Pov - Week 7

Misha

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...or maybe Jerseygirl Ollie can't handle his stupidity being openly displayed for all of us to see!!

Maybe I was seeing things, but didn't Ollie taunt Dan to us by saying he was "calling the shots"? If you ask me, he's damn lucky Memphis didn't punch his clock a while ago. Ollie don't have the smarts to win intellectualy, so he'd of course have to resort to physical confrontation.

One other thing I have to say real quick. Ollie has the biggest damn head I've ever seen! He looks like a Pep Boy...

Actually he was calling the shots, like he said without the title. You can't blame him for that. That's Dan's fault! Dan is the one that renigged on the deal. I'd be pissed too.

Dan said............pride goeth before the fall

IF Ollie wasn't so full of himself, thinking he could pull off the "biggest deal in BB history", he wouldn't be on the outside looking in right now............

this deal would have never worked without Ollie's arrogance

Dan made the offer to Ollie giving him hoh without the title. Yes Ollie trusted Dan because Dan plays the innocent Catholic school teacher that doesn't do certain things that would go against his faith and make it look bad for the school.

So when Dan made the offer and gave his word on Monica, his family and St Marys then Ollie believed he could trust him. So Dan caused this and pretty much gave it to Ollie so I can't blame Ollie.

Ollie resorted to physical confrontation because Dan gave his word and Ollie gave him hoh and up till the POV meeting today Dan lied to his face and I would have done the same thing but I would have punched him and been thrown off the show instead of him getting away with it.

I beg to differ............memphis has already been to court for anger management............the only reason he is staying clear of Ollie is to stay in the game............earlier today, Ollie told him "suck my dick" and when Memphis went after him, OLLIE ran away

As far as the HOH..........Ollie was NOT the HOH, he just acted like he was

Memphis afraid of Ollie? Did I hear that right? The dude outweighs O.J. by about 40-50 lbs! Memphis would make him look even dumber then he already does...

Don't these people have cable? This show isn't on the Christian Network! The object of the game is to win $500K by being the last one in the house. You are a fool going in if you think you can even compete without being a little "dirty". It just baffles the mind to think there are people dumb enough to think they'd honor any deal where's there half a million up for grabs...

I've always said maybe the lack of social interaction with others outside of that house diminishes brain function and rational thought. That's the only way I could begin to explain it...

It's ridiculous to suggest that any of the hgs confront Ollie while he's behaving so irrationally...just asking for trouble.

I meant why is production protecting him and not showing us what he is doing. I wouldn't go near him with a 50 ft pole. He's insane.

Well Jerseygirl, you would be sent home for punching someone and hopefully charges pressed against you. IT IS A GAME. CHILL THE **** OUT. Like I said, if you would HONESTLY expect Dan to live up to every part of the deal and never ONCE have any doubt, then you deserve to get played.

Archived