*Michele*

CeCiMom

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Michele's biggest problem is she's likely never really been in a situation where she's been confronted about things in such a manner.

She seems to be the type of person that is actually very passive thus making situations where she's forced to come up with a quick answer she's feeling intimidated by the more aggressive people. I think she was honestly trying to fine a place in the game and she went to Jessie and his gang of NBK's and tried to find a place and they basically shut her out.

The biggest loser in this is going to be Russell IMO ... He needed to just trust his alliance with her and now that's gone unless they somehow patch things up but that doesn't appear to be happening. She may have been going side to side a bit but she was trying to fine a side that would take her and she's proven she can win ... won more then the Gnat!

I think Michele's biggest problem is she's likely never really been in a situation where she's been confronted about things in such a manner.

She seems to be the type of person that is actually very passive thus making situations where she's forced to come up with a quick answer she's feeling intimidated by the more aggressive people. I think she was honestly trying to fine a place in the game and she went to Jessie and his gang of NBK's and tried to find a place and they basically shut her out.

The biggest loser in this is going to be Russell IMO ... He needed to just trust his alliance with her and now that's gone unless they somehow patch things up but that doesn't appear to be happening. She may have been going side to side a bit but she was trying to fine a side that would take her and she's proven she can win ... won more then the Gnat!

I agree, totally. good assessment of Michele IMO. She is normal.

There is really a lot of crap that goes down in the DR. She said they told her to be sad and cry. Sure, good footage to use on the show. So what else do they tell them? Will they try to push Kevin into changing his vote because Lydia is near a breakdown and if he cares about her he should send her home to be safe?

She said they said she should be sad and cry, which could be taken two ways really, they could be telling her she should cry for good TV, or they could be saying she should cry to let it out, because what happened to her was a crappy thing, but I am betting it's all about rating's so yah they were telling her to cry for TV...

We know from previous years that DR, basically tells the hg's what to do. Either directly or through suggestion. I've heard it many times this year as well coming out of the mouth of HG's. They try to sway votes, play one player against each other and encourage them to lie.

Archived