weak comp player so when it gets down to final three you have a cake walk and get to take your chosen partner to final two

russell and michelle arent that

bb9 &10 how dan & memphis kept jerry and adam and ryan kept sheila is how you are suppose to play final four and beyond not this stick to final four when three of 4 players are pretty good in comps

i dont remember any bb season where the hg that had a pack final four deal and beyond didnt get greedy

bb8 danielle and ed broke that deal with eric and jessica

bb9 they kept sharona over natalie

bb10 decided to keep jerry to final three since he was weak in comps

Russell really did stab Jeff in the back and Jeff should not trust him at all. Russell figured that if he by chance was the vote that saved Jessie, it would be him, Jessie, Lydia and Kevin with Chima a reluctant extra against Jeff, Jordan and Michele. Jeff and Jordan would have been back to square one. Michele might not have put Chima up on the block either and Chima might still be there.

But... at least there is a chance that Russell might not come after J&J in the next two weeks but with Natalie, they would be fools to even consider keeping her.

I think Russell wanted to keep Jessie because he knew that Jessie would take him to the end if Natalie was gone. He realized that if Jessie stayed the target would shift over to J/J/M and he would be able to buy some time. He also knows the kind of pull that Jessie has with the rest of his crew.....and was banking on those votes. If he makes F2 he needs to bring Michelle with him.

Russell is digging his own grave right now and I'm loving it!!! I really hate Russell. Yes, I hate Natalie more but Russell is just as bad a snake............

If it's the demise of Jeff and Jordan getting rid of him if they can, let it be. There is so many offers out there in the real world for Jeff and Jordan - that they will get some great deals from being on bb so don't worry should they not win BB. It certainly won't be the end of their lives. More power to them for getting rid of an a**hole like Russell....jmho

Archived