Zach - Week 9 H O H

CeCiMom

sadly, i don't believe it's in the Producers' best interest if the finals do not include at least one Danato and or Eric.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xal, you have some very good points, I admit his "creepy" aspects bother me.

I do feel sorry for him somtimes, admire him other times.

It will be very interesting to see if Zach & Eric strike up a one week deal

to split the Donato entity. That's if Eric goes into rage mode or crushed mode

and how open Zach will be to the idea.

Unfortunetly Zach & Jameka have their HOH hands tied,

Eric is their only choice HOH-wise for a chance to bust the D/D duo.

He was not evicted the times he was going to be out of pure luck. His fate was always in the hands of all the other houseguests and not his.

You have to admit the last comp was perfect for Zack. He was in good shape and had the longest strides.

I really don't ever remembering Zack up untill now doing much to keep himself in the game.

But ...... I can see where people that don't think Dick and Daniele have played a good game will want to see that in Zack.

I will give him creds for being a nice stand up guy. I like him.

Marty, why can't you admit that D/D had an unfair advantage in the house from the moment the game started by being father/daughter?

Why can't you admit that AP kept Dick in the house because AP was the deciding vote? In other words, an outside influence to the actual game.

Why can't you admit that Dani is still here because of that blood relationship and Dick using veto on her.

One of them should be gone right now and the reason they are both still here had nothing to do with their own personal gameplay, it had to do with something completely out of their control.

Zach, on the other hand, has been given nothing. He has had no allies and no one has pulled any strings to keep him here from the AP or the producers.

That says a lot about him and the way he has played this game, and he HAS played. If you bother to listen to his long, drawn out gameplay discussions with people like Dani and Jessica, you can see he puts a ton of thought into the game.

I will never give Dick or Dani any more credit than just being good players because of their advantage to being father/daughter and because the 16th houseguests, IE AP, is the third member of their blood alliance.

I have to disagree. Zach MAY have been a great game player if the others had allowed him to play. You can't play when no one will communicate with you or take you seriously. When he did win the HOH competition, which he was physically well suited to win as compared to the others, he let Dani convince him on who to nominate.

He certainly understands the game well, but the only reason, as I see it, that he's still there is because there were always bigger fish to fry. Plus most of the others don't like him and won't vote for him in the end. He has managed to slip under the radar and I don't think that was his strategy. No one would listen to him because they didn't take him seriously.

I think Zach is a nice person in and outside the house. But he was only a tool the others used to advance themselves.

Thought-provoking post, Xal, and much of which makes sense! I'm not sure he's who I personally want to win, but if he does, he'll have deserved it.

Eric and his Games...Entertainment for BBAD viewers

Eric said He was on "Where in the World is Carmen SanDiego"

Now He's the star on "Where in World is Eric's Sock", co-hosted

by Woobie and the Sock Puppet singers doing Zooma and playing quarter's

at the same time.

Agree, Xal.

I've been saying for a long time now that Zach is a huge threat, and whoever wanted to win should have gotten him out while they had the chance--the chance may well be gone now.

He has NOT been just a floater who was lucky to get where he is now.

In fact, in the AP polls as to who Eric should nominate/evict, I've voted for Zach for at least the last few weeks.

I think Zach is the best floater this year, rather than best player. He promised every HOH his allegiance, and sat back while bigger targets in the house were eliminated. He hasn't had to win anything, or make any strategic decisions or moves...he gets to sit back while other people do the work. I'd give him credit for that being good gameplay, but I don't think he meant to play the game this way. The floater strategy drives me crazy, even when it's an accidental strategy. :) I will give him credit that he stepped up in the last few days, but he's still a floater, and he's letting other people guide his thinking.

think Zach is the best floater this year, rather than best player. He promised every HOH his allegiance, and sat back while bigger targets in the house were eliminated. He hasn't had to win anything, or make any strategic decisions or moves...he gets to sit back while other people do the work. I'd give him credit for that being good gameplay, but I don't think he meant to play the game this way. The floater strategy drives me crazy, even when it's an accidental strategy

Completely agree!

