Donny Thompson (Week 8) - nominated by Derrick, BotB winner (saved) + Team America

joystiick

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehe.....think I will give my vote to Joey....loved her "manly" routine :)

That was entertaining. I didn't like her for some reason when she came in the house. It was a gut feeling. Now I wish Joey had stayed and maybe the whole game would have played differently.

Trending on the Internet there is a huge following for Zach now for America's Favorite Player. They say Donny has enough money as AP. (they forgot that Zach got a 10 grand trip LOL)

The Sheeple usually pick who they feel sorry for at the moment. A few weeks ago they were saying Brittany should get it because of her suffering during the soccer kick penalty.

Then there was a Nicole following when she was evicted because of the male bullies in the house that evicted her.

I am sure the trend will go back to Donny again next week. No fear...... :daisy:

At this point I hope Donny gets it but when he gets out he will see most people like him and I think he will be really surprised. I would love to see him sitting at the end what really rubs me wrong is that Victoria will get 50,000 dollars for taking up space.

At this point I hope Donny gets it but when he gets out he will see most people like him and I think he will be really surprised. I would love to see him sitting at the end what really rubs me wrong is that Victoria will get 50,000 dollars for taking up space.

At this point anything can happen. Derrick could be gone next week and it could be Beast Mode Cowboy and Christine at the end....  ya never know.

On the feeds this morning... Donny and Cody chat about game.

Donny tells Cody about knowing that Christine was helping hand bones to him and Caleb.

Says he handed her a bone... and then she handed it to Caleb... and production called her out.

10:25 a.m. is a good point to listen to the whole convo.

They continue to chat... and it's the most I've ever heard Donny talk about game.

lol... probably the most I've ever heard Cody talk game !

Donny tells Cody about knowing that Christine was helping hand bones to him and Caleb.

Says he handed her a bone... and then she handed it to Caleb... and production called her out.

They continue to chat... and it's the most I've ever heard Donny talk about game.

I am listening to it right now - game talk starts at 10:23

He is first trying to tell Cody how Christine will turn on him.

(I know he gets into the don't trust Derrick but have to go to pick up my dog and will watch the rest later.)

i was reading that my first thought is Donny don't talk to Cody of all people he hates you according to Christine.  At this point he has nothing ot lose he is trying but as soon as Boss man Derrick is up Cody will be telling Derrick everything that Donny said.  I wish these people would wake up I think Derrick doesn't care who goes when as long as Victoria is sitting next to him at the end. 

i was reading that my first thought is Donny don't talk to Cody of all people he hates you according to Christine.  At this point he has nothing ot lose he is trying but as soon as Boss man Derrick is up Cody will be telling Derrick everything that Donny said.  I wish these people would wake up I think Derrick doesn't care who goes when as long as Victoria is sitting next to him at the end. 

I agree.  I do think, however, that victoria could be derrick's downfall if things don't fall just right.

Donny keeps telling Cody that Derrick is in with Frankie and Caleb and Derrick will dump him.

He is really working hard on Cody.

Donny is playing your family would not want you to go against the "nice guy" (Donny)  card.

Donny keeps telling Cody that Derrick is in with Frankie and Caleb and Derrick will dump him.

He is really working hard on Cody.

Donny is playing your family would not want you to go against the "nice guy" (Donny)  card.

What he needs to tell him is.... Derrick is playing to win; every move is to that end. Do you really think he's gonna take anyone who has even a slight chance of beating him? He's never gonna take you to F2, Cody.  He is taking Victoria.

Seems silly to try the nice guy argument....Derrick"s a nice guy too.  Not to mention that angle is so obviously manipulative and desperate.

I say he is planning on taking Victoria for a sure thing.  If  he takes Cody and people find out how much he has played them they may be bitter and Cody has been loyal to him.So Cody could potentially beat him and I don't think he will take that chance especially when he could have the biggest floater to have ever played the game.  Maybe she is not even considered a floater that would be giving her some credit for a having played a game.  I think she doesn't even know she is playing a game.  For her its a 3 month vacation from her life.

OK I wanna make a bet with y'all

If Derrick has a choice I say he will take Cody to F2.

ITA with you Marty. Him and Cody made the deal weeks ago and I believe Derrick has been pretty straight up with Cody throughout the game. I also believe it would be a pretty easy sell for him to win over Cody. When it is time to sell your game to the jury, what does Cody have to sell? I believe Derrick knows that if he makes f2, the only one who has any chance of beating him is Frankie.  

And a Double Eviction plus someone coming back from the Jury house could screw up

any and all plans any of them have made :naughty:

(almost wish I could flip to the back page of this book and see who the final 3 are)

And a Double Eviction plus someone coming back from the Jury house could screw up

any and all plans any of them have made :naughty:

(almost wish I could flip to the back page of this book and see who the final 3 are)

The back page is written in pencil and a great big eraser is attached. 

OK I wanna make a bet with y'all

If Derrick has a choice I say he will take Cody to F2.

I agree. He has said that many times in the DR. I think Victoria is his ace in the hole. He hopes that if F3 is him, Cody and Victoria that either one will pick him if they are the one to make the choice. And yes, Victoria could win an HoH. There might be one about which expensive purse is most like which HG or which mirror in the house has the clearest reflection.

I agree. He has said that many times in the DR. I think Victoria is his ace in the hole. He hopes that if F3 is him, Cody and Victoria that either one will pick him if they are the one to make the choice. And yes, Victoria could win an HoH. There might be one about which expensive purse is most like which HG or which mirror in the house has the clearest reflection.

Exactly - spot on! I see Victoria being cut before Final 3.

That makes personal sense until either Cody and Victoria has the edge and none of them choose Derrick.  They can't beat him and they know it in finals, so if there is a choice for them they would choose each other with a better chance of winning.

The big surprise would be if both Cody and Victoria were underestimated in this game.  I'd laugh my ass off if Derrick takes them to finals and they toss him to the side.  Nothing personal for him, I'd laugh my ass off if Frankie or anyone else took their two choices to final and got cut out too. 

That makes personal sense until either Cody and Victoria has the edge and none of them choose Derrick.  They can't beat him and they know it in finals, so if there is a choice for them they would choose each other with a better chance of winning.

yep exactly

It's hard because you have to trust someone in the end.  I think Cody might consider taking Victoria, but unless Victoria is fooling us and is privvy to the game, she'll definitely take Derrick if it was her choice.

It gets really tricky at the end so I have my doubts that Derrick can get there.