Libra - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think she likes them because they're in her way. The other people in the house don't really want her gone right now. Why would she go after those people at this point? She's a fan of the show. I think that's what I like about her most. A few of the other people act like they've never seen this game played before. It puzzles me.

There really is not much that I am currently liking about Libra at this point. I'm tickled pink that Jerry is seeing Libra's inclination to trying to control the game and is subtly talking about the other houseguests about it. I think Jerry wants Libra gone. I knew there was a reason I liked Jerry!

When Dan was talking to Jessie he said he didn't care for Libra.

I think people will all of a sudden see her as a threat and want her out.

Libra's not pulling ANYTHING off.

Her badass attitude : Failed

Her better than thou : Failed

Her gameplay : Failed

Her hair : Failed

Her speech and or grammar : Failed

Her style : Failed

Her over personality : FAILED

OMG...could she whine, complain and blame other people anymore??? Yes...i bet she can especially being on slop for the next week...what a very scary thought. I so hope she gets evicted before the 'old' people...sheesh give me a break woman. I just can't get over her 'all that' attitude and her bad hair and ok...never mind...I just can't get over EVERYTHING about her.

DOWN WITH LIBRA :disgust:

well the way way she is not like Maggie , is that Maggie was very low key, when others started talkin trash she would say something nice about them, making it look like she was a great person for not partaking in the gossip, remember how they would all gather round her in the HOH listening to her every word?? Well Libra is way to brash and she talks too much trash, and the others are seeming to catch onto her, so I say she definately needs to go next and I hope someone like Angie wins HOH, cause I am not sure any one else has the nerve to put her up,lol

Archived