Whenever he was approached about changing a vote, he always insisted on information being coorberated by another person. He never trusted anyone blindly. As far as Zach allowing Danielle to influence his nominations, not so. He wants any combination of the three. By going along with Danielle's request, he insured she would vote the way he wanted. So far, she's doing exactly what he wants. She's voting to evict Jessica, knowing it will ruin her chances with the jury and move Jameka farther in the game.

Yes, Zach made it to the final four. Can a single one of you say that would have happened 10 weeks ago?

yeah, i can say it.

and hello??????????????????????????? zach was also saved by the AP a number of times. when the LNC were targeting Kail and her group, zach seemed to be at the bottom of that list. and eric seem to have everyone's ear... he was good about saying "ohh we can get zach next week... " and then next week would come and he would say the same thing.

heck, even after kail, nick, and mike were gone, america has been voting for everyone BUT zach, so eric never targets him and THAT helps him stay even longer.

My thoughts are that Zack has actually been playing the game by listening and coming through when he needed to most. I don't see him in final two though. He doesn't have a strong enough bond to get him there. I see him going out Thursday with the double eviction. Just my opinion but Final Five is as close as he'll get.

The problem with making statements like "Zach won because the HoH was tailored to him" is that it can be thrown back in your face. I can say that the only reason Dani won her first crucial HoH is because hanging upside down with such a tiny body was tailored for her.

When I go by who I think is the best player I look at who has gotten the furthest with the least help this year. That is Zach. Even Jameka had her alliance to help her get to where she was, and the HoH's she gave up which has actually helped her. Zach has had no one. He HAS played the game. Even when he was making comments earlier and this whole board was saying "he may be Zach but he's dead on with his observations...too bad no one will listen" when he was discussing Dick and Danielle to Jessica.

Zach has always had a game plan even if you don't consider throwing some comps, staying under the radar and listening to EVERYTHING other players said about strategy a game plan. Hell, to me that's an even harder way to play than someone who just runs through the china shop like a bull knocking everything over ala Dick.

I just get the impression that D/D fans will always think D/D played the best and if anyone thinks Zach or Eric played better, they'll be slammed because "you don't like D/D so you won't give props".

Ummm, I'm a sports fan. My teams are the Bills, the Knicks and the Yankees. I hate the Red Sox with every fiber of my soul and my being. It's just how it is as a Yankee fan. Even so, I can admit the Sox are better than my Yankees this year, which is close to blasphemy. So if I can admit that, I can surely admit D/D outplayed everyone else IF I actually believed it.

I like Zach and I bet he plays a good game of Chess.

I don't see him getting where he is by any strategy. Unless strategy is just doing nothing. He is ony there because he was put off for another eviction several times. What is his strategy?

He is stepping up his game now and trying to play his chess pieces but he has not had to work for where he is now.

Xal is right.........We don't know what is going on in Zach's head

he really hasn't discussed game

hasn't had anyone to discuss it with or chooses not to.

when sitting with D/D and they are vocalizing, he barely

chimes in...or says something weird completely off topic,

is it real..or fake persona for game play.

one minute he seems the most mature person in the house,

the next he's talking about his sand collection & seahorses. :sherlockani:

My first time to post on Morty's...and I would like to put in my two cents here. In my opinion, Zach is dull and dorky. He seems to think he is way cooler and cleverer in his head than he comes across on my TV. I don't think he has been much of a target yet because he has been so blahh and unimposing that no one took him too seriously. Now that there are only a few still playing, he finally is getting noticed a bit. I predict he will be evicted on the Thurs night second eviction of the double. He is just expendable to everyone else playing. He only survived this week because he won HOH. Otherwise his dorky ass would have been history.

Archived