Dan Gheesling, Week 10 (Nominee/Off Block by PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Dan is gauranteed to be in the final two. He is gaurateed $50,000 and I doubt he will win this game yet again since no one in jury will give it to him. In the end Dan will be in the final two and I think he takes Danielle. Shane is a goner this week.

I think Dan needs to convince Danielle that Shane will vote Dan out so she changes the noms. Then Dan should vote out Shane. Either Danielle or Ian would take Dan to the F2 if Dan doesn't win final HOH.

But...I think Danielle will keep it the same and let Shane vote. <_<

I think Dan needs to convince Danielle that Shane will vote Dan out so she changes the noms. Then Dan should vote out Shane. Either Danielle or Ian would take Dan to the F2 if Dan doesn't win final HOH.

But...I think Danielle will keep it the same and let Shane vote. <_<

If Danielle has 1/2 a brain, she wants Ian out, because either Dan or Shane would take her to final two, so she will be golden.

Cant stand dan but hope he wins! Cant stand the others more! BB 101 u evict pass hg or they are going to win! #2. He should have been gone when he threw everyone under the bus after reset! He press the buttoon becuz he knew frank was going home! Lol!

Choo choo... I can't believe what I read from last night. Dan is the MAN! Danielle is going to take Dan off the block! Dani and Shane discussed this last night/morning before going to sleep. And, Shane is totally on board with this (fool) so that Dan can have Ian's blood on his hands and not Shane.

I don't believe Dani is "misted" into thinking Dan is going to evict Ian. I think she and Dan have decided it's time for Shane to go and Danielle is going to let Dan stick the knife in. Pretty smart decision being that she can claim Dan betrayed them both and she will have another jury vote in Shane because Ian isn't voting for Danielle. (He stated last night that Dan or Shane would get his vote because he thinks they've played the better game.)

Little does she know this fits perfectly in Dan's plan to have both Ian and Dani taking him to the F2... where he will MIST the jurors. Choo Choo... :D

I think it's a 50/50 move for Dani. Having Shane on the jury guarantees her his vote but, then she has to get there and Shane would take her while Ian probably won't.

I will be holding my breath all day ~ The plan could flip flop all day.

Does Danielle know that Dan is voting out Shane or just suspects? Is he playing her like he is voting out Ian?

It would be so epic if Dan votes out Shane!

Choo choo... I can't believe what I read from last night. Dan is the MAN! Danielle is going to take Dan off the block! Dani and Shane discussed this last night/morning before going to sleep. And, Shane is totally on board with this (fool) so that Dan can have Ian's blood on his hands and not Shane.

I don't believe Dani is "misted" into thinking Dan is going to evict Ian. I think she and Dan have decided it's time for Shane to go and Danielle is going to let Dan stick the knife in. Pretty smart decision being that she can claim Dan betrayed them both and she will have another jury vote in Shane because Ian isn't voting for Danielle. (He stated last night that Dan or Shane would get his vote because he thinks they've played the better game.)

Little does she know this fits perfectly in Dan's plan to have both Ian and Dani taking him to the F2... where he will MIST the jurors. Choo Choo... :D

I knew that Dani and Shane talked about letting Dan vote out Ian and getting the blood on his hands but didn't know that Dani was in on Dan voting out Shane instead of Ian. It is the smart thing for Dan to do but I didn't know Dani was ok with it. The romance was certainly heating up last night and her DR session on the show last night she said her head said to take Dan f2 but her heart said Shane and she didn't know what to do.

I noticed tonight that Dani appears to have a finger splint and Dan has his hand wrapped. Does anyone know what happened to them?

I believe they got cut up during the POV/LUXURY comp, Shane's hands are cut up too.

I knew that Dani and Shane talked about letting Dan vote out Ian and getting the blood on his hands but didn't know that Dani was in on Dan voting out Shane instead of Ian. It is the smart thing for Dan to do but I didn't know Dani was ok with it. The romance was certainly heating up last night and her DR session on the show last night she said her head said to take Dan f2 but her heart said Shane and she didn't know what to do.

I don't KNOW that Dani is in on the plan but, I don't see how she isn't. She knows that Dan was going to evict him last time but, he didn't because Dani told him she wasn't ready yet.

I'm guessing that before the feeds came back on last night that D/D had a conversation and Dan convinced her it's her only option... saying that Shane would win against her in the F2 and this is her last opportunity to get rid of him... it's either that or he convinced her he (Dan) would vote out Ian over Shane. Either way... she got "misted" in my opinion. ;)

Choo choo

I don't KNOW that Dani is in on the plan but, I don't see how she isn't. She knows that Dan was going to evict him last time but, he didn't because Dani told him she wasn't ready yet.

I'm guessing that before the feeds came back on last night that D/D had a conversation and Dan convinced her it's her only option... saying that Shane would win against her in the F2 and this is her last opportunity to get rid of him... it's either that or he convinced her he (Dan) would vote out Ian over Shane. Either way... she got "misted" in my opinion. ;)

Choo choo

I can't wait.....

Choo Choo!

Dan is in a tough spot if Dani saves him and gives him the vote.

If he votes out Ian, he risks Shane winning the last HOH and taking Dani or Dani winning the last HOH and deciding she'd rather take Shane. He will also piss off Ian and could lose his vote. On the other hand, he would be voting out the biggest threat to win.

If he votes out Shane, he will be blind siding Dani again and risks losing her. She's so emotional that she could easily decide enough is enough and take Ian if she wins the final HOH. He is also putting a lot of faith in Ian to keep their final 2 deal. It's one thing for Ian to SAY he wants to beat Dan in the end but it's another thing to actually do it with $500,000 staring you in the face. He would also be keeping Ian in the game, who he probably won't beat in the final 2. The upside would be that he is removing the person who is least likely to take him to the final 2.

And after going through all this, Dani/Shane's plan to use it so he gets blood on his hands is actually smart when you consider they have no idea that Dan might vote Shane out. Dan might be best served if Dani DOESN'T save him because he won't piss anyone off and he will still have a very good chance to go to the final 2.

The only problem with your thought process is that he wanted to get Ian out before he wanted to get Shane out. He put up Ian first, remember? If Ian hadn't won that POV, Dan would have convinced Jenn and Dani to send him home instead of Joe. Dani didn't veto Shane going home until after Ian won POV.

What I like about Dan's manipulation is he works the people and brings the conversations to a certain outcome. He make the people think it is their idea.

With people like Boogie and Frank -they try to steamroll people and will go on and on with desperation.

Dan is a master at working people. He is the silent assasian.

Choo Choo

Dan wanted Ian out first but now that they are at the final 4 he should be taking the risk and going with Ian ... Ian should mean a finale spot for Dan and at least $50,000. The rumoured coaches money was approx. $20,000 I think I read some where and he may get America's Choice .... Could turn into a minimim $100,000 for Dan which if I recall is what the coaches came on the show for in the first place :)