*Michele*

CeCiMom

Michelle is such an instable wildcard, it wouldn't surprise me if she did use it and then giggled and hummed as she walked back to her room as everyone else said "WTF...?"

LOL! that was funny :-)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That might give us guys some eye candy :animated_bouncy:

ITA: Hell Yeah, it's OUR turn!!! All these drooling perverted ladies (here) need to give us our chance, lol!!! Hope Michelle or Jordan wins HoH!!!

need I remind anyone of Michelles' comment under her breath after a convo with him...F.U. jeff, your going HOME!!

just sayin!

That was a morning when she was trying to have a VERY vague convo with Jeff about her not feeling it was fair that she and chima not get to play for hoh (when they had the big plan that the whole house would go after ronnie). Jeff got aggravated with her as she wasn't conveying her concerns very well and she seems to think ppl can and should read her mind. I think that "FU" was just said out of frustration that day. She seemed to want to commit to an alliance with him then but he wasn't getting it, which was understandable because she doesn't seem to know how to socialize and converse at all. She has a bad habit of interrupting too, showing her lack of social skills.

I think Michelle knows the power is shifting, and she is getting in on it now. Besides, if she goes with Jessie and Gnat, she is behind Bonnie, Chima, and Russ, with Jeff and Jordan she is at least #3 in the alliance. I think she is being honest with Jeff, or at least I hope she is.

ITA: Hell Yeah, it's OUR turn!!! All these drooling perverted ladies (here) need to give us our chance, lol!!! Hope Michelle or Jordan wins HoH!!!

LOL nooo...you gotta have jeff amomgst them...wouldnt be fair ;)

<3 this girl! Kicking butt in the comps and finally getting the hang of the game! Personally, I really dont care if she burns J/J later on down the line, I love the individual players more than the alliances, but Im glad she's beginning to realize that Ronnie is more a liability than an asset to her own game. Only thing Im afraid of now is how the other HGs are gonna perceive her when shes won 2 POV and came 3rd in the endurance comp. Kinky neurogoddess pwnage!

I don't think there's a chance she'll go back on her word and evict Lydia. By just telling Russell her secret about having a PhD you can tell she trusts him. I think she feels she finally found her "partner" in the game.

I'm so glad for once this season Jessie/Gnat/Ronnie/Chima hold no power. :)

Michelle will be the Janelle of this season.

BANK ON IT!!!!

In season six it was about this time Janelle stopped laying low and started playing.

A few weeks ago I thought Michelle was just a floater. She laid low for just the right amount of time and picked the right week to start making some moves. PERFECT!!!

The Jesse Clique was just too damn big and was due to start splintering off.

Michelle is a good player but has to brush up on her social skills at this point. You can't play everyone unless you have the skills to do so.

But her awkwardness does keep everyone off balance. They are never quite sure if she is doing a bad lie or if she is telling the truth but just can't get it out right. But I think she really wants to stick with Russ for now. She told him about her PhD and if it never comes back to her from someone else, she will feel Russ can be trusted.

Archived