*Michele*

CeCiMom

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks safe for this week

i dont think Coup d'

Wonder how many orgasms Michelle has had so far tonight?? Bet that's helping her stay up there.LOL

strongest woman there in comps by a mile

I just wish we knew where she stood for sure. The cameras just don't catch her enough. I mean she agrees with the HG but that is just to pacify them. Is she still on the border either way?

The info she gave to Russell could be very helpful to him. Hope he uses his brain and not his other muscle. (Chima)

If she was smart she would tell Ronnie she is going to keep him an then do the opposite and place the target squarely on Jessie Chima and Nat. She would probably keep herself off the block until the final 5.

If she was smart she would tell Ronnie she is going to keep him an then do the opposite and place the target squarely on Jessie Chima and Nat. She would probably keep herself off the block until the final 5.

That would be the RIGHT move.Give ronnie a taste of his own medicine, yeah I'm voting to save you and vote him out,just like he did to them with branden. That would expose jess/nat/chima to the rest of the house. She would only have 3 people against her instead of 5 and they could appreciate that she exposed the treachery! Time to make a move Michelle!

Only problem is I don't think she has it in her,which ever way SHE THINKS the wind is blowing at any given time is where she will be blown!Kinda USELESS at least so far... Seem to be persuaded very easily!

Jessie and russ were talking just a couple of mins. ago saying that she may be a replacment Nominee...

BUT if she doesnt win,

I would hate for Jessie-Ronnie-Lydia-Kevin to win...

so it has to be Michelle or Russ....

Remember anybody but HOH and POV winner can be on the block..

I keep hoping Michelle will wise up and let Russ know about 'The Plan' to keep Ronnie and how they wanted her to join them against Russel's eviction attempt.

That would make things wayyy interesting in the house this week.

Jessie and russ were talking just a couple of mins. ago saying that she may be a replacment Nominee...

BUT if she doesnt win,

I would hate for Jessie-Ronnie-Lydia-Kevin to win...

so it has to be Michelle or Russ....

Remember anybody but HOH and POV winner can be on the block..

I'm aware that only HOH and POV are exempt..She still is in no danger of going home,not if jessie can help it.Jessie needs her vote to save Ronnie. Jessie will do everything in his power to keep her(it's the vote he needs to keep ronnie) off the block if there is a replacement nominee.

I keep hoping Michelle will wise up and let Russ know about 'The Plan' to keep Ronnie and how they wanted her to join them against Russel's eviction attempt.

That would make things wayyy interesting in the house this week.

maybe she's waiting to see how the POV is going to play out and then talk to him if she thinks there's a possibility of her going up.

I just hope she does the same thing this time that she did when Jesse was HOH & she won the POV..............goes in, sits down and tells the HOH, Russ ,everything she knows.............she loved that she was in on the decision making with the only other person in power, the HOH.

**that's a good point about POV protection, I would think it was the one who WON the POV who would have protection but I don't see her taking Ronnie off, at all

Archived