*Michele*

CeCiMom

**that's a good point about POV protection, I would think it was the one who WON the POV who would have protection but I don't see her taking Ronnie off, at all

YEA,I was not clear if one uses the veto then they no longer have it and are not protected by the power vs. a person that won it but have not used it yet and automatically have absolute protection .

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, she's really stepping it up and kicking some butt! 2nd POV win and f4 to stay up during the endurance comp. I'm impressed!! I don't think she'll be dumb enough to use the POV. There's no reason to. She'll just upset Russell if she tampers with the noms, upset the person she doesn't take down, and upset the person who is a replacemen. I don't think she's that dumb to use it at all.

I agree... I think the one who has the protection is the one who actually wins the POV

But if they use the POV they no longer have POV power even though they won it . So are they then vulnerable to the power ?

I agree I do not think Michelle will use the POV either especially if she looses this protection .

Michelle is talking to Jeff and she is just so vague and weird. It takes her 20 minutes for Jeff to get a word out of her. She kept telling him he had things figured out and he could not drag it out of her.

She wants to go to the end with Jeff and she said well.... maybe Jordon. She said she doesn't trust Russell. She confirmed that she hates Ronnie and wants him gone. She wants to be with Jeff to the end.

anyone listening?

I'm listening and for the first time in the game, I think she is being honest with Jeff. I never have really trusted Michelle but I'm going out on a limb here and trusting her.

But if they use the POV they no longer have POV power even though they won it . So are they then vulnerable to the power ?

I agree I do not think Michelle will use the POV either especially if she looses this protection .

The POV is just the power to take someone off the block.. they're not technically giving the POV to someone they are just using it to take someone off the block.. so the way I see it.. even if used the person who won it is still the POV holder.

Michele will not use POV to save Ronnie or Lydia...she is a smart woman..Jeff jordan kevin and I hope Michelle are going to vote Ronnie out...Chima is a wild card..her lust for Russ may sway her vote to evict Ronnie too...so only Jesse and Gnatalie for Ronnie..kudos to her for 2 pov's in a row! she will let noms stand...align herself with Russ...and we know that Jeff will have the coup d'etat...the voting at cbs.com has him at 81%...the tides are turning... watch out roid Jesse and gnatalie!!! LOL!

I'll tell you what would be HILARIOUS and instantly one of the top 5 moments in BB history.

Michelle and Jeff go up to Russel's HoH. Michelle tells Russel Jesse and Natalie's plan to keep Ronnie (that they have been begging her for her vote) and that they don't trust Russel. This pisses off Russel immensely. He has Michelle use the veto and take down Ronnie. Then he puts Jesse up in his place. They have the votes and they evict Jesse with Michelle being the deciding vote. Then she could tell Jesse as he was walking out the door...

"No Jesse, I'm looking after my OWN best interests". (because the idiot CONSTANTLY tells people he's just looking after their best interests in the house when he tries to manipulate them).

The look on Jesse's face when he's the replacement AND evicted would be amazing I think. Then the next week Jeff could use the coup of they don't win and get rid of Ronnie.

Michele should just pacity Ratboy all week and tell him he's safe. One reason to get him out of her hair. He's going to drive her crazy. But, if it was me I'd just tell the Radboy to piss off.

WOW, xal, THAT would be cool............but I'm thinking we may just have to settle for Ronnie going out the door, which works for me. She doesn't seem to want Russ too involved in this.

Say what you want about Michelle but she did FINALLY figure out that Ronnie was her biggest competion in any of the question comps...........great move for her (and it makes me happy too:)

I'd hold off in telling Russell about Nat and Jessie's plan to keep Ronnie for til after the POV ceremony. His temper may get the best of him and he'll cause more trouble for Jeff and Jordan.

I agree joy, with the mood Russ was in b4 his nap, I wouldn't tell him anything except I'm NOT using the POV

**uh-oh, Michelle planning a bubble bath in HOH with Jordan.........that's a little toooooooo close :animated_rotfl:

As posted in the Saturday thread:

Call me a Missourian ..but I will beleive it when I actually see IT!!! Maybe she does see that MOST likely jeff or jordon will get the power,and that is why she is picking that side! However she has been all over the place for 4 weeks...hard to be certain about her, about anything!

Seriously Hoping!!!

need I remind anyone of Michelles' comment under her breath after a convo with him...F.U. jeff, your going HOME!!

just sayin!

Like I said hoping it is for real, but I would sleep like ronnie with one eye open!

As I posted elsewhere, her explanation of how dumping Ronnie benefits her sold me that she is on the up & up............she considers Ronnie her ONLY competition for question comps...........for her to dump Ronnie she has to join up with J&J

I agree joy, with the mood Russ was in b4 his nap, I wouldn't tell him anything except I'm NOT using the POV

**uh-oh, Michelle planning a bubble bath in HOH with Jordan.........that's a little toooooooo close :animated rofl:

That might give us guys some eye candy :animated_bouncy:

Archived