Russell

CeCiMom

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be exceedingly stupid to keep Russell and Michelle in the game. Both of them have won competitions before. Lydia and Natalie haven't won diddly. Jeff and Jordan need to keep the weaker players and get rid of the "stronger ones".

And I don't really like Russell or Michelle anyway. I want Russell, Michelle, and Lydia gone.

It would be exceedingly stupid to keep Russell and Michelle in the game. Both of them have won competitions before. Lydia and Natalie haven't won diddly. Jeff and Jordan need to keep the weaker players and get rid of the "stronger ones".

And I don't really like Russell or Michelle anyway. I want Russell, Michelle, and Lydia gone.

You might want to repharse that to ,it would be exceedingly stupid to keep Nat or one of her team Kevin or Lydia due to two words , simple math ;)

You might want to repharse that to ,it would be exceedingly stupid to keep Nat or one of her team Kevin or Lydia due to two words , simple math ;)

My thought exactly. What I don't get here is suddenly they don't trust Russell who has proven he will keep his word to them. It is rare to see someone keep their word in the house. Russell has done it to the point that it risked his game.

I hope he wins the POV. Jeff needs to realize Russell is not his enemy at least right now.

My thought exactly. What I don't get here is suddenly they don't trust Russell who has proven he will keep his word to them. It is rare to see someone keep their word in the house. Russell has done it to the point that it risked his game.

I hope he wins the POV. Jeff needs to realize Russell is not his enemy at least right now.

They just picked players for POV and Russell isn't playing... not good.

They just picked players for POV and Russell isn't playing... not good.

Saw that. He is screwed unless he can have some time to talk to J/J or they finally realize who is lying to them (doubtful).

I think getting Russ out now would be a blessing in disguise for Jeff...........he would have NO physical competition. I know they lose a "number" but who the heck ever knows how Russ will vote, anyway. I think the other side is going after Mich first.

Archived