James

Jem

I agree Ivgal...as much as I despise him, if he cons his way out of eviction this week, I'll agree he deserves the grand prize. :(

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still want him to make an alliance with Adam. If Ryan is stupid and pulls Sharon off the block instead of Sheila (which he might do), then Adam could nominate Nat and voila!!

Dangit Adam... forget doing what Ryan and Nat want you to do...

DO WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO!!!!

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

If not, then it will be just like last year for me. My favs got eliminated and it totally took the joy out of the entire game for me. I didn't miss the episodes, but I sure didn't watch or care about the live feeds anymore. With no one to root for, it just sucks the fun out.

And, really, it really is all about playing the game..........

I gues we'll see....James and Adam have said over and over "balls to the walls"

I think they both wanted it this way..........we'll see who calls "chicken" first!

If Jamey Boy leaves this week, I too don't really give a rats dupa who wins. :fear:

Adam felt keeping James off block would not give him the POV drive (a change up as he referred to it) and Adam lucked out...I'm afraid the end of this is going to be like watching Maggie and the Herd...they will worry about who eats who when the TC is down to F4. :box:

Our only hope now lies in Ryan deciding that this would be the opportune time to get Natalie out as she is a higher risk... pulling Sharon off with POV and convincing Adam to nominate Natalie so the boys will rule. Adam and Ryan both believe they can beat James if they try, so maybe getting rid of Nat now would be good.

I really hope Sharon can help Ryan think of it so he thinks its HIS idea. LOL Not to make a generalized blanket statement, but usually the best ideas are the ones men think they thought of on their own. LOL

ranjake, they are practically handing the check to Natalie. If Natalie win HOHs next week, the boys are going up on the block. They're just too stupid to realize it. And no, I do not believe Sheila will win a thing. If Sharon wins HOH, then Nat and Adam are going up cause she has an alliance thing with Ryan currently. The boys are making themselves outnumbered by the girls. Stupid stupid stupid. Only one guy will be playing for HOH and the odds are against him.

I don't even know why I bother anymore. I thought maybe Adam had some cojones, but he apparently doesn't. He still is thinking about the group playing and not the individual playing. James is not the biggest threat in the house you morons!!!!

seems to me Natalie gets more manic as this game progresses, and boy if she gets on the sauce lookout, she really is all a buzz, just sayin!!! they had better wise up. I do not know what to think of this girl at this point, I thought she was coming out of the mistakes she made in the beginning, and then she went on this religious bender. Natalie knows no calm introspective thoughts, it is manic and I am wainting for the depression, seriously.

and James seems to have taken to his bed again, I guess I will try and go watch the BAD

james will have to REALLY sweet talk baller to stay. What he should do is say: who would you rather go against in the final 2, them, which anyone except sheila you may lose against, or me who you will almost definatly win against. He has no chance to win the game, so if he brings up this scenario, with how easy it is to influence balle, that could be the only way. He should also mention that if he goes up against Natalie he has ZERO chance of winning so why keep her around? Get rid of her while you can!

If BB really does manipulate in the DR....they sure as hell better start now!!! They need to convince Ryan of removing Sharon...Adam put up Nat....let's keep this show interesting instead of it being "THE BISHOP SHEEN SHOW IN RETROSPECT"........

:animated_rotfl:

Most of you probably to young to know who Bishop Sheen was......

Points to SueZ and Marty. Old bats.

Personally I shudder at James getting one thin dime out of BB9 and I don't see him being very popular afterwards. Now Natalie would make great fodder for Saturday Night Live. smirks

If Nat wins BB it simply means BB decided for one reason or another they needed to switch their BB9 darling from James to her. Most likely, ratings. James has worn thin, Sharon & Ryan are nobody's, Sheila is too cliche', and who the hell wants a booger digger as a winner?

If JAmes does not campaign until his eyes pop out I will lose all game-play respect I have for him. He needs to point out that although Ryan and Adam insist they don't want to lose jury votes, they ain't gaining any either.

SueZ, and Marty, I know who Bishop Sheen is,lolol, I loved the bat with your head on it marty, I think that is clever, I do not care if I am an old bat, i do not look like one tho, neither do you Mary girl,lol, I have not seen SueZ,

I think you are right Wicked, Natalie is their new Darling, let us see how long tho,lol

I did hear the boyz talking about James being "defeated"... maybe this is James new game plan. Look weak... all his other strategies haven't worked... maybe this one will. Still 4 days until eviction.... hmmmm.

yes, lots of time, and James is still playin, the way these people flip around it could go any ol way,lol

Its already boring as hell in that house now that James has been defeated. I knew it would be. There isn't even any game play talk going on and its just same old chit except for Natty finally figuring out that Matty really didn't like her at all. Big whoop. Is this what this show is coming to? I mean, at least Zach last year gave us moments of fun in trying to take out the Donatos. Blah Blah Blah, boring boring boring.

Maybe I will forgive BB for this if the reason there hasn't been any game play talk is because they figured out that if you talk to the HOH too soon, there is too much time for the others to manipulate him back to being stupid. Get him and Ryan 5-10 minutes before the POV and maybe you can make it happen.

Please?

Pretty please?

Ummmm.... Pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top?

~blink, blink, blink~

I don't know why but suddenly, I feel a Whamber attack coming on me. Scuse me for a moment while I weep.

WWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Archived