Aaryn - Week 5 - HOH

I'm really not referring to a price she'll pay while in the house. She's just digging herself a bigger hole for when she leaves the house.

Maybe the PR firm her mommy hired will save her.

I am referring to outside the house and a game move within the rules sure ain't gonna hurt Aaryn. :D Y'all seem to think she should be too afraid to put up two black people.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am referring to outside the house and a game move within the rules sure ain't gonna hurt Aaryan. :D Y'all seem to think she should be too afraid to put up two black people.

I just think she has said some extremely unwise things in this game and has revealed what many see as a very ugly side of herself. She's a puppet of Helen right now. Helen had nothing to lose by coercing Aaryn into putting up Candice in Spencer's place. Aaryn already knew it was going to be considered a racist move, but she's between a rock and a hard place because of the deals she had to make to save her own butt. I think it's pretty obvious that she would have put up Candice in the first place if it had been up to her. I think she wished she didn't have to put up Howard. As I said, right now she's a puppet.

Couldn't agree more. Now we're really pulling for things to make her look worse. If she put Helen and Candice up she'd be be a racist, if she put Andy and Spencer up she'd be homophobic and hate plump people....give it a break . She's a spoiled YOUNG girl who got too cocky and said some stupid stupid things. Let's hope she becomes a better person from the experience.

No it's because the comment she has and is still making!!!! Like I said earlier if it walks talk and act like a duck it's a duck! She is a racist! She prejudice against minorities! Candace hasn't done a thing to her but every chance she gets she lies on the child like stupid stuff!

No it's because the comment she has and is still making!!!! Like I said earlier if it walks talk and act like a duck it's a duck! She is a racist! She prejudice against minorities! Candace hasn't done a thing to her but every chance she gets she lies on the child like stupid stuff!

I'd like to hear Helen's response when she's out and hears/sees Aaryn's derogatory comments toward her.

Couldn't agree more. Now we're really pulling for things to make her look worse. If she put Helen and Candice up she'd be be a racist, if she put Andy and Spencer up she'd be homophobic and hate plump people....give it a break . She's a spoiled YOUNG girl who got too cocky and said some stupid stupid things. Let's hope she becomes a better person from the experience.

yep

Guest 6Borders

When Aaryn won HoH i laughed so hard because I said the producers must be like f*ck we just cant get this bitch out

I'm kind of wondering how much her mommy's publicist paid BB to keep her in the game so she can redeem herself inside the house before she has to redeem herself outside the house and lessen the impact. Absence makes people forget, especially since she is playing "the good girl" role now!

It was, "illchay outway onway ethay acistray alktay. Itway ashay ottengay ouyay iredfay andway everyoneway ateshay ouyay."

(I used a translator to convert it to English. ;) )

is that the name of Candice's sister? *len runs and hides) :)

It was, "illchay outway onway ethay acistray alktay. Itway ashay ottengay ouyay iredfay andway everyoneway ateshay ouyay."

(I used a translator to convert it to English. ;) )

:lol2:

Sorry, it's hard for me as black person to have sympathy for someone who so easily spews racial slurs every chance she gets. She's old enough to know what she's saying and that it's not acceptable and if she doesn't, than she will learn one way or another. It's not just stupid things, it's hurtful, racially offensive things. Let's not downplay what it is and how it effects who those slurs are directed at.

And yeah, it looks pretty bad when you're the one spewing racially derogatory "jokes" and stereotypes in the house and you put the only two black people in the house on the block. Don't play dumb and compare it to other things that don't even compare. It is what it is.

I am referring to outside the house and a game move within the rules sure ain't gonna hurt Aaryn. :D Y'all seem to think she should be too afraid to put up two black people.

It's not about being afraid, it's about being self-aware, which is something she obviously lacks.

LenLen, I'm not understanding what you're saying.

No one is understanding that.

Sorry, it's hard for me as black person to have sympathy for someone who so easily spews racial slurs every chance she gets. She's old enough to know what she's saying and that it's not acceptable and if she doesn't, than she will learn one way or another. It's not just stupid things, it's hurtful, racially offensive things. Let's not downplay what it is and how it effects who those slurs are directed at.

