*Michele*

CeCiMom

Michelle has diarrhea of the mouth. She can't help herself. She could skate along to final 4 if she could keep quiet, but the moment someone shows her some attention she spills everything.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad Michele was the one to catch on to Natalie/Jesse lying since everyone was confused and blaming Michele and Russell for lying. I was thinking to myself when reading the LFU, if only Laura was in the house she might have figured all this out sooner or while it was happening. But then who knows how that might've escalated?

Michele doesn't want to say anything now because she knows about the coup d'etat and she already has enough blame and people gunning for her out already. but then again, that might be reason enough to say something.

Michele told Russell the naked truth which he will see in the video when he goes out in 2 weeks...Michele does need to close her mouth up and be thankful that Chima's rage clouded her ability to think clearly.

Jessie and Gnat may have just created a real female alliance.

Michele has that doughy, pasty white look. She needs to tan more and talk less.

I agree with Michelle talking less.

I disagree with the tanning part, it causes cancer, I was born with pale skin and I'm leaving it the way God made it.

me i judge the great players with their awareness of when to try for comps and when to just throw it

with that said win or lose bb michelle isnt a great player compare to past players

social skills is horrendous her awkward reaction gives away everything

Ronnie owns the lamest play of the year when he threatened Michele with eviction next week from his lame on the block position

I would've said to him... OK you just did yourself in with that threat... I don't care if I am out the door the very next one, there is nothing going to change my mind now, your gone... Don't ever threaten me again...

Michele looked good last night and seems to rise above it all despite Jessie, Natalie and Ronnie - Lord, what a trio - giving her the constant business. I like Michele more and more. Let's just see.

She's gotta win HOH this week and hope that Jeff or Jordan can follow her up. If she can do that she can get another player that's after her out of the house (Jessie) and then slink back behind the scenes. Right now she should just hope that Russell keeps seeing enemies where there are no enemies. She won't be the first thing on his mind tomorrow and not like it matters anyways. There's a coup D'etat coming to the house.

Best hope is for natialie to win and Jeff replaces the noms after Veto with Jess and Russ. Other half of the house has the votes.

All Michelle needs to do is go off on the next person that tries to get her to keep Ronnie. Make it a big enough scene and the whole would for sure be against Jessie and Nat.

I feel for Michele. She's being used as the scapegoat for everything. Stupid Russell doesn't realize that Jessie and his Gnat are constantly lying to his face.

I pray to the BB gods Michele wins HOH tomorrow and breaks up the vile twosome. She will be America's heroine.

ITA. She's been thrown under the bus so many times its getting tiresome. The worst of it all is how Russell turned on her, but what do you expect from a roid raging paranoid idiot who thinks Natalie is an "angel" (from his HOH blog). I wish she could stand up for herself more during these confrontations, but it was still kinda funny to see the spaz Ronnie wigging out on her while she just smiled at him.

that jumping from side to side strategy for michele looks to be over

Archived