And yeah, it looks pretty bad when you're the one spewing racially derogatory "jokes" and stereotypes in the house and you put the only two black people in the house on the block. Don't play dumb and compare it to other things that don't even compare. It is what it is.

Nope not playing dumb Denise, we just don't agree. I'm not ready to sentence her for racial crimes, I'd rather educate and hope we've seen enough hatred that we can teach our youth (mean spoiled girl...yes) what harm these comments make. I have a hard time believing you, like I, have never made a comment or joke at some point that you've regretted.

Final rumination: I feel like CBS’s racism edit has been unfair to Aaryn, given that producers have placed the exclusive onus of racism on her shoulders. Spencer and GinaMarie, in particular, have fanned bigotry’s flames as often as Aaryn, yet their vitriol has not made it to CBS’s edit of the show.

Ragan Fox

http://raganfox.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/big-brother-the-race-card-paradox/

Does anybody wonder why Aaron's parents had not sent her a hoh letter it's always the stepsister!

And the last one was like A paragraph long! And what was up that sash!

If they did they would have to write Honey we are so proud of you! I do not think they want to open those can of worms.

Nope not playing dumb Denise, we just don't agree. I'm not ready to sentence her for racial crimes, I'd rather educate and hope we've seen enough hatred that we can teach our youth (mean spoiled girl...yes) what harm these comments make. I have a hard time believing you, like I, have never made a comment or joke at some point that you've regretted.

And that's your prerogative. However, I say she's a racist and I probably have more experience in that area than you. Education is great but before she can learn anything she has to admit there's a problem and when people are petting her on her head saying she's not a racist, just a spoiled little mean girl, it's not going to sink in. Saying something you regret is a far cry from spewing racial epithets on a daily basis. I don't have any racial bias and understand what it feels like to be on the receiving end. Do you?

ame="bearpawz" post="800729" timestamp="1375219876"]

And that's your prerogative. However, I say she's a racist and I probably have more experience in that area than you. Education is great but before she can learn anything she has to admit there's a problem and when people are petting her on her head saying she's not a racist, just a spoiled little mean girl, it's not going to sink in. Saying something you regret is a far cry from spewing racial epithets on a daily basis. I don't have any racial bias and understand what it feels like to be on the receiving end. Do you?

Dang Denise! I wish you were in the BB house to set some people straight. I would be team Denise!

Arryn is 22. She's not a child and giving her a pass because she's young doesn't even make sense. She's old enough to vote, go into bars, join the military, sign contracts and "model" with barely any clothes on (and completely naked and exposed, if she so chooses). She's a racist AND a bully!

I taught my kids that they were responsible for their words and actions starting when they were toddlers. If Arryn doesn't know by now that she's responsible for her words and actions then it's high time she learn that lesson. BUT no lesson can teach her how to FEEL. The way she feels about those who don't conform to her own view of who's superior is despicable. SHE is despicable. All the education in the world isn't going to change that.

Arryn is 22. She's not a child and giving her a pass because she's young doesn't even make sense. She's old enough to vote, go into bars, join the military, sign contracts and "model" with barely any clothes on (and completely naked and exposed, if she so chooses). She's a racist AND a bully!I taught my kids that they were responsible for their words and actions starting when they were toddlers. If Arryn doesn't know by now that she's responsible for her words and actions then it's high time she learn that lesson. BUT no lesson can teach her how to FEEL. The way she feels about those who don't conform to her own view of who's superior is despicable. SHE is despicable. All the education in the world isn't going to change that.

Preach RolI! Here, here.

Aryan is here to stay.

Aryan is white-Americas daughter, the blonde-haired blue-eyed anorexic female child of white-America and they LOVE her.

Aryan says and feels what most whites say and feel but are too afraid to share because of the fear of backlash.

Aryan represents a large demographic of society and her views are shared by the majority so love her or hate her but she's here to stay...if she was meant to leave then her HGs would have evicted her for her behavior.